Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

http://premiumdedicatedservers.com/ - unprofessional, harassment, unqualified.

This guy randomly messages me on STEAM, which is a gaming chat platform. And he tries selling me a domain. I told him I am no longer in the gamehosting industry, but he continues to bother me about it. When I tell him I am not really interested, he starts yelling at me.... I highly recommend people to stay away from this host.

Very unprofessional, I don't know how he is the head of the company he owns.
    http://premiumdedicatedservers.com/

Marcus-Premium Dedicated Server: CounterStrike2Servers.com for $500
    Marcus-Premium Dedicated Server: Yaeh,
    Marcus-Premium Dedicated Server: It's coming out in future.
    Marcus-Premium Dedicated Server: Like next year or something so this domain is popular and worth a lot
    Mr. Girit - webhosting $2.00/mo: not really interested :/
    Marcus-Premium Dedicated Server: Ok, lol.
    Mr. Girit - webhosting $2.00/mo: im done with gameservers
    Marcus-Premium Dedicated Server: No you resell the domain
    Marcus-Premium Dedicated Server: Man your an idiot
    Mr. Girit - webhosting $2.00/mo: dont wanna resell either
    Marcus-Premium Dedicated Server: lol
    Marcus-Premium Dedicated Server: Ok.
    Marcus-Premium Dedicated Server: Your a ****ing moron
    Mr. Girit - webhosting $2.00/mo: k obviously

--

just had another chat with him, and he denied everything(I was using a different name) when I told him I took screenshots of our chat he left the livechat session.
    Last edited by AnthonyGirit; 05-01-2011 at 03:08 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Wow that's crazy, thanks for letting the community know.
      0 Not allowed!

My pleasure, I hope he will just admit to doing it and at least say sorry to me. I was having such a great day until he started bothering me about this. It was a nice conversation in the beginning and then he just flipped out on me when I said I wasn't interested in the domain. I hope he shows that he can be mature by saying sorry through this thread. If he says sorry, I will forget this ever happend.
      0 Not allowed!

Clearly a great domain, practically giving its self away. lol
      0 Not allowed!

Hello WebHostingTalk community. It's quite unfortunate as we all know when a child plays with a company.

Premium Dedicated Servers (PDS) is under construction (our site is being worked on). However, we're still providing in boxes, in which this person contacted us asking for money and/or a free box.

We simply said no. We are a brand new company and cannot hand free boxes, which we explained. We were then threatened to be "reported via webhostingtalk" which is fine by us.

This person I believe has been in the GSP Industry. Whether your a kid or not. You need to get over it, you are not going to get FREE services and or money from a company with only 50+ clients.

I thank the moderation team, the community for allowing us to post here.

Have a nice day.

Tucker
    System Administrator
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TuckerPDS View Post
    Hello WebHostingTalk community. It's quite unfortunate as we all know when a child plays with a company.

Premium Dedicated Servers (PDS) is under construction (our site is being worked on). However, we're still providing in boxes, in which this person contacted us asking for money and/or a free box.

We simply said no. We are a brand new company and cannot hand free boxes, which we explained. We were then threatened to be "reported via webhostingtalk" which is fine by us.

This person I believe has been in the GSP Industry. Whether your a kid or not. You need to get over it, you are not going to get FREE services and or money from a company with only 50+ clients.

Have a nice day.

Tucker
    System Administrator

Do you happen to have proof of this?.. What does this have to do with the domain?
      0 Not allowed!

I'd appreciate it if this thread stays open and does not get deleted or anything in future. Shows how immature people can get.

Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

Have a nice day.

Tucker
    System Administrator
    Hmm. Interesting. I do not see him asking for free boxes seeing as he is a partner with our company and already receives any boxes he would like. But i would love to see the chat log if you have it.
      0 Not allowed!

Have a nice day.

Tucker
    System Administrator
    I have never done any of the following that you listed above, it would be much better if your boss admitted to what he did then to start creating false information.
    http://img856.imageshack.us/f/premiu...edserverh.png/
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CraterHost View Post
    Do you happen to have proof of this?.. What does this have to do with the domain?

I didn't see post about domain, and no we don't have proof just like he doesn't have proof of his chat. If I were to provide what we have which is copy and paste, it could be considered "revised" since all you have to do is add words.

We did not take screen shots as we do not think dealing with kiddy situations like this to the fullest extent is necessary.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGirit View Post
    I have never done any of the following that you listed above, it would be much better if your boss admitted to what he did then to start creating false information.
    Hmm looks to me like he was in fact harassing your company for a free box. (Sarcasm)
      0 Not allowed!

I do have proof and I just posted it.... The owner of the company Marcus, randomly messaged me on steam asking if I wanted a domain I said no, then he yells at me as you can see in the post. - I also have all the stuff still open on my desktop and a moderator can view on teamviewer to verify legitimacy of my proof because it's all available LIVE on request.

System 14:56:06
    System is getting started. [Sun May 01 2011 14:56:06 GMT-0400]

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

Marcus T. enters the chatroom.
    Marcus T. 14:56:15
    Hello John, my name is Marcus T., how may I help you?
    John 14:56:26
    Hello

I was referred to this site a week or two ago

and was planning on ordering

But I read a review on WebHostingTalk

Let me get you the link.....

I want you to explain it to me

Marcus T. 14:56:59
    John, we do not have any reviews on WebHosting Talk.

Okay.

John 14:59:12
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...51#post7426851
    Marcus T. 15:00:27
    That was just posted a few minutes.

On STEAM?

John 15:00:51
    hm
    Marcus T. 15:00:57
    I know this guy too, interesting.
    John 15:01:13
    yea
    Marcus T. 15:01:27
    I have not spoken to him, his post is quite unforunate and unprofessional
    John 15:01:28
    I have a few contacts that help me find good deals and such.
    Marcus T. 15:01:35
    Attacks toward me personally, and my company.

Yeah.

John 15:01:36
    You realize I am him?

you liar

lol
    Marcus T. 15:01:59
    Why black mailing me?

I never told you this.

John 15:02:10
    You certainly did tell me this.

I have screenshots to prove it

You should be more professional

and considerate of peoples feelings

and learn to respect potential customers
    System 15:04:47
    The representative has left the conversation. If you have further questions please leave a message: Leave message. Thank you!
    in the live chat session you admit to knowing me, check mate. Please admit to what you did, so we can put this behind us. We all have more important things to worry about.
      0 Not allowed!

The live chat is accurate. The Steam chat is incorrect as his STEAM name is not even what is shown. Really nice photo editing.

We have no further discussion with you. We do not and will not provide you with a free service. Like we said it may have been possible in future. However, if you treat the staff at Premium DedICATED Servers along with the owner like this. We are not going to. It's that simple.
      0 Not allowed!

The live chat is accurate. The Steam chat is incorrect as his STEAM name is not even what is shown. Really nice photo editing.

We have no further discussion with you. We do not and will not provide you with a free service. Like we said it may have been possible in future. However, if you treat the staff at Premium DedICATED Servers along with the owner like this. We are not going to. It's that simple.
    Why would I want free stuff? I never asked for anything. You asked me to buy a domain when I didn't want one.

I get free stuff from the company I work for. Why would I ask you for free stuff?

I hope you realize how this makes you company look.. Nothing was photo edited.

I hope you know, steam keeps track of alias changes, and his new name is shown here - this is his account. and it is the same person I talked with because it is the same person. Please understand the hole you are digging yourself and the company into. http://steamcommunity.com/id/surpass/
    Last edited by AnthonyGirit; 05-01-2011 at 04:07 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

I do have proof and I just posted it.... The owner of the company Marcus, randomly messaged me on steam asking if I wanted a domain I said no, then he yells at me as you can see in the post. - I also have all the stuff still open on my desktop and a moderator can view on teamviewer to verify legitimacy of my proof because it's all available LIVE on request.

in the live chat session you admit to knowing me, check mate. Please admit to what you did, so we can put this behind us. We all have more important things to worry about.
    We know it was you because your IP matched, and that your the only one that has been giving constant problems on a daily basis asking for a server.
      0 Not allowed!

His under construction page fails even mine is better than that, a 2 minute job.
      0 Not allowed!

I never knew this talent he had. He can modify an image with the exact text in the system, make the background look flawless all while posting this at the same time ending the live chat. You yourself confirmed it. Hmm
      0 Not allowed!

Anthony,

I'm not sure why it's worth doing this. You think by posting this thread we will change mind and give you a box? Seriously? I really think you need to mature.

This situation is dumb, childish, foolish and unnecessary. Now, we have people that actually have respect for us, and don't threaten or beg for services.

Also, our under construction page does fail haha, which is why Marcus or I is not designing our site =P .
      0 Not allowed!

This is the first time I have ever visited your website, are you serious?
      0 Not allowed!

Anthony,
    You think by posting this thread we will change mind and give you a box? Seriously? I really think you need to mature.

Now, we have people that actually have respect for us, and don't threaten or beg for services.
    Once again, he does not need to beg for your boxes because he can use ours. But this has been fun, i don't think too many people will believe you. But good-luck.
      0 Not allowed!

Anthony,

We are all done dealing with your childish actions. If you wish to speak to us maturely please feel free to do so. Just note,once again, we will not provide you a free service.

However, will not accept this nonsense.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CheetahHostdotNet View Post
    Once again, he does not need to beg for your boxes because he can use ours. But this has been fun, i don't think too many people will believe you. But good-luck.
    Cheetah Host, I think your opinion is quite biased as your receiving money from this guy.

My question then is why Anthony are you begging for a free box if you have something with Cheetah...
      0 Not allowed!

Once again, I don't need free services I already get them from the business I work for.

2. I originally asked for a mature apology from the owner for insulting me and yelling at me.

3. Stop replying to the thread with your false accusations and tell Marcus to come on and apologize to me.

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone now sees who this company really is, liars and they attack potential customers if they don't want their service.

I told them I didn't want a domain and they yelled at me and insulted me.

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Anthony,

We are all done dealing with your childish actions. If you wish to speak to us maturely please feel free to do so. Just note,once again, we will not provide you a free service.

However, will not accept this nonsense.

You can always just say sorry. I know it wasn't you and it was your companies owner, But still.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CheetahHostdotNet View Post
    You can always just say sorry. I know it wasn't you and it was your companies owner, But still.

CheetaHost, So he works for you.. That's why your protecting him. Hope you know he's not of legal age. In which was a reason he wanted a free server.

CheetaHost, Protects employee, With no proof. Seem's like you have a hard time with this lately.. (Searching through WHT forums).

Have a nice day!
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast