Links from blog commenting

Most of the time it is found that we get no follow links from blog commenting. But search engine does not value no follow links. So still should we bring no follow links from blog commenting.
      0 Not allowed!

no follow links will help bring a visitors.little bit it helps in serp too
      0 Not allowed!

IF the blog is popular it could be useful to get traffic. but not for PR I suppose
      0 Not allowed!

Blog Commenting links are excellent to get traffic + to make a viewer base of your own blog especially when you make high quality professional comments. Spammy comments like good blog, good post etc will not bring in any fruit. People claim to have good SERP results even with nofollow links so there is no harm in trying.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster98 View Post
    Most of the time it is found that we get no follow links from blog commenting. But search engine does not value no follow links. So still should we bring no follow links from blog commenting.
    Most blogs provide nofollow links in comment, but they can help your website in traffic.
      0 Not allowed!

Nofollow links from blog commenting is actually a great addition to other link building methods..
    Extreme SEO Philippines - Reliable SEO in Philippines with Proven Track Record
    Also Offer Social Media Optimization Service
      0 Not allowed!

Not only will they help you in traffic, but they are used to help index pages. Google will follow them as well as the other search engines, the only thing that it does not do is pass 'link juice" to the the page that it is linking to. The other thing is that it will make your link profile look more natural. You should have a mix of bot do follow and no follow links.
      0 Not allowed!

orkinte epistem-

When the traffic come to you, keep it to yourselves. Do not direct your traffic to other people. My friends joke at me with this advise. Well, you may have a try whether followed link or no follow link, which help your traffic better.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't mind the link is no follow or do follow. Just think the blog is good, I'll put my link there
    wanna buying lawn mower batteries and get free benefits of fish oil knownledge
      0 Not allowed!

yeah no follow link get traffic for site
      0 Not allowed!

dont use no follow links , no follow link can do your page rank low
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eashan View Post
    dont use no follow links , no follow link can do your page rank low
    yes i totally agree with i have gone through this once i just started commenting on everywhere i found to comment but it just waste of time
      0 Not allowed!

Links from blog commenting

Most of the blog commenting sites are no follow.No follow sites will not give you the Page Rank.So, it will not help you to gate more Page Rank.But your key word will be getting counted.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by humawebdesign View Post
    yes i totally agree with i have gone through this once i just started commenting on everywhere i found to comment but it just waste of time
    Maybe you need to find those blogs share similar topics with your websites, and though blog commenting can't pass any link juice to your website, it's one of the best ways to generate traffic.
      0 Not allowed!

well although search engines won't follow them maybe a visitor will do....
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by humawebdesign View Post
    I am happy to hear that as I have had to ban every user (lots and lots) of beta-rack and wowserver spammers. It is my understanding though that they are just paying for your signature links.
      0 Not allowed!

No follow links is used to get more traffic but google can counts only do foolow links so try to do commenting in do follow instead of no follow.
      0 Not allowed!

I use SEO spyglass to search for blogs with dofollow links. Sometimes the website url is nofollow however if you insert the link in the comment box it is dofollow. Use "NoDOfollow" plugin for firefox to check the links on blogs.
      0 Not allowed!

I think it depand from where you are getting the no-follow links, You should comment on high popularity blogs and blogs must be relevant and definatly it will brings large amount of relevant traffic whether it's no-follow or do-follow.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster98 View Post
    Yes, but real in-context nofollow links are also of value.
      0 Not allowed!

From my experience, blog commenting worked very good before Google Panda update that is before January. Now its not much effective and also making our site to lose rank sometimes. Doing little blog commenting from very good authority sites are still useful. But mass commenting should be avoided.
      0 Not allowed!

We can get only visitors by no follow link.
      0 Not allowed!

it wont be much useful as you will not get any seo benefit from may be you can get visitor but i think that ratio would be also very less. so rather you should consider other activity in that timing which are really worth.
      0 Not allowed!

I think if the blogs are high PR Then you must go for them.
      0 Not allowed!