Need Help in text size in any resulation

Hello all I designed a website for my client. he says he need the website which will be fit on any screen resolution. I know I can give 100% to make fit but the problem is text, so can any one tell me how can I make the text to fit on any screen like images do. Hope to hear form someone soon..

Thanks

Aren't any websites be fitted on all screen resolution? I'm curious about your concern.

I don't think it is possible. I would also love to know if someone is able to do it.

It is not possible i don't think so, but you can do 1 thing if that page is static then make your text box also as images

Quote Originally Posted by deziner_web View Post
    Hello all I designed a website for my client. he says he need the website which will be fit on any screen resolution. I know I can give 100% to make fit but the problem is text, so can any one tell me how can I make the text to fit on any screen like images do. Hope to hear form someone soon..

Thanks
    Text automatically folds to fit in a screen, div or window. Similarly even images can move here and there using floats when your window resize. For text always use 1em or 100% of font-size. Since your client seems to have a fixed resolution, make your site fixed layout -- easiest to design.

I'm not sure what you mean by having text fit on any screen. Text normally wraps depending on the width of it's immediate block container. Are you asking if there's a way to increase font size depending on screen resolution?

There's the CSS3 @media query which can set custom CSS rules depending on the resolution it detects (quite popular among mobile email design). However, with all CSS3, check for compatibility. I'm sure there are ways using javascript as well to detect resolution and set custom CSS rules.