Arrow Recommendations for software that graphs network traffic AS sources/destinations?

I'm looking for a new software that comes highly recommended that will graph out large amounts of network traffic (10Gbps+ of usage) by ASN source / destination and other details.

Primary use will be to graph where our traffic is coming from and going to and be able to generate better understanding of what networks we may want to peer with or take different routes to.
    It would be nice if it monitored performance to these source/dest ASN's as well, so that any internet inter-network issues could be found quickly.

Should also provide IP address sources on our networks that are pushing the highest level of traffic and to which destinations.

What system do you guys recommend for this, we are looking to upgrade.

You are looking for a netflow/sflow analyzer.

http://www.plixer.com/products/netfl...crutinizer.php

IMO Scrutinizer doesn't scale well, is extremely resource intense (I can't imagine it handling 10+gbps), and is very frustrating to make sense of from a datacenter perspective... I dumped it before the trial ended and had a collector made from scratch that does everything I need.
    Fast Serv Networks, LLC | AS29889 | Fully Managed Cloud, Streaming, Dedicated Servers, Colo by-the-U
    Since 2003 - Ashburn VA + San Diego CA Datacenters

Quote Originally Posted by FastServ View Post
    IMO Scrutinizer doesn't scale well, is extremely resource intense (I can't imagine it handling 10+gbps), and is very frustrating to make sense of from a datacenter perspective... I dumped it before the trial ended and had a collector made from scratch that does everything I need.

Got it, was just trying to give Chris more of an idea of the type of product he should be looking for. Maybe you should package your collector and sell it or give it to open source