Thumbs down turbovps.com/webexxpurts.com Ripp Me Off

Hello,

I purchased a VPS from turbovps.com/webexxpurts.com on 21.12.2010 and all went fine till approx 16.04.2011 when my VPS dissapeared. It had done in the past and usually comes back in a short amount of time but it didn't this time. I was not contacted to be informed about any downtime or maintanence so after approx waiting 30 hours I submitted a suport ticket to find out what was going on.

Here is the support ticket and what happened over the next 14+ days. As you can see I was understanding and waited patiently.

http://www.banners.ozfishkeepers.com/TurboVPS1.jpg

Well my invoice arrived on the 20.04.2011 and I ask if they could either

Is there any chance I can get that invoice put on hold and I pay it once the server is back online?
    Or if that cant be done could I get credited for the days from the 21 to when ever the server gets returned off next months bill?

And I was told all they could do was extend my billing date by 7 days which extended next months billing date by 7 days and not this one so I still had to pay for a service I was not getting.
    As you can see by these screen shots my billing day was the 22nd

http://www.banners.ozfishkeepers.com...PSInvoices.jpg

This one shows they extend next months billing date to the 29th and my VPS is terminated

http://www.banners.ozfishkeepers.com...Terminated.jpg

Eventually those seven day run out and now I am once again paying for a service I was not receiving. I asked if they could extend the date again so I was not paying for nothing as I was happy to wait as long as it was not costing me.
    As you can see I kept getting the same message for 2 days "Forwarding to senior admin., He will update you soon."

So I decided to cut my losses and get the month back I paid for and received nothing and did a paypal dispute and now they have terminated my account and still have my money. Will keep you updated on how this pans out.

http://www.banners.ozfishkeepers.com...Terminated.jpg

Ps. They have not replied to the dispute but have submitted a e-services tracking # in defence to the dispute. I hope PayPal see through this dodgy host with all the screenshots and evidence I have supplied.

You could have contacted their Administration or sales team about your issues instead of waiting so long with the Technical support tickets.

Yeah maybe I could have but I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and try and fix and resolve the issue. I guess my bad trying to find the good in someone or a company.
    Maybe the Administration could have replied to the Paypal dispute before terminating my account and then disputing the PayPal claim making out they have supplied the service.
    Its obvious they have not supplied the service so why not just refund the money and prolonging this.
    If they just refunded and didn't try and ripp me off this post would not be here for all to see how they conduct business with there customers

:O Rip you off?
    You tried to act smart by using services and then opening dispute.
    You need to contact sales team your $15 won't make difference

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by turbovps View Post
    :O Rip you off?
    You tried to act smart by using services and then opening dispute.
    You need to contact sales team your $15 won't make difference

Good luck.
    The proof is in the screen shot of support ticket.
    Server went down 15/16 April.
    Invoice due 22 April and paid 21 April
    3 May still no service and did paypal charge back.
    So you did not supply service after invoice was paid so how is that trying to act smart?

If it is $5, $15 or $50 it still doesn't make no difference what you have done is not right or professional. Your a thief. Plain and simple.

Just goes to show the true colors of this host. Beware to all

Quote Originally Posted by p-t-p View Post
    The proof is in the screen shot of support ticket.
    Server went down 15/16 April.
    Invoice due 22 April and paid 21 April
    3 May still no service and did paypal charge back.
    So you did not supply service after invoice was paid so how is that trying to act smart?

If it is $5, $15 or $50 it still doesn't make no difference what you have done is not right or professional. Your a thief. Plain and simple.

Just goes to show the true colors of this host. Beware to all
    Sounds like a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by NateN34 View Post
    Sounds like a scam.
    There is nothing like scam. I checked that because of abuse complaint there was mess for IP range.
    Your vps from Estonia panga.vm was moved to US.
    So we delivered the service.
    There is no way it is possible we take money and do not deliver services or were out of business long back
    OP contact me at [email protected] directly.

I cross checked with the sales team. Your vps was active the time you created dispute at paypal. You have escalated the paypal dispute so either wait for them or you can close the dispute and email me. You decide.

Yes you did create and move my VPS to another location that did not suit me. I signed up for Estonia VPS not USA and I declined the USA VPS in the support ticket and it was acknowledged in support ticket it was declined. I never even logged into the USA VPS not even once.

The support ticket shows the truth.

Personally I don't really care about the $15 if I get it back or not and happy for paypal to decide. But people need to see how dodgy and untrustworthy you are and how you lie and conduct your business. Its not professional and as previous poster said a scam.

I cross checked with the sales team. Your vps was active the time you created dispute at paypal. You have escalated the paypal dispute so either wait for them or you can close the dispute and email me. You decide.
    Is this a common practice your company does? You move customers to a new VPS in a different country without their consent and even though they clearly decline and refuse the new VPS you still charge them a monthly fee for it?
    That's real honest thing to do and the VPS was never used. I would understand if I used it but never even logged into it.

Seems like a similar situation here where you have move another customer to USA VPS aswell and it didnt suit their needs http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...38#post7425638

Quote Originally Posted by p-t-p View Post
    Is this a common practice your company does? You move customers to a new VPS in a different country without their consent and even though they clearly decline and refuse the new VPS you still charge them a monthly fee for it?
    That's real honest thing to do and the VPS was never used. I would understand if I used it but never even logged into it.

Seems like a similar situation here where you have move another customer to USA VPS aswell and it didnt suit their needs http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...38#post7425638
    There were 2 different incident in Estonia. First was botnet coreflood for which one ip range was shutdown. Second was windows server crashed. So there are different incidents.

NO MATTER WHAT. We have delivered the service to clients, migrated them or compensated clients with SLA credit or if client asked we refunded them.
    You could have asked for refund via ticket. But you tried trick paypal and for which billing team replied after checking your services were up. Support / sales / billing are different department.
    It is always good to talk to billing department before going for tricks.
    If you want refund you can close paypal dispute and email me or this threat won't go anywhere.

If you want refund you can close paypal dispute and email me or this threat won't go anywhere.
    I already said Personally I don't really care about the $15 if I get it back or not and happy for paypal to decide. But people need to see how dodgy and untrustworthy you are and how you lie and conduct your business. Its not professional and as previous poster said a scam.

Its obvious in support ticket that I refused to have my service moved to USA yet you still try and charge me for it and say services are up. Thats not professional and very sly at the least just to scam a measly $15 out of one customer. You should be the one giving the refund here because your in the wrong for changing a client for a service that was not suitable that I clearly declined in support ticket. If you happy for people to see this and maybe loose lots more potential customers because you want to rip one of for $15 for a service they declined then thats your choice

mr. turbovps representative, you too know that you have a lot of downtime both in estonia and usa server. Your server speeds and blah blah blah are good.But, what about downtime? That's why I moved from estonia to usa last month and now I'm leaving your company.

Ohh, and I forgot to tell that, 2 days ago somehow one of my vps got rebuild, it was with centos with kloxo but then it's been ubuntu 9.04

Quote Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
    Sorry to hear about that, I'm glad your happy with buyvm I just read your other review
    Thanks semoweb Yeah buyvm rocks just like quickweb
    Both hosts don't hear a peep from me because they supply a rock solid service continually

I was contacted from BD @ turbovps ( head of operations ???? ) and had a good chat with him regarding this issue. Certain things were promised through email and I will update wether the promises where followed through with or I post full screen shots of this latest contact with headers as proof.

I will be the first to post here if they do honor what has been said in private but I am still waiting for this right thing to happen ATM so I am still not holding my breath because nothing has changed yet

Sorry to hear that you don't have similar good experience with other host. Hope you get your issue sorted soon.

Thanks QuickWeb-Roel

I am happy to say that after quiet a few emails back and forward between me and the head of operations we have sorted out the issues and everything has been fixed

Thanks you TurboVPS

If a mod wants to delete this thread it would be appreciated because there is no longer any issues between us

glad to know
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz and GETVZ - Complete VPS Package with SSD Drive