Authorize.net Reseller

Hi,

I just signed up for authorize.net for my gateway and have been searching through there resellers to find one that is at least decent. Thought I found one but they tried to screw us last month and now I am on the hunt again. I am running a supplement company so its under the high risk category. Does anyone have any suggestion of companies that have been decent?

Thanks

What kind of supplements? Unfortunately, some of the processors that will support supplements will have their own gateway that you have to use. Some of them will be Internet Payment Service Providers (IPSP) or 3rd Party Payors.

Jacinto--your problems stem from a couple of misunderstandings on your part. First and foremost, you are confusing the 'players'. The issue of dealing with high risk product concerns the merchant services provider, not the gateway (auth.net) These are two totally different providers. Secondly,you are putting the cart before the horse. As Corey correctly suggests, you need to get set with a merchant services provider appropriate to your product and risk category first. Then, you deal with the issue of a gateway provider that is compatible with your merchant account provider. Finally, it really doesn't make any difference from which reseller you purchase your authorize.net gateway service---you're still dealing with authorize.net no matter what route you take to there.

Quote Originally Posted by amspcs View Post
    Jacinto--your problems stem from a couple of misunderstandings on your part. First and foremost, you are confusing the 'players'. The issue of dealing with high risk product concerns the merchant services provider, not the gateway (auth.net) These are two totally different providers. Secondly,you are putting the cart before the horse. As Corey correctly suggests, you need to get set with a merchant services provider appropriate to your product and risk category first. Then, you deal with the issue of a gateway provider that is compatible with your merchant account provider. Finally, it really doesn't make any difference from which reseller you purchase your authorize.net gateway service---you're still dealing with authorize.net no matter what route you take to there.
    That's Right!!!!!
    Try to read their policies they all link to Authorize.net
    Same player in a different jersey.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 05-17-2011 at 06:40 PM.

So can not use Authorize.net for non-controlled drugs ? in their "Terms of Use" have not found any info about non-controlled drugs.
    Thanks.

Ad1977--you STILL are not correctly identifying the 'players'. Merchant types would be prohibited by your merchant services provider, NOT your gateway provider. Authorize.net does not touch or control your monetary batches in any way shape or form. You'll find you'll get much better responses if you talk to the appropriate parties, which in this case is your merchant services provider, not authorize.net

Quote Originally Posted by amspcs View Post
    Ad1977--you STILL are not correctly identifying the 'players'. Merchant types would be prohibited by your merchant services provider, NOT your gateway provider. Authorize.net does not touch or control your monetary batches in any way shape or form. You'll find you'll get much better responses if you talk to the appropriate parties, which in this case is your merchant services provider, not authorize.net
    Thank you.
    yes, I am newbie, need to accept on-line payments for on-line pharmacy, non-controlled drugs, so looking for any solutions.