Cpanel Updating Reseller Nameserver

Sorry I'm kind of novice with this as I am primarily a designer... But could anyone direct my on how to change my NameServers using a cPanel reseller? I remember it having to do something with Edit DNS Zone...

So basically I need to add the NS1 and NS2 to a domain and set the IP's for it then change all the nameservers for the domains I host.

As I can recall, once you got your NS and their IP addresses (given by your hosting provider), you will need to register both 2 NS and their IP addresses at your domain registrar (and point your reseller domain, as well as other domains you host, to Nameservers you just registered/created).

And after that, on you WHM reseller control panel (on the "Basic cPanel & WHM Setup" section), you just need to set those Nameserver fields with the NS you just registered/created at your domain registrar.

NS registrations and records changes may take 24-72 hours to take effect (propagated).
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.