Arvixe LLC (www.Arvixe.com) is looking for more Tech Support Representatives! We are searching for dedicated and reliable candidates who have excellent verbal and written communication skills, keen decision-making abilities, and an interest in the technical details of webhosting. We currently have openings during the day, night, and graveyard shifts, and, as this is a telecommuting job, you will be able to work from home. This position provides an opportunity for growth within a fast expanding company in the hi-tech industry.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF (Technical Operations Officer) -
1. Provide support via e-mail, livechat, and phones.
2. Solve customer's webhosting-related technical and non-technical issues in a friendly, professional manner.
3. Administration and upkeep of Windows and Linux servers.
1. Must be reliable; our business depends on a consistent and punctual workforce.
2. Able to provide extraordinary customer-service through the effective use of communication, problem solving, and multi-tasking.
3. A demonstrated knowledge of Linux, SSH, and cPanel/WHM.
4. Must work well in a fast-paced, team-based, and goal-oriented environment.
5. Must be willing to learn and take direction from senior staff.
6. Mastery of the English language, both written and verbal, is required.
If you are interested in this position, please take a bit of time and look over our website, community forums and blog at blog.arvixe.com to ensure the best fit for both yourself and us. Make sure that you are willing and capable of providing excellent support services in the area of work we are in.
This is a remote position, telecommuting is required.
Please send all resumes and questions to resumes [.at.] arvixe.com . We conduct interviews over Skype so please provide your Skype username with your inquiry.