Help Adsense Disabled My Account!

Ok so i've been using adsense for about two years now and I was making pretty good money from it. Last week they decided to disable it for no reason...so my question is there any good comparable sites like google adsense that i could use..?

Generally they give you a reason for disabling it... have you tried appealing?
    Corey Arbogast | CEO
    █ 888-X10-9668, x703 - corey[@]x10hosting.com

I find it hard to believe they would do it for "no reason". Generally it's one of a few things:
    • Your site violates their terms (Gambling or Adult Oriented Site).
    • You've been clicking on your own ads.

Those are two of the most common reasons I've seen. What type of site do you have and what exactly did the "AdSense Account Disabled" email say?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    I find it hard to believe they would do it for "no reason". Generally it's one of a few things:
    • Your site violates their terms (Gambling or Adult Oriented Site).
    • You've been clicking on your own ads.

Those are two of the most common reasons I've seen. What type of site do you have and what exactly did the "AdSense Account Disabled" email say?

I got mine disable because other ppl were clicking on it.

Google doesnt care if you are innocent or not. If they see "a lot" of invalid clicks they will disable your account.

I even lost 300 Euros. because i didnt want to cash out until i got enough so bank fees (they take like 20 euros in fees) do not eat it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by zvjezdan View Post
    I got mine disable because other ppl were clicking on it.

Google doesnt care if you are innocent or not. If they see "a lot" of invalid clicks they will disable your account.

I even lost 300 Euros. because i didnt want to cash out until i got enough so bank fees (they take like 20 euros in fees) do not eat it all up.
    Well, yeah, if people are fraudulently clicking on your ads repeatedly and it's making you money - then it's not good for Google's advertisers, and it's not good for Google. I would expect them to disable your AdSense account if this was happening.

Innocent or not, it sucks, but that's simply how the world works. If you're getting enough traffic to really make money off of AdSense, I don't see why you couldn't sell your own targeted advertisement to those who want ad space on your site. You could do CPM where they pay for impressions and not clicks so that fraudulent/repeated clicks wouldn't be a concern.

I am not sure if there are any AdSense alternatives that pay by impression instead of by click, but then again, that would be fairly simple to game if you really wanted to.

Apparently I had invalid clicks but I never clicked my own ads once. And my site is a music related site.

Quote Originally Posted by ryannx93 View Post
    Apparently I had invalid clicks but I never clicked my own ads once. And my site is a music related site.
    Even if you didn't do it, if somebody else loaded up your site and repeatedly clicked on the AdSense advertisements that could get your AdSense account disabled.

There's not much you can do about it, unfortunately, besides asking Google to reconsider. You may be able to ask them to simply disregard invalid clicks and to only pay you for those that they feel are valid but I'm not sure what/if they have a policy on that and if your suspension is permanent.

I tried appealing tons of times already and I got nothing. I'm just looking for a great alternative but I can't really find one...

I tried appealing tons of times already and I got nothing. I'm just looking for a great alternative but I can't really find one...
    Sell your own ads, if you've got the traffic to make good money on AdSense (unless you're gaming the system) you should be able to sell your own.

How long did you wait after appealing? In the past 8 years we've been 'disabled' twice and was able to work it out with them both times. I think the last time was 4 years ago or so though.

What did you write for the appeal also?
    Corey Arbogast | CEO

I waited only about a day. And what I said was I don't know how I had invalid clicks since I never clicked my ads.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    Sell your own ads, if you've got the traffic to make good money on AdSense (unless you're gaming the system) you should be able to sell your own.
    How do I do that....?

I waited only about a day. And what I said was I don't know how I had invalid clicks since I never clicked my ads.
    Invalid Clicks != You clicking on your own ads.

Invalid Clicks (can) = People, other than yourself, clicking on your ads repeatedly (or) You placing your ads in a fashion that causes people to accidentally (i.e. repeatedly) click on the ads.

what site is this/domain?

Make sure your appeal is well written... expect to wait up to 2 weeks for a reply from them.

For generic traffic unless you are in the millions of page views, you won't find a comparable revenue stream. We've looked at tons of services over the years and have tried out upwards of 20, nothing compared to AdSense revenue.

Your best bet would be to sell links\banners directly for targeted traffic if adsense is no longer an alternative. You could also checkout adbrite as they were not terrible but it has been a few years since we've used them.
    Corey Arbogast | CEO

How do I do that....?
    Take your current ad placements, and put "Want to advertise here?" sort of thing... Just like when you drive down the road and see an unsold billboard - it always has a "Want to advertise here? Call (number)!" sort of thing on it.

Beyond that, you can also post on forums/sites related to the topic of your site and offer advertisements. You'd want to figure out how much you were going to pay per click or how many impressions per $1 but you could use something like OpenX to serve the ads themselves.

Alright thanks and ok hopefully they get back to me soon. I'm not even close to the millions yet lol but I wish. and my site is http://musicsparadise.com/

Check AdBrit, or check http://www.openx.org to run your own AD network.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

It's a sad thing. I hope you get your money back. Anyway here are some Goggle Adsense Alternatives that you can use. Aside from adsense/alternatives of it and selling Ads space, you can also try affiliate marketing.

Have a look on chitika, they seem like a good adsense alternative.
    [Hostegic] [Features: Softaculous | RvSitebuilder | R1Soft backups | LiteSpeed | Cloudlinux | CloudFlare]
    [Location: UK] [Platforms: Linux - cPanel | Windows - WebsitePanel/Plesk]
    [Solutions: Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Virtual Private Servers - Xen/OpenVZ]
    [Guarantees: 24/7 Helpdesk Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 30 Days Money Back Guarantee]

You'd want to figure out how much you were going to pay per click or how many impressions per $1 but you could use something like OpenX to serve the ads themselves.
    Google DFP can be a good alternative to OpenX, and it's free.

Thanks I'll try some other programs. Adbrite won't show there ads for some reason on my site though so I'll have to give something else a try and i dont have that much experience with marketing and selling ad space so id rather not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by shaokhee View Post
    Have a look on chitika, they seem like a good adsense alternative.
    I've heard that Citika is one of the best of all minus Adsense.
    Adbrite pays next to nothing.

Adwords Alternative

Try looking around Google and HotScripts.com for banner network script, you should find some interesting self advertising backend scripts for less than $100. They have the ability to allow people to buy advertising impressions in a little control panel you can share with advertisiers.

adsense suspension is normally for a reason, you can write to googleadsense and ask for a reason why it got suspended

Smile Patience CAN be the best answer

I've not even had an approved application yet! So I've never used Adsense for that exact reason, I don't know what their "criteria" are but either way, I've never even had a proper approved account with them, disappointing really.

But anyways, my recommendation is to be patient, I think [x10]Corey made a good point about the appeal and waiting for them to get back. Sometimes patience is everything, sometimes it's a waste of valuable time.