New customer to SpecHosting and Its down.... Not Good....

I just signed up for a reseller account at spechosting. all night my website has been down. No response from them. Whats going on? At the very moment im unhappy.

Have you tried using a web proxy? maybe your IP got blocked.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Jedito is right ... checking from another location can tell you if the site is really down or if your particular IP address is blocked. You can get blocked if you have too many failed log ins.

Go to http://downorisitjustme.com/ and enter your website address. Or, use http://network-tools.com to perform a tracecrt. If the site is truly down, including the results of that independent tracert and one from your PC will help Support diagnose the issue.

What's your domain name? Perhaps we can all check it for you.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

Quote Originally Posted by GinAndJuice View Post
    I just signed up for a reseller account at spechosting. all night my website has been down. No response from them. Whats going on? At the very moment im unhappy.
    Hello,

First off, let me assure you that your website is online and functioning fine, and has been since you signed up. Your ticket took some time to reply to as it was sent to the sales department, which is not monitored 24/7 like our technical support department. No worries though, I moved your ticket to the tech support department for you, and I can see that is was responded to over 4 hours ago. If you will kindly respond to the ticket and provide the information requested we can assist you further.

Check here http://www.isup.me/
    10 Gigs Hosting | We heart our customers
    Robust Litespeed Hosting without the Overhead ★
    W: www.10gi.gs

any ideas why it would block my ip? i havent had any invalid login attempts.

I just replied to your ticket, and no worries, I am going to personally handle this for you!

It was most likely blocked due to too many ftp/http connections. Software like mod_security and ddos_deflate can automatically block your IP temporarily/permanently.

You can just get your host to increase the limit to allow more connections, or just ask them to add your IP to the allow list. Probably best to get them to increase the limit. Because unless you have a static IP address the IP will keep changing, so just adding the IP to the allow list in firewall doesn't always work.