Angry Centova Cast ... what is your support experience?

I think centova cast is an amazing shoutcast management interface.

BUT when it comes to centova themselves and there support team then this is where i have a massive issue.
    For a long time now i have been with them and on the odd occation needed some support. I find there response time can be anywhere from 2 days to 7 days on average normally.
    But in the last 3 weeks its been disgusting. Not a single support ticket answered to in the last 3 weeks since i opened them and now my software is left useless with a problem and i am loosing customers.

Needless to say i dont want to leave such a good piece of software but you have to put your customers first.

Has any body else had problems with centova and there helpdesk?

Centova's support has been non-existent. All of our servers were taken offline without any warning and we have OWNED licenses. Even our subscription based licenses were shut off...Ticket put in 5 days ago, no answer. Ticket put in 6 weeks ago...no answer...I love the software, but with a company this flaky, I have to say goodbye.
    Stream101 | Affordable Media Solutions
    Shared/Reseller cPanel« Web Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Premium Stream Hosting
    TOLL-FREE: (877) 240-7767 | 30 Day NO QUESTIONS Money-Back Guarantee
    100% Cogent Free Network | CloudLinux OS | Tier 1 Bandwidth | Grand Rapids, MI

Quote Originally Posted by Stream101 View Post
    Centova's support has been non-existent. All of our servers were taken offline without any warning and we have OWNED licenses. Even our subscription based licenses were shut off...Ticket put in 5 days ago, no answer. Ticket put in 6 weeks ago...no answer...I love the software, but with a company this flaky, I have to say goodbye.
    I agree. What is a good alternative? I did try WHMSonic over a year ago but I didn't think it was that good. I haven't tried any other control panels...

We're switching to Cast Control. While the features are not as good, I know the developer is motivated and they are stable. Centova has ALWAYS been flaky, however the features were so great I couldnt resist. Now, several years later, is when I pay for it....

I think Cast Control will be working towards what Centova has...at least I hope it does.
    Stream101 | Affordable Media Solutions
    Shared/Reseller cPanel« Web Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Premium Stream Hosting
    TOLL-FREE: (877) 240-7767 | 30 Day NO QUESTIONS Money-Back Guarantee
    100% Cogent Free Network | CloudLinux OS | Tier 1 Bandwidth | Grand Rapids, MI

Has anyone heard back from Centova?

Some of our owned licenses are showing as expired now and when trying to submit a ticket the following message is displayed: "Your most recent technical support and upgrade period expired on December 31, 1969."

Which indicates that there must be a problem with their servers.

Either way, we need some word from them.
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | Remote Backup Storage | R1Soft CDP Storage | Cheap Dedicated Servers
    EconDC.com - Enterprise UK Server Colo & Rack Space at Lowest Prices

We work with VPS hosting and lot of our clients are getting "expired license" error and can't use the panel (nor admin nor end users).

Opened a ticket 5 days ago without response. Since Thursday, everyday there is a new client with the same problem. Browsing on google I see there are lot of people with the same issue.

Maybe they are "gone"? No reply to tickets and software stopping to work all over the world.

Maybe a way of promoting latest V3 version? The email spam from them every 5 minutes is driving me nuts.

for which they did or for those who still do not make the workaround is to back the date of your server

details here

- hwclock --set --date="4-27-11 13:59:40" --localtime
    -date 042713352011