First of all, thanks for opening up this thread! Hopefully what I write below will be of some interest to you.

My name is Kevin Cackler. I am a Russellville, AR based web developer. My company, That Script Guy, LLC, provides custom PHP and Javascript solutions for my customers. I have been in business (in some form or another) for over 8 years now. I have an absolutely amazing client return rate, likely due to the fact that my customers' satisfaction is my ultimate priority. I am not the cheapest developer you'll find here on WHT, but I can guarantee you that the cost is well worth it. Here are a few of the testimonials that my prior customers have posted online:

Regarding a vBulletin setup, customization, and securing

Scriptlance Reviews

vWorker Reviews

PHP5 Expert at AllExperts

In addition to the above links, I have hundreds of satisfied clients that are more than happy to vouch for my PHP skills and my professionalism.

I am extremely knowledgeable in vBulletin, and can modify it (99% of time through the product/plugin system) to do anything that you might require. Aside from that, I have deep knowledge of PHP development and relational database design best practices.

My hourly rate is $75, but as I said before - The cost is well worth it. For those who might be interested in a contractual arrangement, I am willing to lower my rate to $50/hour for a guarantee of a minimum 10 hours per month.

Please get in touch with me if you are interested in my services or would like some additional information. I am most interested in projects in the $4,000-$20,000 range at this point in time, though I will consider long-term (Low monthly) projects and small, one-off projects in the $75-$500 range.

Thanks for reading!

Kevin Cackler