mydedis.com feedbacks

We needed 10-20 servers in France. At first they were almost ready to set up servers for us. But when they got to know we were form Russia they have refused. But they have advised us dedicatedpros, here’s the log:
    mydedis (01:40:40 30/04/2011)
    try dedicatedpros.com another ovh reseller

mydedis (01:40:45 30/04/2011)
    they might give you

but now we can see that dedicatedpros http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1044984 are cheaters and fraudsters. I think that if mydedis has adviced them he should be responsible for that, right?
    Last edited by user00k; 05-03-2011 at 06:25 AM.

Is there any reason why these servers need to be located in France?
    Opinions vary, you find so much on the internet and it's hard to believe what is true or not
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    » Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

Just to be clear, we refused to take your order for the following reasons:

- You need 10-20 servers for 1-2 months (see http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1044059) only and you're not willing to pay a setup fee, or very low setup fee. OVH charges 50€ setup fee.

- You need to "test" some "software", but do not wish to give any more details.

- Your client from Russia, who will run the servers, does not wish to provide any ID proof.

All in all the "profit/abuse risk" ratio was way too low: that's why we refused to take your order.

I simply advised dedicatedpros because I thought they were another reputable ovh reseller, who might be willing to take the risk of accepting your order. I guess I was wrong, and I'm sorry for that.

But still, you cannot possibly blame us if you have problems with them!

Concerning the price we’ve agreed with you and have made to a compromise.

Concerning the software, it is outside my competence to ask the customer what will be on the server. You’ve been told there won’t be anything illegal there; if abuses come, you can be sure to switch the servers off.

Why do you ask about our customer? We take servers from you and we could provide you with all necessary data for our company

You have advised dedicatedpros but it has turned out they were cheaters. Don’t you happen to cooperate with them?

Quote Originally Posted by user00k View Post
    You have advised dedicatedpros but it has turned out they were cheaters. Don’t you happen to cooperate with them?
    We do not cooperate with them: actually we are competitors

Quote Originally Posted by mydedis View Post
    We do not cooperate with them: actually we are competitors
    You would not say in other words.