Inexpensive VPS with native IPv6

I'm not sure that what I'm looking for exists yet but it's worth a shot. I'm looking for a VPS provider where I can get native IPv6, with fairly good IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity for site hosting without spending too much.

Specifically I'm looking for at least 1GB RAM and support for Ubuntu Server or Debian for $20/mo or less. I would prefer Xen but would be willing to look at other solutions. I have significant experience with running *NIX servers and so prefer an unmanaged solution with as few hooks/modifications to my guest OS as possible.

I have been trying out one provider for a couple of months now but am sick of seeing downtime and connectivity timeouts. There is no way I can move paying clients there! So I'm looking for suggestions.

123systems.net will give you ipv6 and they're quite reasonable price-wise. You can get a 1GB V.Ps for about $12/month

burst.net also supports ipv6 with 1GB for about $20/month.

Both of those are OpenVZ, however.
    My advice and reviews of VPS providers based on my personal experience: VPSadvice.com

You can find many in the advertising area, but here's a list http://hosting.4or6.com/#providers

But I'm sure in these days almost any hosting provider offers IPv6 too.
    SlickWebHost::Quality Personal and Business Hosting Solutions
    USA and UK, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, R1Soft Shared Hosting
    USA and UK Virtual Private Servers with Best Connectivity to Europe, North America and Asia
    SlickWebHost::Non-outsourced 24/7 Support

There are many good providers listed on wht .
    Just use Find a Host tool to find hosts that have what you want .

Quote Originally Posted by aloycasmir View Post
    Just use Find a Host tool to find hosts that have what you want .
    I have found the "Find a Host" tool to be very annoyng and mostly useless. YMMV.

Tried BuyVM yet?

They're pretty decent for the price.

I have 3 VM's with RAMHost, very happy with them and the performance on such a cheap VM.

The control panel (I suppose even their site) is fairly basic however works great!

All the new VPS's I think come with native IPv6, one of my older VM's is still waiting to get it enabled.
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -

What budget are you looking are you spending with your current host?

Quote Originally Posted by tsj5j View Post
    Tried BuyVM yet?

They're pretty decent for the price.
    I concur that BuyVM ipv6 works. IPv6 RDNS from SolusVM control panel also works with them (they were the first to implement this, SolusVM is broken by default in this regard).

Quote Originally Posted by BenFranske View Post
    Specifically I'm looking for at least 1GB RAM and support for Ubuntu Server or Debian for $20/mo or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by intelliServe View Post
    What budget are you looking are you spending with your current host?
    My guess would be $20/pm or less
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -

you can try photonvps, they have native ipv6.

Have you checked the Buy&Sell section? Your best bet would be to find a provider that is offering IPv6 with there packages and then to contact them about their terms and setups of there IPv6, most providers are now providing Native IPv6, but also still some haven't got there yet.

Best bet is to check the offers and find some company's your interested around your budget then to contact there sales department with your questions and test ip's, then comment here asking for feed back about the ones you like.
    FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!
    202-505-HOST | LiteSpeed Support! | Live Web Chat!

I've looked at lists before. The problem is that everyone and their brother is offering VPS now. I don't have the time to visit hundreds of providers and check on all the features and I'd like to hear a recommendation from a user because I've found that providers vary greatly in their VPS service quality.

My experiences with OpenVZ services (and the SolusVM panel) have generally been bad, I guess I'm not completely opposed to going there again but it would have to be a pretty convincing argument. I much prefer the idea of Xen.

As mentioned above the requirements are ~$20USD/mo, 1GB RAM, native IPv6 (with reverse DNS) and good connectivity within the US.

wow..i noticed someone actually posted my list! nice to see people actually use it =)
    i personally like ARPNETWORKS (arpnetworks.com)
    Cheap and extremely knowledgeable provider support.
    My IPv6 VPS/Dedicated provider list: http://hosting.4or6.com
    My IPv6 traceroute server: http://4or6.com

Yeah, I cracked a smile when I saw your list was posted too. and I was like, "hey, I know who hosts them..."
    Garry Dolley @ ARP Networks | gdolley _at_ arpnetworks . com | #arpnetworks on Freenode | @arpnetworks, @bsdvps
    State of the art services, strong community and friendly support
    FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux VPS • ARP Metal™ Dedicated Servers • Colocation • IP Transit
    Native IPv6 • VNC Console • Tunnel VNC over SSH • Serial Console over SSH • DNS Manager