Vps Hosting with Nginx

Hello,

do you know some good VPS Hosting with Nginx?

I search managed hosting, with data center in Europe if possible.

Thank you
    Web Hosting Magazine | Italian site on the Hosting, Domains, VPS & Server

You can setup your own webserver on a VPS. There is no restriction. As it looks I suggest you to buy a managed VPS - a tech will help you solve any problem and manage it for you (updates, security, install software).

Hello War,

yes I understood. But many hosting use only some web server, like Apache, LiteSpeed, and not change it on your request.

I haven't the technical competence to install e configure Nginx as web server on my VPS, so I search a fully managed vps hosting that use Nginx (as default web server), or install and configure it for free, if the customer request it.

Thanks

You can install it via the following plugin on a cpanel server:
    http://nginxcp.com/

If you need webspace you must use what they give you: mostly Apache2. On a VPS the tech should do it and if it's cpanel the plugin above is easy to install (it contain a browser-based configuration within/via WHM) and fine tuned for that request.

Quote Originally Posted by warg View Post
    You can install it via the following plugin on a cpanel server:
    http://nginxcp.com/

If you need webspace you must use what they give you: mostly Apache2. On a VPS the tech should do it and if it's cpanel the plugin above is easy to install (it contain a browser-based configuration within/via WHM) and fine tuned for that request.
    If you have a managed server it isn't a good idea to make major changes yourself.

@TS: most managed providers will install nginx on request, but it would be a good idea to check this before buying.
    YISP - High Bandwidth dedicated servers and colocation in YISP-AS(Amsterdam)!

Hello,

I just wanted only Nginx as web server, not Apache + Nginx as reverse proxy.

For this I search a specific hosting that can make this...I don't think that all Providers assure that with their support.

Have a look for some managed hosting providers, what your asking isn't complex at all.

I am sure some of them in the offers section should be able to supply what you need.
    BotWars.io - Code the AI of your Battle Bot!

Quote Originally Posted by iTom View Post
    Have a look for some managed hosting providers, what your asking isn't complex at all.
    Depend on budget. Most will give you only a controlpanel (Directadmin, Cpanel, Plesk) and tell you that Nginx-installation is not defined within managed. That problem has been already often to us with different providers. Ask your (new) hoster with managed before you buy it. It will save you from waste money.

I already tried to contact many Providers, but they doesn't support Nginx as web server at 100%. Many, install e configure it only as Reverse Proxy of Apache.

I search and I would like test the performance and speed of a Hosting only with Nginx, and make some test with my websites.

Therefore, I haven't the technical competence to buy a un-managed hosting and install/configure Nginx, otherwise I had already resolved.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warg View Post
    Depend on budget. Most will give you only a controlpanel (Directadmin, Cpanel, Plesk) and tell you that Nginx-installation is not defined within managed. That problem has been already often to us with different providers. Ask your (new) hoster with managed before you buy it. It will save you from waste money.
    Yeh I wouldn't call someone that forces you into a control panel managed, they are semi-managed.

A true managed provider should support almost all software, up to a certain amount of hours per month of work.

This does normally cost more than the semi-managed providers though.

At the same time Nginx isn't exactly rocket science to setup, so I suspect even a few semi-managed hosts would do it for free...
    BotWars.io - Code the AI of your Battle Bot!