Talking ✦ Get a spunky, custom hosting design in just 4 hours ✦ NO gimmicks, NO B.S. ✦

Howdy WHT! I am once again offering my web and graphic design abilities exclusively to WHT members for a limited time.

(Yes, I really mean 4 hours)

What WHT members are saying about me...
    Quote Originally Posted by HIU-Jay

I can’t find enough words to describe what kind of wonderful experience it has been and continues to be. He is such a pleasure to speak with and could feel he understood my needs 100%. I will admit, I was on a very tight budget and Tim was very flexible. In the beginning I expected a nice website but nothing amazing as I said my budget was quite tight. I was in for quite a surprise, as I received this stunning web site with quality souring to the high heavens. It was so elegant yet simple and exactly what I wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by WartHogHosting
    I highly recommend Timothy(Trophimus). It was great working with a designer that has excellent design skills as well as excellent communication skills. He delivered a mock-up when promised(in about an hour), was quick reply to my emails and to make the changes I requested, and delivered the final design within a few hours.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to see the design.
    Quote Originally Posted by elycomputers
    A really nice guy to deal with, reasonable pricing too.Swift work and great communication. A big from me ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake-GV
    Fantastic work and fantastic turn around time! I strongly recommend to anyone!
    I am a veteran web and graphic designer that values customer care, fast turn-around times, and quality. With each of my clients, I take a unique approach paying special attention to your business model and goals while considering the visual, cognitive, and functional appeal with your website.

The offer...
    For a limited time, I am able to work with 5 individuals that are able to provide consistent communication from the time I begin working on your website to the time we finalize your website.
    • A custom, unique web design delivered in .PSD format based on your needs and requirements
    • 2 page base: home and plan/comparison
    • Exclusive rights to the design (you may sell it, trash it, use it, pop, lock, and drop it... whatever you want!)
    • On-going support after we have completed your project (and substantial discounts on any future work!)
    • Starting at just $90 for three pages!

Pricing is based on the extensitivity of the design - however most projects meet my "$90 criteria".

NOTE: I do NOT have an online portfolio. I am however able to supply you with samples of my work upon request (via PM).

"I want this! How do we get started?"
    Why, I'm flattered! I ask that you please include all of the following information when you contact me. By obtaining all of this information in the beginning, I am generally able to start work right away; this is how I provide such rapid turn-around times.

1. Send me a PM with the following details:
    - Your business name and URL
    - WHY you are looking for a new website design (e.g., are you a start-up? just looking for a re-design? hate your present website?)
    - WHAT are some specific elements you would like to see in your new design (e.g., a comparison table on the home page, specific navigation/footer links, a specific logo, plan specifications, etc.)
    - At least 2 websites you find visually and functionally appealing (include links and explain WHY you like them). I will not use these as a basis for your website, but only as a way for me to judge the quality you are looking for)
    - Anything else you would like for me to know
    - Preferred contact method (PM, e-mail, or MSN)

2. Once I review these details, I will reply with relevant work samples, a summary of what I can provide for you, and a final price.

3. Upon reviewing the information I send, you will decide whether or not you would like to work with me. If so, I may require a 50% deposit via PayPal (I am a Verified member) based on your requirements. Once I receive this deposit, I will begin working immediately.

4. During this process, I will send you periodic updates. The first update generally arrives within the first 45 minutes - 1 hour after I begin working. With your detailed feedback, I am able to make adjustments as needed in an effort to quickly deliver the final product.

5. Once you agree on all of the work I am done, I will request the remaining 50% (if applicable). Once I receive this, I will zip your files away, make them all nice and snug, and send them your way.

Another NOTE: Most work is done within 4 hours of my starting the design. Mind you, if communication is not consistent or you are made unavailable, than obviously this will interfere with my ability to work quickly.

Let's hit it!
    If you're ready to get started, send me a PM with the information requested above. I generally respond within a matter of minutes - so don't go too far. I would be more than happy to answer any questions as well.

Just thought I'd drop a few words. Trophimus is a pretty good designer. Don't be put off by "4-hours" gimik because his designs are by no means rushed. I was shocked at the high level of design in such a short amount of time myself. It's not a master piece, but it's a nice, clean, neat, professional looking design, done quickly for a good price.

I would happily work with Trophimus again in the future!

is it only for hosting design? would you be able to do a forum design?