Post Experienced Marketing/Administrative Person

Hello,

I am willing to work as Marketing Consultant/Manager, Administrative Job for Web Hosting Company. I have decent experience in Marketing and Sales job.

My early roots:
    I have prior experience in doing business deals in Online games. May it be small things that might not bother an experienced person, but they were roots for me to make perfect deals, to actually know the environment, and business deal psychology. I also have experience to interact with hundreds of people in community forums as capacity of being staff. A computer enthusiast who knows lot about internet economy, and still keeps space to learn, act and share.

Education:
    I am currently pursuing B.Tech.(Computers) and CCNA training, as such I am also familiar with the servers, since I used server (VPS) for my private use.

Experience:
    1)Forum Moderation
    -Handling dedicated staff team, with implementing right potential and areas of skill/talent for smooth running of community.
    -Patience to act best in certain situation, confirming maturity, right attitude and experience to communicate with people.
    2)Marketing Consultant (Internet)
    -OnSite Optimization
    -OffSite Optimization
    --SEO, SEM, Article Writing, Article Submissions, Online Reputation Management, Link Exchanges, Press Release Work, Backlinks, Business Blogging, etc.
    -Interacted with clients to know there needs and successfully convey the information.

The Four I's
    I know, worked with many Web Hosting Company. I will work with strict salary payments through PP, MB. I also feel to have good employer, who wishes to grow his/her company with implementing innovative ideas on discussion, imparting me equal knowledge, and wisdom for growth. I truly respect to work with genuine people, who will give letter of recommendation whenever required.

Please send email to: valkyrja[at]live[dot]com for further details.
    Together, we can make a difference. Donate to United Nations. Donate UNESCO.

Job Request

Where are you located and would you be willing to re-locate?

I am located in India. I will really like to do job as in remote position at initial stage. Thank you.

Please email me on Valkyrja[at]live[dot]com, so I can send resume and reference letter.

Employment search

I wish you the best. You should add a little detail to your resume and background.

I am currently available. Please let me know of current opportunities in your company via Email or PM.

Full-resume and reference letter will be provided on request. Thank you.