I've noticed that this evening for the past few hours i've had issues with my domains on my hosting , www.allhostone.co.uk it's showing that it is down although the IP it's on 22.214.171.124 is up. Another domain that is hosted on the servers is www.gengbiz.com and thats also down. I noticed this a few hours ago when i had issues with the email system not exactly working , I could send emails into the email accounts on the server and recieve them but when i sent them out from the email system to my gmail account i wouldent get them, but now it seems to be the opposite way around.
I've restarted tthe server a few times with no luck , gracefully and forcefully , i've also restarted the HTTP server with no luck at all, looking at the service status everything is green and up and running, i have no idea what the problem is . And yes the domains have been on the nameservers for about a week now so should have have completed propagation
No idea at all, my allhostone.co.uk is also on the ns1.gengbiz.com and ns2.gengbiz.com . I've restarted the http server dozens of times and gracefully restarted and i still have no idea. I think it's something in WHM since i had been trying to get the email system working but i have no exact idea as i only reset the the email servers not the http servers
We own the servers, it's hosted on our Dedicated server. I remember changing a option on something few hours ago but cant exactly remember what it was,although i think it may of been something to do with the web server so im just going through everything to see now
The firewall we have is enabled but in test mode, and has been ssince we had the dedi few days ago, I just looked and remembered i enabled traceroot so just disabled that and will restart dedi and see what we get
Were back where we started again >.> got the same issue again
this morning i was installing OpenVZ http://wiki.openvz.org/Quick_installation and it told me to restart so i restarted the server and then the domain would not resolve to the DNS so coming up with the page cannot be found error