Unhappy Beachcomber.net problem

Hello,

I have a reseller program in beachcomber.net and the service has been ok, but I have a big problem that they haven't solved, all the outcoming e-mails (from my domain and my clients domains) are received as spam.
    Have you had that problem with beachcomber?, what can I do?

Thanks for your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo olivares View Post
    Hello,

I have a reseller program in beachcomber.net and the service has been ok, but I have a big problem that they haven't solved, all the outcoming e-mails (from my domain and my clients domains) are received as spam.
    Have you had that problem with beachcomber?, what can I do?

Thanks for your answers.
    Hello,

It is possible the IP you have with them is blacklisted.

You can check that here. http://www.mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

If it is I would suggest you contact them so they can get their IP delisted.

Also have you contacted them about it?

Yes, I have, at least they always answer but a week or more and still no solution.

I have never known BeachComber.net to be a bad company. In fact, they are 1 of the good guys out there. Their service is quite up to standard.

Have you check at SpamHaus or etc to see if your IP is blacklisted? Ask them about it again and again. Or if at the worst case scenario, ask them to move you to another server. I'm sure they will be able to do that for you.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Yes, I have, at least they always answer but a week or more and still no solution.
    Hello,

Is it blacklisted? What was their reply?

that they are working on the problem, I tried your url and almost all were green lights, I also ask them to move my server as a last option, I hope to get a solution soon.

that they are working on the problem, I tried your url and almost all were green lights, I also ask them to move my server as a last option, I hope to get a solution soon.
    I thought you have a reseller hosting only?

Moving server will not solve your problem. You need to figure it out why it is blocked.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

I mean, move my sites to another server

I mean, move my sites to another server
    What if, it is still blocked? Move again?

No matter how many times you changed the ip, it can still be blocked.

As an example is with MSN. They are very strict if you do not setup RDNS, SPF, DKIM, etc... You need to check this first then if everything is setup, you need to contact msn or whoever email provider that is blocking you and ask for it to be removed.

They will also tell you what is wrong with your mail setup if there is any.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

@net: messages aren't blocked... they all get received as SPAM. I don't think there's anything wrong with his settings which could cause the emails to be received as spam, right?

<< snipped >>
    Last edited by net; 04-29-2011 at 12:07 AM.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    @net: messages aren't blocked... they all get received as SPAM. I don't think there's anything wrong with his settings which could cause the emails to be received as spam, right?
    We are not just talking about messages getting blocked. If your email is going to spam folder, then there is a problem with your setting in mail server or hotmail/google detected you as spammer/bad ip/bad mail setting....

If you are sending emails everyday, you should be familiar on these things.
    Specially 4 You

I haven't donde any configuration besides the normal, and I haven't sended to many mails, I guess the server is blacklisted from before I joined beachcomber.net, I'm planning on moving to other provider.

My first website was hosted before with beachcomber.net thru my provider here in the Phil.
    I stayed there for 3-yrs and there's no major issue. I think this company is very solid with their 10yrs experience.
    I noticed they have a chat link, so why not utilize it while troubleshooting your problem.

Semo already posted the mxtoolbox link, have you check the IP?
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

So the IPs are not on any blacklist?

Did you configure proper SPF, DomainKeys, etc for your domain?
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

As I said, this is not a new problem, They are trying to fix it for more than a week. lots of feedback back and forward, well people, thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    So the IPs are not on any blacklist?

Did you configure proper SPF, DomainKeys, etc for your domain?
    I think James he hasn't done this.

I haven't donde any configuration besides the normal, and I haven't sended to many mails, I guess the server is blacklisted from before I joined beachcomber.net, I'm planning on moving to other provider.
    OP you also need to investigate this on your own, check the email header and find what's wrong.
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

Quote Originally Posted by Yujin View Post
    I think James he hasn't done this.
    Well in this case that may be the problem here. Most email providers will not accept emails from any domains without proper configurations including SPF, DomainKeys, etc.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

Are you sure keywords in your emails are not being blocked by any spam filters? Your host would need to check mail logs, etc. Only they can help you with that.