Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Burstnet - LA VPS - Poor experience

I just wanted to post here my recent (and current) experience with Burstnet - I have a "Premium" VPS with them in their LA data center, starting about 2 weeks ago started noticing huge packet loss on my VPS...

Further probing indicated upwards of 10% packet loss within their own network, open a ticket (still open after 12 days) and try multiple times to convince them there appears to be a problem... only responses I get back of course seem to be "oh, try it now" only for there to be zero change in its behaviour....

It comes and goes and often strikes at the most frustrating times (haha typical) - can go on for hours, or last minutes but happen very very frequently.

Uptime on the box has been great - don't think I've seen it down once, just this damn network connectivity issue.

Here's the transcript of the ticket: pastehtml.com/view/1eaxr0l.html

Draw your own conclusion... last response is kinda funny tho, some dude doing a typical ping (4) and drawing a conclusion there appears to be no problem...

Yes this is mainly a bitchfest, but I'd like to hear from any others who have had a similar experience, I really just want to get it sorted.... or maybe suggestions for a LA VPS with similar pricing.
    Last edited by lolhax; 04-30-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Very nice. This is one of the better, well documented, gripes versus the typical chicken little.

With that being one of their new facilities (L.A./Miami), maybe there are some growing pains they are working out?
    BLAZINGSWITCH | sales /@/ blazingswitch.com
    SEO HOSTING | ARIN/RIPE/APNIC | 250+ CLASS-B | CLEAN IPv4 LEASING | 1G UNMETERED
    HIGH SPEED WEB HOSTING SOLUTIONS | ENTERPRISE GRADE HARDWARE

Quote Originally Posted by lolhax View Post
    I just wanted to post here my recent (and current) experience with Burstnet - I have a "Premium" VPS with them in their LA data center, starting about 2 weeks ago started noticing huge packet loss on my VPS...

[[email protected] ~]# w
    10:27:11 up 30 days, 14:13, 2 users, load average: 0.50, 0.42, 0.42

The disk i/o is fine as well.

This is one of the least loaded nodes on our network, and if you are still having an issue, it is NOT due to the node you are on.

We are NOT, and have NOT, been having network-wide issues with our LA network.
    There may be some confined issue to a certain route or certain port affecting you, and we are looking into the issue further currently....

We are monitoring for a bit, to see if we can replicate the issue, but at this time, I do not see an issue:

I am going to monitor this a bit, to see if we can replicate the issue....but currently I do not see one:

[[email protected] ~]# traceroute 74.125.**.***
    traceroute to 74.125.**.*** (74.125.**.***), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
    1 184-82-225-249.hostnoc.net (184.82.225.249) 1.021 ms 1.313 ms 1.429 ms
    2 ec0-64.gwy01.laca02.hostnoc.net (64.120.243.141) 0.332 ms 0.342 ms 0.395 ms
    3 xe1-01.gwy01.sctn01.hostnoc.net (96.9.191.77) 80.012 ms 80.084 ms 80.130 ms
    4 xe1-01.gwy03.sctn01.hostnoc.net (96.9.191.34) 79.728 ms 79.742 ms 79.828 ms
    5 core1-0-2-0.lga.net.google.com (198.32.160.130) 74.442 ms 74.446 ms 74.505 ms
    6 209.85.255.68 (209.85.255.68) 78.219 ms 78.292 ms 78.241 ms
    7 209.85.254.48 (209.85.254.48) 80.711 ms 209.85.251.9 (209.85.251.9) 80.894 ms 81.044 ms
    8 209.85.254.241 (209.85.254.241) 80.943 ms 80.909 ms 72.14.232.215 (72.14.232.215) 80.871 ms
    9 209.85.253.141 (209.85.253.141) 92.795 ms 92.941 ms 209.85.253.137 (209.85.253.137) 93.291 ms
    10 yx-in-f147.*****.net (74.125.**.***) 81.344 ms 81.490 ms 81.471 ms

Hopefully we will catch it if/when there is one, and then we can track it down. Unfortunately, we cannot track something down, that we have been unable to confirm or replicate yet...

still waiting... still happening

* I hope Burstnet FIxes LA Network fast

It seems the problems of 4 weeks ago has not been resolved yet over at Burstnet's LA network.

Yep, I too have the same problem with network issues when accessing my sites going on now over a month. Today the network lagtimes are intolerable.

Althought they have fine servers and my uptime is great too but the fact remains that their network defeats the purpose of properly providing a viable and sustainable hosting company.

Burstnet Your weakest link here (being your network) puts you in a bad position. Common, do something about it. You're awfully getting your loyal customers pissed off. Anyway, I hope you do fix your problems soon. Very soon, it looks like a node somewhere along the chain is playing up.

Don't ask your clients to ping the servers ... get your support to do it from various points on the internet to do this. Investigate your weakest link, please.

Cheers!
    Oz

Hey Ozzie,

Sorry for the late reply to this. Had a sick little girl last night.

While I'm not going to ask you for a ping, I am going to ask if you presently have a ticket open and if you could please PM me the ticket number.

Also, we need a tracert if you have not provided one already. We have thousands of people with no issues, but we can always have bad routes that need fixing.

So please relay the ticket number, and a trace from when the problem is occuring (if not yet supplied), and I'll hop on this for you

I am looking for cheap VPS, is Burstnet is best for them?
    PHP/MySQL | API Integration | NoSQL | eCommerce | Wordpress | Drupal | CMS | SAAS Application Development
    Complete Web Development Solutions by Debabrata Karfa - www.adkarfa.com

im wondering why the same question keep on repeating.
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

These guys disgust me TBH... for WEEKS I try convince them there's a problem, and not until I post here [the ENTIRE purpose for posting here] and that Shawn "cat" takes a look (and instantly determines there's no problem, BUT ALAS, after probably monitoring it for more than 30 secs he saw what I was describing and took some action)

Now i'm back dealing with the normal people who are obviously not actually technical staff or don't speak English or whatever, cause they clearly don't understand what intermittent means and they obviously unable to read and not able to setup some form of test to test the performance of their links...

We're back to them stating they can't see an issue and asking for more traceroutes and such all over again.

Even a credit what was at one point clearly a recognised issue, appears to be out of the question.

There is definitely some issue there. I have 4 VPS accounts at the LA data center. Economy Ubuntu VPS #5, Premium Ubuntu VPS #5, Premium Ubuntu VPS#3, Windows VPS #2.

They all have packet loss issues. In fact we just bought the Prem VPS #5 hoping the packet loss would improve. It didn't. I can ping between any of them with 0% loss any time of day, but pinging anything outside of the data center and there are frequent problems. Sometimes it's clean, but it never lasts for long. It renders any serious sustained network use of the VPS futile.

I have an open ticket, but after seeing this thread I despair that anything will come of it. We had a good experience with the first VPS we had with Burst right when they opened up the LA center, but the current QOS for us has been very very disappointing.

I think we're going to be forced to migrate away very soon which really bothers us, as aside from the packet loss issue, we've been very happy with every other aspect of their services.

Quote Originally Posted by poneill View Post
    There is definitely some issue there. I have 4 VPS accounts at the LA data center. Economy Ubuntu VPS #5, Premium Ubuntu VPS #5, Premium Ubuntu VPS#3, Windows VPS #2.

They all have packet loss issues. In fact we just bought the Prem VPS #5 hoping the packet loss would improve. It didn't. I can ping between any of them with 0% loss any time of day, but pinging anything outside of the data center and there are frequent problems. Sometimes it's clean, but it never lasts for long. It renders any serious sustained network use of the VPS futile.

I have an open ticket, but after seeing this thread I despair that anything will come of it. We had a good experience with the first VPS we had with Burst right when they opened up the LA center, but the current QOS for us has been very very disappointing.

I think we're going to be forced to migrate away very soon which really bothers us, as aside from the packet loss issue, we've been very happy with every other aspect of their services.
    Mine is also a "Premium" VPS, so its not like its the basic sh!tbox.

This problem only came up a few weeks before I created this thread, I too originally had a VPS with them some months prior to this which I had cancelled, mainly due to the fact that their data counter doesnt work either, and almost asif they update it manually at random points would show full utilization... of course supports answer was that I should install RTG or something, I didn't think that was a reasonable answer nor did I want overages so I moved off them...

Foolishly later I decided to return to them, then this

Hmm. i think LA part of BURSTNET is facing problem.
    LowVm - Cheap Windows & Linux VPS
    Xen Windows VPS & Linux VPS Provider
    I was born Intelligent but Education ruined me

Yes,

Exactly the same issues with my new dedicated box in burst.net LA. 20% packet loss - comes and goes, several times per hour. (BurstNET_CSM see #2698587). Started on May 19th, and been with us ever since. I get packet loss just pinging the hostnoc gateway from my server (2 internal hops). The fault is inside burst net - no doubt about it.

Attn burst.net... its not going to "fix itself".

Yup, same thing for us. It was great at first, but then things started degrading. it was roughly a few weeks ago that it started to impact us, probably a bit longer when we got the windows vps and started noticing lag on the VNC connection for that one.

The tech support agent on my ticket has been pretty responsive and help in doing what he can. It just really sounds to me that the data center uplinks are oversubscribed and there really isn't that much a support desk guy will be able to do. He did disable a few other high load contains on the node I reported in the ticket. that did improve the quality of the connections between the periods of high packet loss (0% packet loss along the entire route to a slice we have at slice host, it was never that clean before), but those periods of excessive loss are still there.

The fact that we are seeing the problems on all our VPS's tends to indicate a data center issue that can't be quickly solved.

I don't know if this is a problem limited to LA. If not, migrating our nodes to another data center is a solution, but we're kind of reluctant to invest further given the experience.

I hope they can work something out though because again, aside from the packet loss, we've been quite happy.

Could Everyone who has had this packet loss PLEASE pm me your ticket with us.

As I keep saying, the majority of people are having NO ISSUES, but that does not mean a certain route or routes could be having problems. I am working with network management to get this looked into closely, but the more examples I can show (with traces from and to the server), the better.

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET_CSM View Post

As I keep saying, the majority of people are having NO ISSUES, but that does not mean a certain route or routes could be having problems. I am working with network management to get this looked into closely, but the more examples I can show (with traces from and to the server), the better.
    You already have my ticket number, see the first post in this thread. [its only ~3x days old now and your system keeps auto closing it]

Also - I see about 3 people advising that the packet loss is fairly clearly within burstnet's own network (which I myself attempted to point out)...

But sure, get more traceroutes.

Also, this is so intermittent and often for such short durations (eg. 30secs to 1 minute) that 99% of people will not notice it, this also makes it extremely difficult to provide you with a meaningful trace, you should be asking for MTR dumps or something... man *sigh*
    Last edited by lolhax; 05-22-2011 at 10:14 AM.

These guys disgust me TBH... for WEEKS I try convince them there's a problem, and not until I post here [the ENTIRE purpose for posting here] and that Shawn "cat" takes a look (and instantly determines there's no problem, BUT ALAS, after probably monitoring it for more than 30 secs he saw what I was describing and took some action)
    That "Shawn Cat" is the CEO, or owner, of Burst.
    BLAZINGSWITCH | sales /@/ blazingswitch.com
    SEO HOSTING | ARIN/RIPE/APNIC | 250+ CLASS-B | CLEAN IPv4 LEASING | 1G UNMETERED
    HIGH SPEED WEB HOSTING SOLUTIONS | ENTERPRISE GRADE HARDWARE

Ticket #2702046

I agree with the other comments. I think there is a difference between having NO ISSUES and NOT NOTICING THE ISSUE and further NOT REPORTING THE ISSUE.

We didn't report the issue as soon as we noticed it, hoping it was a transient factor that would resolve before it began to seriously impact operations. I don't think the problem we are seeing is going to be noticed and/or understood by many categories of applications and users.

I would expect that the problem is not limited to a few isolated cases but may have varying degrees of severity and is more a factor it only causes "showstopper" type problems for a subset of the customers and only a subset of those customers investigated the cause and even fewer actually bring it to your attention.

Given what we have been seeing, it just seems very unlikely that this truly affects just a few minority users. But, we are open to the possibility that we are wrong and will give it a chance to see if it can be resolved.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can lend.

Also one other observation to add, the issue seems to be more pronounced and frequent during the nighttime hours. This morning the problem doesn't appear to be severe, but yesterday was the same. It wasn't until about 6PM pacific yesterday that the problem really started to become severe for the day and that continued through most of the night until sometime around 6AM Pacific. This *seems* to be the usual pattern. Will be collecting MTRs on my ticket over the day and night to provide further detail.

He did disable a few other high load contains on the node I reported in the ticket. that did improve the quality of the connections between the periods of high packet loss (0% packet loss along the entire route to a slice we have at slice host, it was never that clean before), but those periods of excessive loss are still there.
    So the issue is isolated to busy node only?
    Maybe someone using VPSes on different nodes can test this.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    So the issue is isolated to busy node only?
    Maybe someone using VPSes on different nodes can test this.
    I have 4 different VPS accounts in the LA DC. I was seeing the periodic excessive packet loss on all 4 of my nodes. It happened at the same time across all 4. The one node I mentioned improved in the periods between the excessive packet loss but was still getting the big drops ever 4-5 mins or so.

However, to follow up today, I have been running MTR's from a few different VPS (linux, both prem and econ VPS) nodes all day and have been seeing 0% packet loss since this morning on both. Overnight is usually when the problems are most severe, if this holds overnight then I'd have to say problem resolved for us.

Well, huh. It looks like they might have resolved the problem for us. I'm kind of surprised, but happily surprised. MTR from the last ~8 hours. Seeing similar network performance from our other nodes as well.

Code:
                                                           My traceroute  [v0.75]
     (0.0.0.0)                                                                     Mon May 23 05:26:25 2011
    Keys:  Help   Display mode   Restart statistics   Order of fields   quit
                                                                                               Packets               Pings
     Host                                                                                    Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best  Wrst StDev
     1. xxxxxxxxxxx.laca01.hostnoc.net                                                        0.0% 27527    0.1   0.0   0.0   1.2   0.0
     2. ec0-64.gwy01.laca02.hostnoc.net                                                       0.0% 27527    0.3   0.4   0.2 529.9  26.7
     3. gige-g4-20.core1.lax2.he.net                                                          0.1% 27527    1.1   0.2   0.2  41.7   4.3
     4. 10gigabitethernet2-1.core1.lax1.he.net                                                0.1% 27527    0.9   0.3   0.2  87.8   4.6
     5. 10gigabitethernet1-1.core1.phx1.he.net                                                0.0% 27527   10.7  10.5  10.5  31.7   3.0
     6. 10gigabitethernet1-3.core1.dal1.he.net                                                0.0% 27526   41.2  34.6  34.5 207.2   4.1
     7. ???
     8. core7-bbr1-vlan3007.dfw1.rackspace.net                                                0.0% 27526   36.0  35.8  35.6 465.9  28.7
     9. aggr511a-1-core7.dfw1.rackspace.net                                                   0.0% 27526   36.3  36.0  35.8 617.6  19.3
    10. xxxxxxxxxxxx.static.cloud-ips.com                                                     0.0% 27526   36.0  35.7  35.6  73.6   3.6

Well, huh. It looks like they might have resolved the problem for us. I'm kind of surprised, but happily surprised.
    Seeing the same return to normal service here. I'm also happy, but not surprised LOL

And a big thanks to BurstNET_CSM for working on a Sunday to help fix whatever it was. I hope lil' Miss BurstNETTE_CSM is feeling better now

Truth be told, I had nada to do with it. Our engineers did the work. Also, it seems one of the people who complained about the problem might have been a catalyst TO the problem. Not sure if they complained here on WHT, but dealing with them seemed to help a lot.

We also ran tests from 9PM - 6Am this morning and found no packet loss from several locations.

Finally, in my call to everyone to help, only one person gave us a ticket number (besides the OP), and we had only one traceroute to look at/work with. Also, we did an extensive search of our entire ticket system over the past 6 days and found only four tickets created regarding LA and ping/packet issues, and two of them were solved quickly and due to other people on the node.

It's hard to help when we don't have the data in front of us .

I and another poster besides the OP DID post ticket numbers in the thread here. I tried to figure out how to PM it to you here but kept getting some notice about not having permission to do so. So I just posted it here as the next best step. The ticketing system is the primary contact I go to with issues, posting in this thread was just ancillary side discussion.

Regardless, much thanks to the team there sorting the issue out. The surprise I mentioned in an earlier post was due to being so accustomed to getting the run around with support issues (in general, not specifically with Burst.net) and things often take forever to get resolved and often go unresolved. Definitely not so in this case.

But everything looks great on our nodes now, much kudos to the team there for straightening it out and doing so so quickly over a Saturday night.

We couldn't be happier. After 24 hours of monitoring, things look great:

My traceroute [v0.75]
    (0.0.0.0) Mon May 23 19:20:52 2011
    Keys: Help Display mode Restart statistics Order of fields quit
    Packets Pings
    Host Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev
    1. xxxxxxxxxxx.laca01.hostnoc.net 0.0% 77588 0.1 0.0 0.0 1.8 0.0
    2. ec0-64.gwy01.laca02.hostnoc.net 0.0% 77588 0.5 0.3 0.2 540.0 27.1
    3. gige-g4-20.core1.lax2.he.net 0.2% 77587 1.7 0.2 0.2 236.7 5.3
    4. 10gigabitethernet2-1.core1.lax1.he.net 0.2% 77587 1.2 0.3 0.2 108.6 5.2
    5. 10gigabitethernet1-1.core1.phx1.he.net 0.2% 77587 10.7 10.5 10.5 227.5 3.3
    6. 10gigabitethernet1-3.core1.dal1.he.net 0.1% 77587 35.4 34.6 34.5 242.6 4.3
    7. ???
    8. core7-bbr1-vlan3007.dfw1.rackspace.net 0.2% 77587 35.9 35.8 35.6 659.1 28.3
    9. aggr511a-1-core7.dfw1.rackspace.net 0.1% 77587 36.8 35.9 35.8 866.5 17.8
    10. xxxxxxxxxxxx.static.cloud-ips.com 0.2% 77587 35.9 35.7 35.6 236.2 2.5

why is the same question keep on repeating?
    BTW I didnt have problems with my servers there.

Problem has now returned...

Stated 6PM May 25. Several occurrences every hour. Every 10 minutes or so.. we get repeating periods of several minutes of 20% loss.

Packet Loss located at the burst.net network router at 64.120.243.141 / ec0-64.gwy01.laca02.hostnoc.net

Here is a picture / graph of the fault history for the last hour - test runs from my server outbound.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails burst.netMay25.png  
    Last edited by rosshwht; 05-26-2011 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rosshwht View Post
    Problem has now returned...

Stated 6PM May 25. Several occurrences every hour. Every 10 minutes or so.. we get repeating periods of several minutes of 20% loss.

Packet Loss located at the burst.net network router at 64.120.243.141 / ec0-64.gwy01.laca02.hostnoc.net

Here is a picture / graph of the fault history for the last hour - test runs from my server outbound.
    Hi,

I think I see the issue now that I'm looking at your graph.

You're trying to ping Burst.net from LA. I would HIGHLY recommend pinging something else on the east coast... and maybe trying other places in the world as well. Burst.net frequently BLOCKS ping requests for reasons I shouldn't have to mention.

Try using MTR as well.

Just fix the damn issue instead of trying to justify it.

Let's be definitive here, you define the process, how you want it submitted to you so there can be no further questions about how it was measured.

I just cannot fathom how your network team are unable to confirm/see this issue.

http://iforce.co.nz/i/tah1xe3v.h4c.png
    Last edited by lolhax; 05-26-2011 at 09:05 AM.

The results are the same - regardless of the destination! It affects all visitors to my server - from anywhere.

I use burst.net as an example, because:

a/ it shows the fault location,
    b/ its limits the networks involved to just yours,
    c/ it leaves you no one else to blame.

MTR will give the same results too: a ping is a ping.

This fault has been going on /off / on for over 7 days now. All I get is CS baloney and disbelief that something is wrong in your net.

The problem appears to be blocking by equipment inside your network. My guess is that your UTM device is defective or has an invalid policy rule that is blocking things by mistake. In a related issue, your firewall sometimes blocks 2 of my IP's inbound - one of which does nothing and has no traffic.

I have an new idea.... fix it!
    Last edited by rosshwht; 05-26-2011 at 09:15 AM.

They fixed it for about 4-5 days, 4-5 days of good service out of ~40-50 days.

I tunnel my traffic via that box so I notice every time it happens.

All I am asking you to do is not use burst.net as your test site. And please post the result to a ticket so I can get our engineers to look at it.

WHT is not our helpdesk.

All I am asking you to do is not use burst.net as your test site. And please post the result to a ticket so I can get our engineers to look at it.

WHT is not our helpdesk.
    Suggest a site or IP to test... the results will be the same!

You have my ticket numbers already, fully documenting all of these issues, with lots of examples and details.

Your help system has been bouncing this around for over a week now. Your engineer was involved and replied once only (no actual fix), and never stayed long enough to engage in a discussion.

But still the fault exists? What is my dedicated server supposed to do?

rossh

Ha... look at that... a trace to Google... and still its NFG.

Ross and lol: Have you placed a link to those tests into your tickets? If so, tell me the ticket numbers again (So I'm not grabbing the wrong ones) and I'll mark them as high priority and will get them to hop on this.

Thanks.

Also noting: Why does your ping to google take you through Scranton first? Hmm. Get me those ticket numbers and we'll get on it.
    Last edited by BurstNET_CSM; 05-26-2011 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rosshwht View Post
    Suggest a site or IP to test... the results will be the same!

You have my ticket numbers already, fully documenting all of these issues, with lots of examples and details.

Your help system has been bouncing this around for over a week now. Your engineer was involved and replied once only (no actual fix), and never stayed long enough to engage in a discussion.

But still the fault exists? What is my dedicated server supposed to do?

rossh
    Ross, ping google or yahoo.

Ross and lol: Have you placed a link to those tests into your tickets? If so, tell me the ticket numbers again (So I'm not grabbing the wrong ones) and I'll mark them as high priority and will get them to hop on this.

Thanks.

Also noting: Why does your ping to google take you through Scranton first? Hmm. Get me those ticket numbers and we'll get on it.
    Because I am pretty sure that is how you route all your traffic [eg. to your larger POP] I stand to be corrected however.

It always struck me as strange... sure its housed in LA, but it's not ... really quite right

Would lead one to assume that your only ejection point is in Scranton.

Ross, ping google or yahoo.

How about.. Level3 in Denver.

Same result... 13% packet loss at ec0-64.gwy01.laca02.hostnoc.net

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| WinMTR statistics |

| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

| 184-22-231-xxx.hostnoc.net - 0 | 106 | 106 | 0 | 4 | 141 | 1 |

| ec0-64.gwy01.laca02.hostnoc.net - 13 | 70 | 61 | 0 | 10 | 86 | 0 |

| xe0-02.gwy02.laca02.hostnoc.net - 21 | 58 | 46 | 0 | 7 | 12 | 0 |

| tenge11-1.br01.lax05.pccwbtn.net - 18 | 62 | 51 | 10 | 28 | 206 | 10 |

|TenGigabitEthernet8-1.1200.ar4.LAX1.gblx.net - 21 | 58 | 46 | 10 | 98 | 1305 | 10 |

| te-4-4.car4.LosAngeles1.Level3.net - 16 | 66 | 56 | 0 | 15 | 199 | 25 |

| vlan60.csw1.LosAngeles1.Level3.net - 21 | 58 | 46 | 0 | 6 | 12 | 0 |

| ae-62-62.ebr2.LosAngeles1.Level3.net - 21 | 58 | 46 | 0 | 7 | 12 | 0 |

| ae-6-6.ebr2.SanJose5.Level3.net - 18 | 62 | 51 | 9 | 17 | 21 | 14 |

| ae-5-5.ebr4.SanJose1.Level3.net - 21 | 58 | 46 | 10 | 19 | 32 | 10 |

| ae-34-34.ebr2.SanJose1.Level3.net - 16 | 66 | 56 | 10 | 17 | 21 | 10 |

| ae-3-3.ebr1.Denver1.Level3.net - 13 | 70 | 61 | 44 | 51 | 56 | 44 |

| ge-6-0.hsa1.Denver1.Level3.net - 13 | 70 | 61 | 44 | 51 | 56 | 44 |

| 4.68.94.26 - 18 | 62 | 51 | 44 | 50 | 56 | 44 |

| 4.68.94.33 - 21 | 58 | 46 | 44 | 51 | 61 | 45 |

|eth2.l3hqdc7705.idc1.Broomfield1.Level3.net - 28 | 50 | 36 | 44 | 50 | 56 | 45 |

| 4.68.92.33 - 16 | 66 | 56 | 45 | 51 | 57 | 45 |

| test.Level3.com - 16 | 66 | 56 | 45 | 51 | 57 | 45 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast