After my unfortunate exprerience with breathost (see my review here), I started looking for another vps hosting company.

My budget was limited so I looked for a (fairly) cheap hosting company and I stumbled on KVCHosting.
I read a lot of reviews, some good, some bad and I decided to contact them through live support.

They answered all my questions, and they even gave me a coupon (10% off on every renew) so I decided to give them a try.

I chose a package that was close to the one I had with breathost (within my budget) which was (and still is) the VPS Hosting - VPS K Hosting My account was activated on the 30th of March 2011.

So far I am pretty pleased with my VPS and with their support. Live support is true 24/7 and they try to be helpful but it is better to submit a ticket if you need things to get done quickly.
Following you can see some response times on their support by ticketing.

Ticket Submited 05/03/2011 02:17
Issue fixed and ticket answered 05/03/2011 02:21

Ticket Submited 05/03/2011 05:48
Ticket answered 05/03/2011 06:45
Clarifications made by me 05/03/2011 08:51
Issue fixed and answered 05/03/2011 09:06

Just to get the idea.

I know it is too soon and I haven't really had any major problems or trouble but, until now, I am very pleased with them and I wanted to let you know.

I will update this review in a month.

Dionysios Zogas.

P.S. I have read a lot of reviews in webhosting talk and I have seen ppl accusing reviewers of being affiliated with hosting companies or even promised rewards from hosting companies. so here it goes:
I was NEVER promised anything nor I am in any way affiliated with KVCHosting.
This is a honest review based on my experience with them.