Seeksadmin server management review

This forum was a huge help to us when we needed to find a new server management company, so I hope our experience will be of value to others who find themselves in the same situation.

We switched to seeksadmin.com (after seeing them mentioned here on webhostingtalk) and I would recommend them very highly to anyone looking for a solid server management solution.

Since we switched our experience has been:
    • very fast response times (always faster than the times quoted for our plan)
    • excellent customer service
    • very helpful support staff.

They have consistently gone above and beyond the service promised in our support plan.

We've worked with some very good server management companies in the past, but no one has come close to the level of service seeksadmin.com has provided us. ***** 5 stars without question.

Good luck,

With my company was the same thing, a wonder in the first month of service
    After poorly supported, tickets answered with delay of 4 hours, etc.

But everyone here has different opinions

Good to see a satisfied client
    » hostcats.com - Linux|Windows
    » Shared|Reseller|Tomcat|vps|dedicated servers|Cloud
    » Datacenters:USA|India Cloud: OnApp
    » 100 days Full Refund| No Questions are asked!

I can only speak to our experience, but the service has been consistent and exceptional ever since we switched to them. I know they've absolutely gone above and beyond to take care of our needs.

Thank you for the reviews i was looking for a company to help us out. Can you let me know what they did and how login it took. Just give me some info. Thanks

We've had several issues we needed help with since we switched to them. One of the recent issues was a MySQL upgrade the GoDaddy server techs installed that caused errors on several of our urls.

Seeksadmin diagnosed the problem and had all of our sites back up within an hour.

I tried signing up with them but there portal was messed up I told them about it but oh well! Glad you have a good experience wish I could too
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by imreveille View Post
    We've had several issues we needed help with since we switched to them. One of the recent issues was a MySQL upgrade the GoDaddy server techs installed that caused errors on several of our urls.

Seeksadmin diagnosed the problem and had all of our sites back up within an hour.
    We're glad to have you Doug, and are happy you're satisfied with the services.

Quote Originally Posted by whmanaged View Post
    I tried signing up with them but there portal was messed up I told them about it but oh well! Glad you have a good experience wish I could too
    Hey Jason, sorry to hear you've had difficulties with our order form. Our dev guys are aware of a couple of bugs on the order form for that service and are reworking it with the new Uber API system. I do believe they've fixed the issue you were having.
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers

I particularly after several serious problems, I advise you to use Assistanz