Austin, TX

* Experienced Sales/Tech Support/CSR available

I'm currently finishing my last semester at the University of Houston, in Houston, TX, and I am currently looking for employment after graduation. I plan on graduating on May 13th with a Bachelors of Science in Organizational Leadership and Supervision emphasizing in Information Systems.

A lot of my previous work experience, while in attending school, was largely based with web hosting companies.

During my tenure with Hostgator and The Planet, I fulfilled duties within technical support, sales, account management, training, and supervision. These positions also prepared me the ability to multi-task with ease and gather tons of technical knowledge. I was exposed and became proficient with a number of web-based applications, such as Salesforce, LivePerson, Modernbill, WHMCS, and a number of other applications. I have a great understanding and execution of the Sales Cycle and developed a strong ability to be able to communicate with decisions makers to highly technical administrators. I feel my ability to explain and educate the customer of products and services is my advantage in closing a sale. I'm very much a team player that is not only willing to learn, but to share my own experiences and expertise.

I will disclose that I do have a stake in a shared hosting service.

Here is my linkedin:

Thank you for your consideration and if you wish to receive more information and a complete resume, please feel free to pm me.

San Francisco
    I worked with Tin while he was at The Planet and it was a pleasure.

New York

PA, USA
    Seems like you are still working at Hostgator? If you are still available, feel free to send your resumes, references, and desired wages/salary to jobs [at] fluidhosting {dot} com.

Thank you.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Austin, TX
    Thanks for all of your responses, the interest was definitely overwhelming. I'm happily employed as of now. Thanks everyone!