Volumedrive | Please setup VPS

My friend can't reach Volumedrive since 4 days now and I ask you, VolumeDrive, here: Can you setup the VPS with orderid #2532 please. We tried to contact them via Email, PM here (he can't get any more, PM quota is full) and MSN. Nowhere a reaction.

Never thought that it will take so long.

Managed1.com - Affordable budget Fully Managed Hosting Services for individuals and business clients. Website Hosting. Domain Name management. High Availability Cloud servers - 99.9% Uptime, Self-Healing Failover, Load Balancing and Mirrored Backups.
    Whisperdale.net - Internet Service Provider since 2007!

What's going on?

If they are not on their support desk I bet they are not on WHT either. Probably they are overtaken by the high amount of orders, and with this Eastern period, delays like those are almost normal.
    SlickWebHost::Quality Personal and Business Hosting Solutions
    USA and UK, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, R1Soft Shared Hosting
    USA and UK Virtual Private Servers with Best Connectivity to Europe, North America and Asia
    SlickWebHost::Non-outsourced 24/7 Support

Quote Originally Posted by SlickWebHost-Claudiu View Post
    If they are not on their support desk I bet they are not on WHT either. Probably they are overtaken by the high amount of orders, and with this Eastern period, delays like those are almost normal.
    Delays can be normal, but the lack of service not.

I'm having the same problem. I've emailed them a bunch of times (some about getting it set up, some about other things) and I've only gotten one response. I have a feeling they are woefully understaffed.

Quote Originally Posted by redxdev View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I've emailed them a bunch of times (some about getting it set up, some about other things) and I've only gotten one response. I have a feeling they are woefully understaffed.
    For the price you are getting, don't expect to get a reply in just 1 hour.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

One hour? I've sent at least 2-3 emails yesterday, and only one was responded to. Also, the response they did send back said that the VPS would be up this evening. It is 8:19 here, and I understand if it goes a bit later than I would think of as evening (everyone has different definitions of it), but still, that isn't an excuse for not responding to emails. If they are setting up something, then they are obviously available to some degree.

I don't expect amazing support, but I do expect something a bit faster than responses taking more than a day (excluding weekends ofc)

One hour? I've sent at least 2-3 emails yesterday, and only one was responded to. Also, the response they did send back said that the VPS would be up this evening. It is 8:19 here, and I understand if it goes a bit later than I would think of as evening (everyone has different definitions of it), but still, that isn't an excuse for not responding to emails. If they are setting up something, then they are obviously available to some degree.

I don't expect amazing support, but I do expect something a bit faster than responses taking more than a day (excluding weekends ofc)

That is exactly what I am saying... you can't expect to get a response in 1 hour of the price you are paying.

So, with their price, it can take even 1 day or 2 ( my calculation ).

Hope you understand what I am trying to say...
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

I understand, but it seems a bit odd that one email gets responded to within an hour and every other one (sent around or before that time, except for today's) have not been responded to.

I dunno... Seems odd to me.

They are kind of slow of email responses but josh will get you handled. He has always been very helpful with me.

Quote Originally Posted by jscott04 View Post
    They are kind of slow of email responses but josh will get you handled. He has always been very helpful with me.
    I sure hope so. Those prices make me drool.

I have 3 vps and a dedicated with them. Yes they are slow at times but i expect that for this price. 2 of my vps were setup within 12 hours, the last one was a day and a half, so it just depends on the staff. Josh has ALWAYS been very helpful with me

Yeah... I'm a bit impatient, but hell, I'm excited to get a powerful VPS for a low price.

Quote Originally Posted by warg View Post
    My friend can't reach Volumedrive since 4 days now and I ask you, VolumeDrive, here: Can you setup the VPS with orderid #2532 please. We tried to contact them via Email, PM here (he can't get any more, PM quota is full) and MSN. Nowhere a reaction.

Never thought that it will take so long.
    We've been clearly stating that we are running about 24 - 48 hours on processing orders. We are still catching up from the past weekend being a holiday. Nonetheless, we are showing order 2532 to be processed. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Fast SSD Dedicated Servers || 24/7 365 Support || Money-Back Guarantee
    Dedicated Servers || Colocation || IP Transit
    Need to get in touch? Drop us an email at info[at]quadix.co

Glad to see the positive feedback. Remain patient and you'll get a great service for a inexpensive price.
    Fast SSD Dedicated Servers || 24/7 365 Support || Money-Back Guarantee
    Dedicated Servers || Colocation || IP Transit
    Need to get in touch? Drop us an email at info[at]quadix.co

We'll see... We'll see...
    Not to be negative or anything. I actually hope that it is as you say.

I got my VPS set up early today! It seems pretty awesome so far, but it seems that starting about 30 minutes ago I've been getting download speeds on the VPS of <100kbps. Well, we'll see how it is later.

Actually, it might be volumedrive, but it might just be the fact that the ubuntu update servers are overloaded... I have to reload my OS right on the day that 11.04 is released...

I got my VPS set up early today! It seems pretty awesome so far, but it seems that starting about 30 minutes ago I've been getting download speeds on the VPS of <100kbps. Well, we'll see how it is later.
    Hope you sent them an e-mail about it. My experience with volume drive is that they're understaffed (or possessing all of the symptoms of, to be accurate about my knowledge) in the support area, but absolutely do care about issues like this.

They will shortly be an excellent company. As mention, they are a bit behind with the amount of orders they have and working on the billing interface as per the website.

I had a VPS with them and it was delivered in about 48 hours and I had nothing to complaint about it as billing will only start when you have your welcome email if i'm not wrong.

For the prices they are offering on VPS and servers, I have a hard time to not click order everyday day!

Jean Boudreau
    It's all about automation!

I am surprised you guys are getting anything, I emailed them almost 3 weeks ago and have still had no reply ;(

@jarland: I did, but it ended up it wasn't their fault. It was the ubuntu update servers going really slow because everyone was downloading 11.04 (except me lol... I think I'm waiting for the next LTS)

@cAPTAIN^k: Hmm... Weird. Seems that their support staff only replies around 4pm to 3am EST, and usually replies next day (except weekends), but 3 weeks? They must really not like you.

[ Order ID:2542 ] is waiting to set up for 1 week. Still nothing till now. What's up?

Is the new setups are so slow every time? I have ordered vps on 30/04/2011 (order #2636) and send 2 emails to [email protected] and [email protected] just to ask what is the ETA for new orders but still no reply.

I can't say a bad word about Volume Drive, because im waiting to be their customer but i think that slow support and no responses within a days is bad. What if your server stuck and needs rebooting?
    Anyway ... i will wait and when my order is completed will test one or two months and if all is ok will use them as my service provider.

Quote Originally Posted by sharo View Post
    I can't say a bad word about Volume Drive, because im waiting to be their customer but i think that slow support and no responses within a days is bad. What if your server stuck and needs rebooting?
    Anyway ... i will wait and when my order is completed will test one or two months and if all is ok will use them as my service provider.
    I had a VPS with them briefly while I was trying out probably 6 or 7 different companies (to see what fit my needs best), and in the small time that I dealt with them I noticed that if you don't have something valuable to say, they don't have time to sit around and chat. I did, however, notice that they were fast enough when I had a problem that required their attention. Take it with a grain of salt, it isn't a long term use review, but just trying to ease your mind on it a little if I can. I have a feeling we're going to see some great things from them when they finish setting up their automated VPS provisioning.
    MXroute - E-mail Hosting for Your Domain.

We've provided you with an update. Please keep in mind that you had a general question which is lower priority than a support issue.

Quote Originally Posted by volumedrive View Post
    Please keep in mind that you had a general question which is lower priority than a support issue.
    Yes, i know that and i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by volumedrive View Post
    We've provided you with an update.
    What kind of update?