www.securedservers.com 100% guarantee loosing client and time PLZ share with me

hello
    i place a order 4 days ago with a specific specks . they did not give me the server on time when i get the server the whole specks is changed . my place RAID 1 , its gone form my server .

after getting my server I discover that server have huge Packet loss , I try to talk with their support as well sales but they did not find out the problem on that time

when they find out the problem its almost 14 hours pass , what they discover that that rack have switch problem after that another 9 hours pass . no update

no my question we client take server doing business is a time periods . But if a company does not have any good tech team its they have to host a company

I am giving some ticket
    Re: [#57985] SID 14501 and SID 14499
    Friday, April 29, 2011 6:58 AM

Hello harry,

I apologize that you're experiencing network issues still. I have replaced the ethernet cable attached to the primary network interface for 22169, then tested using just-ping.com. We we still seeing large packet loss to your server. We have checked the switch configuration itself and there was no issues found. We also checked another customer on the same switch, and they do not have the packet loss you are experiencing. We will continue to look into this. Thank you for your patience.
    --
    Brian H.
    NOC Services Technician
    Secured Servers NOC Services Team

Friday, April 29, 2011 6:09 AM

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. I will ensure this reaches our sales department so we can arrive to a resolution. Please feel free to reply back if you have additional questions or comments.

David H.
    NOC Services Technician
    Friday, April 29, 2011 6:01 AM
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting NOC Services. We have received your request and we will contact you again when we have further updates. Please feel free to reply back if you have additional questions or comments.

--
    David H.
    NOC Services Technician

Thursday, April 28, 2011 3:13 PM

Hello Mamunur,

We apologize for the delay. We have corrected the issue on both of your servers. Both servers have a raid 1 configuration and the requested partitioning. Below is the login details for both of your servers.

If you have any questions please let us know. If there are no other issues we will go ahead and close this ticket.

Thank you.
    --
    Levi O.
    NOC Services Technician
    Secured Servers NOC Services Team

2:51:26 AM Richard Giller: Hello harry. How may I help you?
    2:52:23 AM harry: hello
    2:52:30 AM harry: i need to talk with you
    2:52:32 AM harry: its imp
    2:52:41 AM harry: its not switch issue
    2:52:47 AM harry: when last you talk with the support
    2:53:16 AM Richard Giller: I am just going by what my support team tells me
    2:53:25 AM harry: i talk with them
    2:53:31 AM Richard Giller: They told me that it is the switch
    2:53:32 AM harry: tehy tell me that its not switch issue
    2:53:45 AM harry: so if not an switch issue why you are nto changing the rack for me
    2:54:00 AM harry: do you think this is a that much hard work
    2:54:12 AM harry: by thin time you can give me a new server
    2:54:19 AM harry: call you support
    2:54:36 AM harry: ask them what is the problem
    2:55:32 AM Richard Giller: Who did you talk to in support so I can get to the bottom of this right now
    2:56:13 AM harry: jornathon
    2:56:16 AM harry: some thing like that
    2:56:21 AM Richard Giller: let me try
    3:00:40 AM harry: hello sir can you tell me how long it will takes
    3:01:17 AM Richard Giller: I am on the phone with them now

So those who are new in dedicated server business plz plz plz think several time before making relation like this company cause at best they can do one thing that is “ sorry “ “apology “

But they never give that particular thing called client you lost
    So plz think before making business like thins poor support and tech company
    Last edited by harryctg; 04-29-2011 at 05:17 PM. Reason: subject is not good

Harry,

First off let me say we did drop the ball here. There is nothing we can say that will bring your customer back and we understand the seriousness of that.

I see that we dropped the ball on two things here. First, it looks like we did not setup your server correctly when we released it. While people do make mistakes from time to time, we completely dropped the ball on this and I am very sorry for that.

The fact we had issues on the switch is completely unacceptable and we are serious about our 100% SLA thus we will be giving you a full refund for both servers you have under that single switch.

I think that the language barrier here caused some confusion as our staff took " i ma sorry to say that i dont need you crap server plz i will not take those server ." to mean you were requesting to cancel the server rather than reporting a problem.

Once we got that sorted it, it seems like we worked back and forth over the last 6 hours testing different things to identify what was causing the problems on your servers. Now that we have identified the problem as the switch, we are in the process of resolving it as we speak.

I understand that your customer may have already moved on, if that is the case - we will apply the credit to your existing balance with us.

Again, the mistakes we made are completely unacceptable to us, and do not meet the level of service we strive to provide. We are going to do everything we can in our power to both fix this problem and make things right for you.

I want to note that we are not doing these things because you posted on WHT, in fact we had already offered to do these things before this post happened. Customers doing business with us know we often hold ourselves to a higher level of service than even our customers, and nothing bothers us more than when we fail to meet them.
    Christopher S. SmithAdd me (LinkedIn)

Hello Mr Smith
    Did you define the time interval between ticket open and the crap word user, its almost 10 hours .
    What you predict in this 10 hours if you could not point out the problem as well as you don’t have any specific answer and approximate time of compellation.

What you suggest I used instead of crap,

listen sir try to respect time and try to honest to client , your company have shortage of real support team , and second you told me that there are switch problem and support told me that that is an DOD attach cause by another computer . so totally clear that you have internal office problem that is one of the reason I could not get support on time .

If you respect client, will respect you that the nature of business. So in my opinion CRAP is a minimal word I used some might be used some bigger words start with different alphabet .

You give me extinction – I am little bit confused , between provider and client , client always pay the money this is really nice scenario that provider paid the payment to client.
    What is I pay double you return my client ? or time you take for the service ?

After 2 hours I replied your post still you could not fixed the problem ….

So don’t tell client that how good you are, ask client what you do for them then client will tell you good.

2 days ago I told you if you are unable to give me server on time then cancel then server . so why take time and ensure me to give me server on time with out issue

After that day again I told mr richerd plz cancel those server he told me that he goanna try his best to give me server on time

My question to both of you what is your best ( 36 hours ) don’t tell show me by work

Hi Harry,

I guess you've been unlucky here. This is the first negative review I've seen of SecuredServers so far, they usually have really good reviews every other day/week.

Harry,

I am having a hard time understanding what you are suggesting. I want to make sure we learn from this mistake. I will email you directly so we can take your feedback on what we should have done better to give you the best experience possible and figure out how we can implement it.

Expect an email from me shortly.
    Last edited by smithc; 04-29-2011 at 07:15 PM.
    Christopher S. SmithAdd me (LinkedIn)

i also to note to all small business client .......
    yes we all knew you are in this business form the beginning its doesn't means that your company does not care about the client . its not about me its about all the small businessman like me they have to knew that you are in this business form the beginning for that reason you can do anything or you have right to do any thing ...

Sad to hear about your experience with them, so far we only got good experience with them, except slow responses from their sales (but that is not our loss!) but network and hardware are great.
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz and GETVZ - Complete VPS Package with SSD Drive

Hello HostXNow
    thanks for your nice words . also hello to smithc

My intention is not personal, I know secured server is really good . I have near about 24 server. but its does not means that for those 24 server I lose 2 my client . I respect each of my client . as well Its my right to say that I lose 2 my client for this company and company employee . I am upset for that .

Last 48 hours I am in the office each hours I check the ticket and open the ticket . but I hardly get replied with in 5 hours . Each hours you need to update the client . still my server is offline …

MY final thought.. To all hosting company.
    we small business man come in dedicated hosting company for making business by given our hard work and commitment .

We are not looking for compensate, or making any situation to get the compensate .
    my request to all hosting company . Our business is our dignity . so don’t take away our dignity by offering us compensate . Compensate is not our aim. our motto is hard work and honesty to our client . so we aspect form that thing to all hosting company employs instead of compensate .
    my server come online …. At last

I hope this gets resolved soon,
    This has been good to read though.

And harry, I agree with you 100% there!