FaceBook Send – Like it or Hate it?

Earlier this week Facebook announced the release of the Facebook Send button.* The send button allows readers to send content directly to their friends via email. Per the Facebook announcement,”People will have the option to send your URL in an inbox message to their Facebook friends, to the group wall of any Facebook group they [...]Subscribe Now and Save 31% | Search Marketing Standard Magazine

Read the rest of FaceBook Send – Like it or Hate it? at Search Marketing Standard.....
    Search Marketing Standard - The Search Marketing Resource for Business Professionals

Part of the iNET Interactive network of communities.

i really love this thanx for sharing as i usually make traffic in my website via facebook pages

I like it, it's really cool.

...seems to further confuse readers by giving even more options for sharing content...
    Yep, facebook is REALLY good at this. I lean towards liking this, because as the article states it really will be helpful when you want to send someone the link vs. shouting it to all your friends which 99% don't even know what you are talking about. Beats copy and past then open a new email, blah blah blah

Interesting move by Facebook...nice one, I am curious to use it. Thanks friend.

Interesting thanks for sharing it

I haven't used that feature and I only know about it here. Thanks for the info. I hope it works fine.

Its really a great thing by FB, now we can easily send our stories to specific people.

i like it ! it can always be a reminder for all my friends, they would not miss out what i posting haha...

Quote Originally Posted by jasminebell View Post
    Interesting move by Facebook...nice one, I am curious to use it. Thanks friend.
    I wonder if google is going to endorse this or whether it will simply start ignoring external links that stem from facebook.
    What's the relationship between facebook and google anyway? competitors or friendly coexisting?