unknown Invoices charge me!

I've logged today into my WHMCS account and saw that there is an invoice from 26.04.11 - the last due date is today! It show me the following:

Addon (domain.tld) - cPanel Optimized for VPS (10/05/2011 - 09/08/2011) $45.00 USD
    invoice adjustment 5 Days cPanel License Credit $-2.50 USD
    Sub Total:
    $42.50 USD
    $0.00 USD
    $42.50 USD
    Also my VPS cost now 111$!

What should I do now? Today I can't reach them because of today is no billing department time. I never ordered that and I can't understand that invoice, as like as this high VPS price. What should I do now? This is the last invoice due date and I don't know what happen now!

Varna, Bulgaria
    The first thing that i would do would be immediately backup all my data from that VPS. Then try to contact them.

Yes, I made a backup (full backup) via Cpanel and made a ticket about that now.

Miami, FL
    Which company are you getting it from? Perhaps they have a Rep over here?
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century

Seems to be for your cpanel license, wasn't this included with your package?
    Hopefully it's an error and not some hidden small print you missed.

Quote Originally Posted by intelliServe View Post
    If you cant get help soon, start looking through your clients + orders, find the source.
    What do you mean?

Edited - I was thinking it was linked to a client as I wasnt aware that WHMCS showed YOUR invoices?

Yes, it's my invoice - not a invoice for a customer of me or anything like that. It's my VPS, my Cpanel-license (but not for that price/contract time!) and my WHMCS account at the datacenter website. It's directly addressed to me, not to a reseller or customer of me (because I have no reseller/customers). Cpanel-license is an addon for my VPS, not included into price but I've ordered it monthly for 15$.

the invoice is for 3 months so 15x3=45.

but if the service ordered for monthly term, why you are getting this for 3 months.
    only the provider can give you the exact reason.

Mh, that makes sense but yes - i don't know why it's changed to 3 month now (maybe billing system mistake through update/change or something like that?). The best is: How to get a 2,5$ (monthly) VPS prepaid for 6 Month to 111$/Month? I hope it gets fixed (because of mistake or invoice is for somebody other) and that I don't need to pay any of this two prices.

San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by warg View Post
    Yes, I made a backup (full backup) via Cpanel and made a ticket about that now.
    That's really all you can do at this point. I wouldn't worry too much - you're not really obligated to pay the invoices if they're wrong and assuming you don't have your CC on file, you're not going to be charged automatically either.