2 domains 1 wiki on GoDaddu

:EDIT: sorry the title should read GoDaddy
    Hey guys,
    I'm very new to the world of web hosting, just a warning in advance would it be possible to have replies in laymen's terms, as I'm really no good at this stuff.

I'm currently running a wiki from, I recently brought for the wiki. When you load up it even shows "resource/index.php?title=Main_Page" at the end of the url which shows that it's connecting to the wiki but it shows up as a broken link in all browsers. I'm hosted by godaddy and asked their tech support but got
    "Dear Samuel,
    Thank you for contacting Online Support. I can see you are trying to use the domain for a site built on The issue is that the site is built for When you add to the folder when you add the domain, it tries to redirect to files that do not exist for but are setup to work for You will have to edit the Wiki to use the correct domain name or it will not work. As this is 3rd party software, we will not be able to provide you support on this issue.
    Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.
    I'd be hugely greatful for any help! Thanks, Sam

I posted on the media wiki forum and was told about setting up a symbolic link, but not knowing any webcode it literally is another web language to me.
    If anyone could explain how I am able to fix this I'd be hugely grateful,
    Thanks in advance

bump? anyone?

Modesto California
    Correct me if I am wrong, but are you basically trying to redirect to point to
    Switch To FernGullyGraphics Web Hosting, Click Here to Learn Why
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Web Marketing Services for your Business

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but are you basically trying to redirect to point to
    That's already done, I'm trying to make compatible with the wiki hosted there.