Review: Sharkspace.com

I recently signed up with Sharkspace.com to host a club website. I used their 50 percent for life promo.

They also registered my domain free: novusluna.com

I am very impressed with how fast everything was setup. I also want to thank them for showing me how to modify the needed records so I could host my email with google's domain apps.

Everything seems to be working well and our club is excited to have an online presence. Also found the quick install of Joomla very helpful.

Thanks!
    Patrick

Yes they are very good i built my first ever website with them and they helped great support.

Very nice site by the way, I may just have to bookmark this one ;D

Nice to hear about your great experience with them. But when you register domain name through the company (web hosting service) you need to be sure domain name belongs to you.
    So does it belongs to you?

As amazing an experience you may be having with Sharkspace, it may be a good idea to move the domain away from them just in case things go south. (Not saying that they will, but it's a very easy safety measure in case thing do. Too easy not to do it.)

All in all, it's great to hear the Sharkspace has done you well.

Quote Originally Posted by SiberForum View Post
    Nice to hear about your great experience with them. But when you register domain name through the company (web hosting service) you need to be sure domain name belongs to you.
    So does it belongs to you?
    Yes the domain belongs to the client. He received the free domain in our promo http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1010078

The client can unlock and transfer a domain away at anytime and have full access to make any domain changes from their control panel.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!