Who is the best RESELLER

Hello everyone,
    I really want to start a Web Hosting Reseller business but I just can't seem to find a reliable reseller right now, the major companies online, all seem to have one or more customers complaining about them.
    So can someone please help me out and tell me who the best is in regards to; reliability (uptime, customer support and so on), pricing and general service delivery.
    I duely appreciate all your anticipated opinions. Thanks

I would go with hostgator, just because they are so well know. They really have a great support team, that can help quickly when their are any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by tipdrips View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I really want to start a Web Hosting Reseller business but I just can't seem to find a reliable reseller right now, the major companies online, all seem to have one or more customers complaining about them.
    So can someone please help me out and tell me who the best is in regards to; reliability (uptime, customer support and so on), pricing and general service delivery.
    I duely appreciate all your anticipated opinions. Thanks
    Just to clear this up every major/big company is going to have issues with hardware or clients unhappy its something you will have to accept and choose to give them a chance and base your thoughts on your personal experience.

No five fingers are equal, just choose your host review them or get help here to analyze your choice and then give it a start. Wish you luck
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

hey,
    I would sugg with hostgator because his services 99.9% uptime and his support is all time available.so hostgator is best for u?

It is very difficult to conclude anything with the help of reviews. It may be instantly raised for some unrelated issues with the hosting company. Since there is a huge potential in the reseller hosting industry it may be difficult to choose one. However, the choice may be based on the experience of the company in the hosting industry, relatively cheaper hosting packages and so forth.

Thank you all for your opinions, but if hostgator.com is ok, don't you think I should go with theplanet.com since it host's hostgator.com?
    Thanks once more

Thank you all for your opinions, but if hostgator.com is ok, don't you think I should go with theplanet.com since it host's hostgator.com?
    Thanks once more
    ThePlanet (now known as Softlayer) is the dedicated server provider for HostGator. They do not provide shared or reseller hosting services.
    Aspiration Hosting [US • UK • SG • AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    • LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo •

• Web Development Support • Unmetered Bandwidth • Aspiration CDN • Magento Optimized •

I would recommend Verio. I've been with them for over a year, their tech support is great, training for resellers is unending and I've never experienced downtime. The only issues I've ever had was a couple of email problems such as one account had the spam assassin crash, but they fixed the problem very quickly.

It's worth taking a look at.
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

All hosts will have one or more clients complain about them,

<<snipped>>

You need to judge your prospective host on the relevant info, and look further into any bad reviews, as many bad reviews come from misunderstandings by the client, which then causes them to get upset when they find they can't have everything they wanted.
    Last edited by bear; 04-28-2011 at 04:06 PM.

HG is good if you want to manage it all yourself even with just their standard package. WWD has a reseller package too though you can set prices you have minimums. The nice thing is you don't have to do the support end of the business. Just my $0.02

Any suggestions form Indian companies? like ResellerClub & Net4.in, does there exist any other big player?

Regards

Choice is finally yours but I would say here that you should have to check the reliability level or stability of your host provider.

I appreciate your opinions, but I would like to know if anybody here has had/is having a favorable experience with hostgator.com? It seems three people here think they are ok. Even though I have read some awfull things about them.

... the Reseller that is best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CraterHost View Post
    I would go with hostgator, just because they are so well know. They really have a great support team, that can help quickly when their are any problems.
    I don't know about that I tried them for a while the support team didn't assist me as I expected

I appreciate your opinions, but I would like to know if anybody here has had/is having a favorable experience with hostgator.com?
    HostGators Support is always there.. What they do is they'll search the knowledgebase for your answers, and if they cant find it there they'll submit a ticket for you.. Thats it as the extent for Them on Support

Reseller packages are OK. Not the best, and they offer WHMCS license for free and a Free enom reseller account. Those do not transfer if you ever get a dedicated or hosting somewhere else.

Pretty much after that, they're hosting is just average.. Except my site was never shut down for excessive use.

Quote Originally Posted by 000005 View Post
    hey,
    I would sugg with hostgator because his services 99.9% uptime and his support is all time available.so hostgator is best for u?
    +one for HostGator.com

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    ... the Reseller that is best for you.
    Just trying to "look before leaping" alright.

I appreciate you all for your valued opinions. Thanks

Just trying to "look before leaping" alright.

I appreciate you all for your valued opinions. Thanks
    Sure. Afraid a lot of the time its just trial and error until you find the provider that offers everything YOU need.

Good luck.