Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Burst.net is Dead/Alive

Hello folks

last night i ordered a VPS FL/Miami after more then 12hr passed out but still i didn't received details

so now what i have to do? dispute on payment service or wait more?

Please bear in mind that this is a weekend. Not all VPS companies provision during the weekend.
    Andrew C.
    Personal Website

ok.thanks
    but they said its instant

Do they not answer the sales phone number?
    Live Chat Support Software for your Business website - IMsupporting.com

Quote Originally Posted by lynxus View Post
    Do they not answer the sales phone number?
    i didt call them

Quote Originally Posted by Arvendu View Post
    ok.thanks
    but they said its instant
    I ordered their LA vps and got instantly. Maybe they did not configure miami location correctly with their billing panel.
    ExonHost - In Business Since 2009 - 24/7 Real Support | Multiple Locations
    █ NVMe SSD | cPanel | LiteSpeed - Accelerate Your Website, Maximum Performance!

Did you order anything special with it? I've ordered a couple VPS systems from them with the base packages and received them almost instantly. Last time I ordered one with cPanel it took 24 hours (I'm not complaining).
    Ain't here to spam my signature, I'm not desperate for sales.

jarland i didn't order anything special
    just normal vps and didnt get
    last month i ordered 3 vps and got all info within 10mins so this time what is issue i don't know

they are not even reply support ticket

You just need to be little petient patient... Like TrySparta said it's weekend so give them time

Regards
    DracH
    BuyVIRT.com: Fully Managed VPS, Self Unmanaged VPS
    OVZ/KVM, SSD POWERED
    Locations: - Hong Kong - Netherlands - Ashburn VA

Quote Originally Posted by TrySparta View Post
    Please bear in mind that this is a weekend. Not all VPS companies provision during the weekend.
    Exactly right.

Plus typically a number of orders are coming in at all times. So there could be a fraud check they run you through (some times this has to be done manually), which may take time. Then factor in the weekend. Plus the number of orders. I know when we run specials, there are days with literally 50-100 orders. While many are fraud, they are manually reviewed. Which takes time.

A lot of companies will give you a 24 business hour deployment time window. While typically they deploy sooner, most have some sort of 'window' to set expectations. Good luck!
    BLAZINGSWITCH | sales /@/ blazingswitch.com
    SEO HOSTING | 1500 CLASS-A/B/C | CLEAN IPv4 LEASING
    RESIDENTIAL IPS | 10G UNMETERED | IPV4 SOLUTION PROVIDER SINCE 2008

I can guarantee Burst.net is not dead. It is probably an issue with the Miami location not being configured to automatically provision the VPS.

Well that's a funny thread title - I am relatively confident that BurstNet are alive and if they weren't there would be a few more posts on WHT I am sure

You need to remember that large companies like BurstNet usually work during "normal office hours", which doesn't include the weekend.
    BotWars.io - Code the AI of your Battle Bot!

last night i ordered a VPS FL/Miami after more then 12hr passed out but still i didn't received details
    BurstNET are very much alive

"Normally" you should get your VPS login details within about 15 minutes... It depends how loaded their system is with other new orders (and how often you check your email lol).

If you haven't received the details after 12 hours then it's usually something to do with your account or fraud checking. For example, if you have any unpaid and overdue invoices you need to clear those first. If you're from a country with some sort of risk level your order might need manual review (even if you already have other VPSs with them you might have reached a risk threshhold). It could also be the IP address you've ordered from.

If you have a ticket open it will go to Customer Services who are open Monday to Friday, although they do sometimes check in over the weekend.

The best thing to do is post your order number here so that if one of the reps pops onto WHT he can at least see what's happening

Your service was not delivered instantly, as you did not pay for your order when you placed it. You made payment 30-45 minutes after placing your order, which resulted in it having to wait until we batch process and manually review unpaid/pending orders a few times per day.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

I ordered a VPS from their LA datacenter on a Friday night, and paid by credit card. It took until a regular week day. They requested a scan of the front and back of the credit card plus a driver's license. I had provided my ID with a PayPal transaction when I first signed up with them, and I didn't need the VPS right away, so I was waiting to get to my office and use the scanner there to create a PDF of my credit card and driver's license. But before I got that done, they provisioned my VPS.

So it may have something to do with the method of payment. I would hope that now, with both payment methods on record, a new VPS would be provisioned quickly.

They

finally they replied but u knw guys what is ********
    they said i didn't see any payment i sent them host-name
    invoice.alert pay transaction number after that no reply

so now i have to open dispute

Give them a chance to resolve it on Monday, when the billing department folks are in the office. Its in your best interest to do so.

Once you open a dispute with the third party payment provider it can take several days to a week to resolve it, then if you want a refund, it can take several days to a week or two after that for it to be processed. That's because the third party is now involved, and they can drag their feet as they investigate the issue.

VPS setups are automated and instant, if:
    1. Payment made at time of ordering
    2. Account is in good standing, with no overdue invoices.
    3. Pass initial fraud checking

If any of those fail, it gets kicked off to hold stats, and reviewed manually by our staff. If payment made later on, it is processed in batches a few times a day. Other issues must wait until business hours possibly, for our staff to review overdue invoice statuses and/or authorization/identification documentation submitted.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!

Maybe we did not deliver new service to you because you have multiple unpaid overdue invoices with us...
    I wonder, could that be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    Maybe we did not deliver new service to you because you have multiple unpaid overdue invoices with us...
    I wonder, could that be the problem?
    hey buddy
    i paid all for 1 month and next month i didn't paid because i didn't use after few days /month i ordered a new

so i dnt think there is any overdue
    if i used 2 Month and paid 1 month bill then its overdue i think

Lol, you are very impatient, and that will result in many problems... opening a dispute will not resolve your problem but make it worse...
    Whitesystem.NET, LLC. root [at] whitesystem.net
    Pure SSD cPanel-based Cloud Shared, Reseller Hosting.
    LiteSpeedTruly low Populated Servers10 Years Hosting Experience
    Fast and Friendly multilingual (Spanish and English) Support www.whitesystem.net

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ws View Post
    Lol, you are very impatient, and that will result in many problems... opening a dispute will not resolve your problem but making it worse...
    i understand that but they are not giving me proper answer
    if i paid full payment then i deserve Details isnt?

hey buddy
    i paid all for 1 month and next month i didn't paid because i didn't use after few days /month i ordered a new

so i dnt think there is any overdue
    if i used 2 Month and paid 1 month bill then its overdue i think

It does NOT work like that.
    If you do not cancel service, then you are responsible to pay the bill---plain and simple.
    Non-usage is NOT a form of cancellation.
    We also have no idea if you utilize the service is not, we are not mind-readers...

You did not cancel, therefore, the invoices are valid, and the payments are due. New service will not be provisioned until past due invoices are paid, and any payments from new invoices for service not delivered due to such issues, re-applied to older invoices if older invoices are not resolved.

after 1 month vps was offline then ur giving me this message?

so i have to take dispute and i have to tell ur truth what are u guys doing in end

if i relly using ur vps then why all VPS IS terminate?

ur making me fool?

better u return my money
    Last edited by Arvendu; 05-01-2011 at 03:38 PM.

comon buddy do somothing i was really dnt knw these thing apply for u

plesa allow me for 1 month
    please
    Last edited by Arvendu; 05-01-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast