Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* WordPress Theme for Hosting Companies with Awesome WHMCS Integrated

Hi there,

After over 9 months of effort, I'm pleased to announce my new project - WordPress framework :: Unite - The only WordPress framework designed for web hosting companies, and work perfect for WHMCS! Fully tweaked well and work as a cms, especially for web hosting companies. Also included many of build-in features to get WHMCS integrated smoothly. With this new framework, you can collect data from WHMCS and your clients can login to the billing portal directly, no matter they are visiting on WordPress or whmcs.

Get a unique WordPress theme design with early-birds discount

• Tailor-made design for the website framework and homepage with one jQuery slider
    • Included sample layout for useful inner pages
    • Integrated with styled WHMCS template
    • Extended 12 months friendly support and free template updates

$200 Early-birds Discount ( 3 available - first-come, first-served )

Live Demo for one of my recent project

Please feel free to take a look here, comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Live Demo -> http://demo.nextinspire.com/wordpress

Username : [email protected] | Password : demo

Build-in WordPress features

• Build-in template sync for synchronize styles between WordPress and WHMCS
    • Build-in whmcs login box to allow your clients can login to your billing system directly and show the login status
    • Build-in shortcodes for collect information from your whmcs system. Such as product information, domain tlds and client login information
    • Build-in testimonials module
    • Build-in dynamic page menu widget
    • Build-in breadcrumbs navigation
    • Build-in loop-pagination
    • Build-in jQuery lightbox effect
    • Build-in jQuery drop-down menu
    • Build-in jQuery UI Tabs
    • Build-in page layout options for sidebar configuration
    • Build-in RSS support for standard RSS protocols and FeedBurner
    • Build-in fancy look's domain checker widget
    • Build-in theme settings page
    • WordPress Widgets can be use on WHMCS
    • Full Localisation Support with provided .po/.mo language files
    • Support Multi-currency

and much more...

Sceenshots captured from the WordPress admin

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0afc31g79
    http://awesomescreenshot.com/094c31j6d

Please take action immediately to reserve your seat and get the early-birds discount.

Contact me now!

WHMCS based pre-made templates are also available

104 * Milestone - 8 color schemes included

Live Demo

105 * Episode - 8 color schemes included

Live Demo

Regards,

Ronnie
    Last edited by nextinspire; 04-29-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Nice work. good luck with your sales
    *G.C. SOLUTIONS Cloud Shared Web Hosting* - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Website On A Whole New Level
    *Dedicated Resource Usage Experts*
    *Build your Own Virtual Data Center*More Info Here

I sent some questions via your contact us form but haven't heard anything. Did you get the message?

Edit: Just received your response, thanks!
    Last edited by Kellter; 04-29-2011 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Received info

still available for sale?
    Vpseu.com Truly Reliable Hosting Guaranteed

Yes, this is still available.

Ronnie

I had a look and checked the prices, whats the best price you can do?

Thanks
    Vpseu.com Truly Reliable Hosting Guaranteed

Hi Ronnie,

Don't forget me please ;-)

Regards,

Maikel

Hello!
    Is it possible discounts in Pre-made templates ?

Thanks!

NextInspire.com & WordPress for hosting.

Still waiting for mine...paid 5 months ago.. have given up. Delays and excuses, and now, no replies. So far, I'm still without custom template (as promised) and missing a whole bunch of money. Will contact credit card company regarding a charge back.

Anyone else waiting?
    Last edited by rickmeister; 08-23-2011 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rickmeister View Post
    Still waiting for mine...paid 5 months ago.. have given up. Delays and excuses, and now, no replies. So far, I'm still without custom template (as promised) and missing a whole bunch of money. Will contact credit card company regarding a charge back.

Anyone else waiting?
    WOW I thought I was the only one. I paid him back in March to do a custom website for me and I haven't gotten anything yet. He's always coming up with excuses. All I want at this point is to return the money. All he's doing at this point is ripping people off on WHT.

* NextInspire.com & WordPress for hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shwan View Post
    WOW I thought I was the only one. I paid him back in March to do a custom website for me and I haven't gotten anything yet. He's always coming up with excuses. All I want at this point is to return the money. All he's doing at this point is ripping people off on WHT.
    Ronnie has contacted me. I've agreed to give him him a few days otherwise I'll do the charge-back. I think I (and you) have been patient long enough. Maybe he'll redeem himself in a few days. I hope so.

Ronnie has contacted me. I've agreed to give him him a few days otherwise I'll do the charge-back. I think I (and you) have been patient long enough. Maybe he'll redeem himself in a few days. I hope so.
    The problem is I gave him enough time to get me the website after every one of his excuses. If he can't deliver then he should just return the money, he's losing his reputation like this.

Unhappy NextInspire.com & WordPress for hosting.

The problem is I gave him enough time to get me the website after every one of his excuses. If he can't deliver then he should just return the money, he's losing his reputation like this.
    Did you ask for a refund? He says his ticket system is messed up...I have a big ticket system that isn't messed up I'm curious to see what happens in 2 days, if not, then Mastercard will charge it all back and I'm already looking for a 'back-up' custom WordPress and WHMCS skin....I'd rather have something from NextInspire, but one can only hope

Did you ask for a refund? He says his ticket system is messed up...I have a big ticket system that isn't messed up I'm curious to see what happens in 2 days, if not, then Mastercard will charge it all back and I'm already looking for a 'back-up' custom WordPress and WHMCS skin....I'd rather have something from NextInspire, but one can only hope
    Yes I did, but I rarely get a reply for any ticket I open. His ticket system being down was one of the excuses I hear too. Well I hope we'll see something soon. Keep me posted.

Anyone else waiting?
    I've also been waiting for over 4 months. I've paid with Paypal and tried to get a refund but Paypal insist that I must resolve the issue directly with Nextinspire. How must I resolve the issue if there are no replies to e-mails & support tickets?

The last I've heard from Ronnie was on 4 August 2011:

"I'm really sorry for the delay. In fact, I'm in trouble for some personal issues and I'll be back in this couple days. I'll setup a live demo for your new theme in next week and hopefully all thing can be done asap.

Regards,
    Ronnie

Nextinspire.com"

All the delays and excuses are getting ridiculous now and I'm fed up waiting for him to finish a project that was supposed to be completed around 20 June 2011.

--------------------------------------------------------
    WHOIS information for nextinspire.com:

Administrative:
    Nextinspire.com
    Ronnie Tang
    Suite F, 13/F., 41-43 Au Pui Wan St
    Hong Kong, - - HK
    Fax 852.34190045

Technical:
    Nextinspire.com
    Ronnie Tang
    Suite F, 13/F., 41-43 Au Pui Wan St
    Hong Kong, - - HK
    Fax 852.34190045

Nameserver:
    NS1.NEXTINSPIRE.COM
    NS2.NEXTINSPIRE.COM

Updated-Date:
    Jun 12, 2010 04:32:06 PM

Created-Date:
    Sep 08, 2009 09:37:58 PM

Registration-Expiration-Date:
    Sep 08, 2011 09:37:58 PM

registrar-lock

Domain:
    nextinspire.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------

This actually explains it all

UPDATE:

Ronnie just provided me with a full refund

Refund - NextInspire.com

That's very good news! Now, hopefully a bunch of others will get theirs!I'm doing my credit card charge-back in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ReubenL View Post
    UPDATE:

Ronnie just provided me with a full refund

I got a refund last night too. PayPal is terrible at refunds, it was a mistake of using them to pay him.

He does nice work for his templates but the delays and excuses are unacceptable.

Refund - NextInspire.com

Anything over $100, I use a credit card. That gets me around PayPal hassles..PayPal can zap the payee's account later, when they get the charge-back.

Glad you got your money back. That's two so far.

I got a refund last night too. PayPal is terrible at refunds, it was a mistake of using them to pay him.

He does nice work for his templates but the delays and excuses are unacceptable.

did you have any good explanation for the delay?
    * Visit the WHT Brazil: http://www.webhostingtalk.com.br * - * Follow us: http://twitter.com/WHT_Brasil*

Thumbs up Re: Nextinspire

I heard (and he confirmed) that he was in the hospital. He says that he's ok now, and is in fact working on my design, right now. I've made a few changes and he has done it, and will be coding the design in the next little while. It appears I will be getting my design. It's been a while, but I'm 85% Happy Camper again, much better than last week, when I was a 0% Happy Camper ..

He used to be super fast with his support, but I guess something happened and he ended up in hospital for quite a while. Responses are almost back to normal, it seems. I'll know more in a few days as the wordpress/whmcs theme gets built.

Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post

He seems to be back to normal now. My design is in the testing phase now and he is making changes. It may have taken a while, but it looks like I'm almost done.

Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post

Hey Guys,

We're also waiting since April this year for the wordpress theme. Hopefully it will be delivered these days, otherwise we also go for a refund.

Regards,

He seems to be back to normal now. My design is in the testing phase now and he is making changes. It may have taken a while, but it looks like I'm almost done.
    thanks! nice to know that he is back
    * Visit the WHT Brazil: http://www.webhostingtalk.com.br * - * Follow us: http://twitter.com/WHT_Brasil*

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that Ronnie is still not responding to messages. He was very quick to communicate when convincing me to go for a custom package and promised me a first draft within 10-14 days. That was on the 14th of August (22 days ago)I've emailed him a few times asking for an update and so far only received one reply, which was to say he would get back to me the next day. Of course he didnt do that.

As of today, He's taken his helpdesk offline so it's impossible to contact him.

I really like his work and it is a real shame that Ronnie is unable to keep up with the demand on his business, either because he has taken on far too much, or has personal issues. However, the answer is most definately NOT to ignore support requests and make excuses. If he was honest and communicated properly it would make things alot easier for everyone involved.

I'm angry because he only took on my project three weeks ago. If there are already other customers that have been waiting many months for their designs, he would have known that he couldnt come up with anything for me within the time period he specified. He should never have taken on the work.

Ronnie, you really need to be more open and honest about your workload. If you continue like this, nobody is going to use your services. If you are not able to do the work then stop taking on new projects.

I'm not looking for a refund - I need the design to be completed but I have a timescale of only one month. So if you really cannot do this work for me within four weeks then please get in touch and refund my payment. I will give you a week to get back to me. If you dont then I'm sorry, but you will force me to hit the review sites and forums to let people know of the bad experience myself and others have had with you. I think that's only fair.

Sorry for the horrible delay. Actually my ticket system has some issues and many of tickets were lost. I'm now working on reinstall it an trying to recovery all lost data. Hopefully all things can be done and back to normal very soon.

That seems the process of data recovery may have to take a few hours. I'll get back to you once that is done.

Ronnie

I'd send him a PM here at WHT. He replies to those on a timely manner. I think he is trying to reover his own WHMCS in the meantime. He has been actively been completing my project, and we've been using the PM system here.

Quote Originally Posted by Draytoc View Post
    Hi, I just wanted to let you know that

As of today, He's taken his helpdesk offline so it's impossible to contact him.

The WHMCS installation on the nextinspire.com website is fine. He has been using Kayako, so no customer information has been lost, only the helpdesk.

This doesnt explain why Ronnie has not contacted me about my project. He has my details. I shouldnt be required to chase him up every day for a progress update that should have been provided to me over a week ago.

I think the simple fact is that he has taken on more work than he can handle and he is drowning in it. After he promised to get back to me yesterday, I've still heard nothing.

I wonder if Ronnie has even started my project. If there are others who have been waiting months for their custom work, what hope is there for me that I will see any results?

Communication is absolutely vital in this kind of business. Even if the customer is told that there is a delay, thats better than being ignored. He could have put a message on his website explaining that he has a backlog of work and there might be delays to replies. Ignoring your customers is a sure way to piss them off and it is wholly unnacceptable.

I suspect that the helpdesk problem is just a manufactured excuse to wipe away the large volume of support tickets that Ronnie is unable to cope with. Ronnie told me that he has 700 customers, so if he has been in hospital, with noeone to cover for him the requests may have started to pile up. Over the last few months hes probably been fighting an uphill battle, not only with a large number of requests but complaints about him ignoring those requests. I imagine that's like trying to climb out of quicksand!

I think the logical thing for Ronnie may have been to wipe the slate clean and start again, hence the mysterious helpdesk problem. I'd like to see an honest response from him about this and want to know exactly how many new custom designs he is currently working on. I'd really like to know if he's done any work on my project all.

Hi guys,

My project is almost finished, it's not completely finished yet.

Keep you up to date.

P.s: I was waiting since March 2011

Regards,

Maikel

I'm still being ignored.

I raised a support ticket yesterday morning on his new helpdesk and I've had no response. It's 2:30 in the afternoon in Hong Kong, so he's had plenty of time to reply.

As you can see above on this forum he promised to get back to me two days ago but he hasn't. I can't use the PM system on here for some reason.

Ronnie, I hope you are enjoying spending my money!

Quote Originally Posted by orbitdiensten View Post
    Hi guys,

My project is almost finished, it's not completely finished yet.

Keep you up to date.

P.s: I was waiting since March 2011

Regards,

Maikel
    Maikel, have you seen draft or some preview of your template from Ronnie?
    You possess a lot of patience, waiting since march. This waiting is too expensive for company.

Ronnie had a lot of orders, and he promised to show some progress this week. Do you think if he couldn't do the job from march, if he can make up to 1 week 5-6 totally different templates? Somehow i don't believe it.

Mine is 95% completed and on my server and about to go live...
    Been waiting since March/April

Quote Originally Posted by Albius View Post
    Maikel, have you seen draft or some preview of your template from Ronnie?
    You possess a lot of patience, waiting since march. This waiting is too expensive for company.

Ronnie had a lot of orders, and he promised to show some progress this week. Do you think if he couldn't do the job from march, if he can make up to 1 week 5-6 totally different templates? Somehow i don't believe it.

Update:-

It's exactly a month since I placed my original order with nextinspire.com for a custom design. I waited three weeks for my first draft.

When I received the first draft it was not what I had expected. The quality was poor and it appeared to be rushed. The design was not close to the description I had provided. The custom design was far inferior to the excellent pre-made templates Ronnie has produced. I put this down to the possibility that Ronnie's workload is just overloaded and he has spent very little time on my design.

I explained that I was disappointed and asked Ronnie to try again. I had made some specific comments about the header background colour not matching our logo and so expected some changes there. I asked for a three column section with specific content.

I received the second "first draft" yesterday and it was not good. Again, it seemed rushed and it did not contain the content in the format I had asked for. Ronnie had not followed my instructions or he had not understood them. Perhaps there is a language barrier here? Again, I beleive Ronnie simply does not have the time to put some real effort and commitment into my project and it has become clear that the work being produced does not match my expectations, so Ronnie agreed to provide a refund.

I have asked him if he can integrate one of the pre-made templates with Wordpress but so far have not had a reply.

His website shows that Ronnie is capable of producing good work, but the quality is watered down when there are too many projects on the go at once. My advice to him would be to take on half the work, but charge twice what he currently charges for a custom design, or more.

I hope you have better luck than I did.

Hi Guys,

Yes.. I have a lot of patience.

Last mail from Ronnie was that his old man is in hospital and he has to take care of him.

Ronnie uploaded the new UNITE theme.. but it was the default theme he has also on his own website. so the most customisation I have to do myself. he's already designing my new sliders for about a week I think.

There's only LITTLE patience left. But still i'm going to get a compensation.

I'll keep you up to date guys.

It seems such a shame to my mind that someone with such obvious talent is, as above, unable to fulfil orders in a timely manner for personal reasons. I feel for Ronnie and his clients equally. How frustrating!

Anyway, Ronnie mentions he has developed a WordPress/WHMCS integration framework which, it appears, can be styled and content populated pretty much easily for the user. Assuming I've got that bit right, is it not possible that Ronnie could find a method of simply packaging the 'framework' and making it available for download after payment? Perhaps with certain framework options such as full-width v fixed width, colours, other options, etc?

That might generate some decent revenue and take pressure off him having to individually design each commission for an income though, of course, he could still do that on top of 'framework' sales for those who need a more complete end product with specific customisations.

What do people think about this suggestion? Is this possible Ronnie?
    Last edited by Mach4-Chris; 09-15-2011 at 07:39 AM.

I've been waiting since June for my website. At this point, unfortunately, there is little recourse except to wait. Though I was told I would have my site on Monday, it is now Friday and still nothing.

Ronnie: You have a lot of people here that think your work is excellent and hope you can work through whatever you're going through. If not, please just be honest and start refunding people's money so they can move on.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

After my last post on here I asked Ronnie to do a simple template conversion for me instead of the custom work - but again I got nothing but excuses and delays.

Ronnie agreed to refund my payment a week last wednesday but he has not provided one. I messaged him last week asking for the promised refund within the next couple of days to avoid my negative feedback on here, but he did not refund my money. So here I am, nearly four months after I contacted him with a loss of $600 and no work done.

So I have had an extremely bad experience with this person and would not recommend him to anyone. He has provided different excuses that I simply dont believe and unlawfully taken my money.

I would very strongly advise that you stay well away from Ronnie Tang and nextinspire.com Don't be fooled by his continual excuses and promises. You will only be let down like myself and the others that have posted here.

Nextinspire.com - Ronnie

I've finally given up and have hired a web designer to fix what's left on my promised second theme. I'm thinking that I'll need to find someone else to make the changes once WHMCS 5 is out.

This guy is a real piece of work. Please, don't be fooled by his excuses and claims of being unwell, or having family members who are unwell etc etc - It's just a scam.

Over a period of four months....

I originally purchased two pre-made templates from Ronnie - I was going to modify them myself but he convinced me that I could get a custom design for only $430 more.

1. I bought a template for $100
    2. I bought a template for $129
    3. Ronnie said and I quote...

"By the way, I just found you had purchased 2 templates from us and both of them were installed in same location. I'm just wondering why you don't get a tailor-made WordPress theme with WHMCS integration? Please feel free to take a look our offer here : URL removed.

If you're interesting in that, then you only need to pay the different $430 to have a unique design that will be fit your needs exactly."

4. So I paid the money - and got nothing in return.

5. So I provided my own wordpress theme and asked him to convert that instead. I got nothing.

6. I asked for a full refund of the $659. I got nothing. I posted on here and surprisingly I got an email from Ronnie saying he would refund the full amount.

He said, and I quote...

"Actually PayPal had held the amount of $659 in my account already. That seems we have to waiting for PayPal to do it by their side. Anyway, please let me know in case you didn't got the funds in this week. I'll send $659 to your account on Monday directly without process by PayPal.

Please don't worry about the refund, I won't be disappear before you get your refund"

I got nothing. I complain. Another week passes....

Finally I get a refund via paypal of $430. I complain.

No response.

Over four months I've had to deal with this idiot - he's continually let me down and provided nothing but excuses. If he really does have some personal issues, he shouldnt be taking on new work and taking money from people, which I understand he continues to do.

All of those who have been waiting months and months for their custom designs will not be pleased to see that Ronnie has released today a brand new pre-made template for WHMCS.

So it seems he is not too busy to design new templates for sale on his website - but far too busy to do the work that he has been pre-paid for and that he has promised to complete.

Please, stay away from this clown.

Ronnie saw my last response above and immediately sent me the remaining refund amount of $229.

No explanation has been provided as to why he chose to make the original refund short, after agreeing the amount of $659.

All I can say is that if someone intends to rip you of and steal your money, they dont refund the full amount - so I am inclined to believe that this guy has some integrity, although I guess he tried his luck on a partial refund to see if I would settle for that.

Whatever his reasons, I'm glad I came out of it financially where I started. Unfortunately, four months is a long time for a simple template conversion and we have other projects that have been dependent on this work - so the costs to us have been greater than a simple fee. Ronnie should perhaps consider this in future, before he takes on more work than he can handle.

For me, this issue is resolved. I'm slightly bitter and very disappointed, so would still not recommend Ronnie or nextinspire.com - perhaps he will find a way to manage his workload more effectively in future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast