Best Hosting package under $7

Hi,
    I'm tired of my current host provider which is not supportive and didn't care anything.
    I did a mistake and went for cheap host but now I'm seeing the result, my sites go down for an hour or two.

I'm thinking to change my host which should be under $7.
    I also checked some reviews but want to make sure if anybody used some good hosts.
    I use all type of sites i.e. wordpress, joomla and many more. I just want unlimited everything with great support.

Thanks
    Last edited by predator007; 04-27-2011 at 08:42 AM.

Hi,

There are many hosts that offer cPanel hosting around that price, but be more specific about your requirements so we can do better recommendations.
    SlickWebHost::Quality Personal and Business Hosting Solutions
    USA and UK, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, R1Soft Shared Hosting
    USA and UK Virtual Private Servers with Best Connectivity to Europe, North America and Asia
    SlickWebHost::Non-outsourced 24/7 Support

Quote Originally Posted by predator007 View Post
    I did a mistake and went for cheap host but now I'm seeing the result
    I'm thinking to change my host which should be under $7
    just want unlimited everything with great support.
    Seems to me you're going from one cheap host to another with unlimited and expecting different results.
    Interesting.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

You're not going to find a "reliable" provider that offers "unlimited" for under $7.

Unlimited everything for $7 per month? you need an unlimited budget to get unlimited everything, otherwise, just choose any unlimited host, the chances of get a bad service are equal.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Seems to me you're going from one cheap host to another with unlimited and expecting different results.
    Interesting.
    Yepper,

In most cases ya get what ya pay for
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

7. Affordable hostings under $7 are Hostmonster, Bluehost, Hosgator and Inmotion, make sure you search for the coupon in Google!

there is a long list. bluehost, ixwebhosting,lunarpages, greengeeks, 1&1, webhostingpad, fatcow, hostmonster etc.

DownTownHost is around 7$ for a yearly subscription I think, I've been happy with them. It's not unlimited everything of course, but I'll recommend you'll stay away from that.

Good luck with your search
    Regards
    Jacob

I recommend that you stay away from unlimited hosting.

At some point, you will notice yourself using only 5-10GB disk space.

Hi,
    I'm tired of my current host provider which is not supportive and didn't care anything.
    I did a mistake and went for cheap host but now I'm seeing the result, my sites go down for an hour or two.

I also checked some reviews but want to make sure if anybody used some good hosts.
    I use all type of sites i.e. wordpress, joomla and many more. I just want unlimited everything with great support.

Thanks
    Autoblogging does take up resources (I have one Wordpress site that is an aggregator, and the subscriber sites love it, but it is a resource hog!)

I would recommend taking a look at your actual disk usage and bandwidth stats to see what you actually need, rather than going for an "unlimited account". Most unlimited accounts will have some other limit, such as a limit on "inodes" (file system objects, including files, folders, emails, etc.) With Wordpress, it can be easy for a single site to take 25,000 inodes. HostGator, one of the unlimited hosts that gets some good reviews here, limits inodes to 250,000 before they start looking at you critically.

You won't get stellar support at $7 a month, with the ability to have dozens of sites. If you have time, you might consider looking at a VPS that you manage yourself for, say, $10 a month with 1GB of RAM and 50GB of disk space. But it requires you to use a free control panel like Kloxo to manage your sites rather than cPanel (or you can add $13 to the cost for cPanel), and you have to know how to secure the server and maintain it. Its not for the feint of heart, but if you have time and tech ability, it might be the way to go.

Eleven2 has a $6/month hosting plan that has unlimited stuff I believe.

Hi,

Thanks
    Don't go for unlimited. There is no such thing as an unlimited hard drive. "Unlimited" is a lie.

MDDHosting is a reputable provider and has a good reputation around these forums. Their basic plan should fit your needs fine (unless you need more than 10GB of space).
    My personal blog -- rubiverse.net

It's best to stick to plans with realistic diskspace/bandwidth quotas and prices as you'll get much better performance/uptime/support then.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

There is no such thing as unlimited everything. There's limits in everything. I think you should look at better plans and think that you have to get a plan with limitations but that you can also grow in and your hosting provider will accomodate you.
    They call me the bread baker

InMotion hosting
    HostGator
    FatCow
    WebHosting Hub
    iPage

Keep in mind that in almost all hosting scenarios the reliability and stability are important.

Are you wanting to pay this monthly because it is kind of hard to get one for cheap that is monthly.

Are you wanting to pay this monthly because it is kind of hard to get one for cheap that is monthly.
    Not really, there's plenty of shared hosting on monthly payments on less than $7 a month, unless "unlimited" is a definite must.

InMotion hosting
    HostGator
    FatCow
    WebHosting Hub
    iPage

Keep in mind that in almost all hosting scenarios the reliability and stability are important.
    In that case you can scratch Fatcow and iPage from that list.

Hi,

Thanks
    Unlimited is fine presuming they don't overload the server. Unlimited works when only a % use alot, where as most only use a bit of server resources. So as long as your not going to host ebay, you should be fine. But like I said, if its over loaded, then you will have problems with the whole "unlimited" scenario.

Hi,

Thanks
    Careful what you wish for. "Unlimited" web hosting is usually not a satisfying experience. If you want fast, reliable web hosting, you are better off avoiding "unlimited".
    No Support Linux Hosting Bargain cPanel Hosting Experts Only
    We IGNORE the support questions, and pass the SAVINGS on to YOU!
    We also ignore questions about VPS Hosting

If your looking for a reputable company that offer's "Unlimited" everything I would have to recommended Host Gator, have not had any problems with them in the past. Just remember with "Unlimited" hosting there are still limit's so make sure to review the terms and conditions.