Question Fusemail vs Yahoo Business Email

Thanks in advance for the advise, feedback and recommendation.
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

Does it have to be these two?
    Best,
    Captain Marvel
    Host/Executive Producer, The Paracast, www.theparacast.com
    I do not represent the hosting industry!

I'd add Google as a very stable/reasonable option.
    StableHost.com - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!

Then there's Rackspace email, GoDaddy (the Unlimited version that supports IMAP), 1and1, and a few others. Even a cheap hosting plan might be sufficient, but the basic control panels, such as cPanel and Plesk, offer very poor spam protection. We had to do lots to fine tune our server to clean up the junk mail problem.
    Best,
    Captain Marvel

I'm actually considering Rackspace but I'm still looking for options since I want to use this company permanently and the system has be very robust. Spam and AntiVirus filtering is a must but I do not want to lose a single email. I want to have control in managing my spam folder. That's why I included Yahoo but please let me know if you have suggestions. Thanks
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNerd View Post
    I'd add Google as a very stable/reasonable option.

Google App is very expensive $50/year/user.
    The free edition do not support Postini.

Rackspace offers a free trial. You get a minimum of 5 10GB mailboxes, at $2 each. It seems a sensible arrangement, with Webmail, 50MB attachments (GoDaddy is 20MB).
    Best,
    Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marvel View Post
    Rackspace offers a free trial. You get a minimum of 5 10GB mailboxes, at $2 each. It seems a sensible arrangement, with Webmail, 50MB attachments (GoDaddy is 20MB).
    Thanks for that info but do you have personal experience with GoDaddy?
    Are they reliable?

Decent. Attractive Webmail interface, and functional mobile email. My son likes the online interface, and it's cheap, so I keep it going. But if you don't have your domains with them, email forwards are optional. But that's business as usual for GoDaddy.

My recommendation has to go to Rackspace for email.. Apparently Google apps will be free for only 10 people starting soon.

With Fusemail.. I emailed their billing department one day to cancel, got a ticket confirmation and they continued to try to Authorize my (expired) credit card. Took them two weeks to catch on........

Biggest benefit with Google apps is the Stellar Spam protection.

I have heard that Yahoo Business Email is really good for business, and they have spam protection too. I think it would be perfect for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marvel View Post
    Decent. Attractive Webmail interface, and functional mobile email. My son likes the online interface, and it's cheap, so I keep it going. But if you don't have your domains with them, email forwards are optional. But that's business as usual for GoDaddy.
    Thanks for the info...I might try them.

Quote Originally Posted by mcianfarani View Post
    My recommendation has to go to Rackspace for email.. Apparently Google apps will be free for only 10 people starting soon.

With Fusemail.. I emailed their billing department one day to cancel, got a ticket confirmation and they continued to try to Authorize my (expired) credit card. Took them two weeks to catch on........

Biggest benefit with Google apps is the Stellar Spam protection.
    Honestly, I like Google but not the $50/user/yr. I think that's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by billaa View Post
    I have heard that Yahoo Business Email is really good for business, and they have spam protection too. I think it would be perfect for you.
    Honestly, what I like with Yahoo Email is the anti-spam. I'm currently using their Mail Plus for $19/yr and its good. The interface is classy and simple.

They are all great options, Google starting next week is offering a new $5 per user account per month option (that might have started already, but its new).

I'l rather go for yahoo. I'v used it once...i created multiple account from just one, without having to start filling any form or what have you.