Question BlackHat SEO - Is this a good option?

I have read some articles that they have their google PR high when they use blackhat seo. Is this a sort of hacking strategy? Is this legal?

Thank you in advance!
      0 Not allowed!

I suppose that might give some effect but for some time only. So I would never consider that.
      0 Not allowed!

But Black Hat techniques are not beneficial to a website in long term.
      0 Not allowed!

You can get good result through BlackHat SEO for a short period but if you use it for long time then your site will be banned by major search engines. Because this seo method is not allowed by search engines.
      0 Not allowed!

It depends on what targets do you have. If you want to rank fast and high for small term than black hat is good, but for long term SEO purposes black hat should be avoided
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by squinx22 View Post
    I have read some articles that they have their google PR high when they use blackhat seo. Is this a sort of hacking strategy? Is this legal?

Thank you in advance!
    Black hat are non ethical SEO techniques used by marketer which wants results in sort time. You should not use black hat technique, your website can be penalized too.
      0 Not allowed!

It will get you some good quick page ranking probably but it could also get you banned from the google serps too so it can be a big risk of your time and effort you put into the said website/business.
      0 Not allowed!

Unless you have aged domain, I don't think it's a good idea at all. There is a risk that your domain will get sandboxed for months or even years.
      0 Not allowed!

Don't concentrate black hat seo it will not help in long term work
      0 Not allowed!

I have to agree with the above advice. Black hat methods are not good for your site. They return short term results, but will have your site blocked by major search engines in the long term.
    Regards,
    Leslie

Is it illegal? No. Will it get you penalized/removed from the SERPS potentially if Google/Yahoo/whoever fines out? Yes, probably.

Is it worth it? IMHO no.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/
      0 Not allowed!

Of course it's not legal, once search engines find you were using black hat seo strategies to promote your websites, you'll either get penalized or even get kicked.
      0 Not allowed!

Use it only for a short period of time. And when i speak of short i mean 1-2 days.
      0 Not allowed!

every negative technique is a good option unless it is not caught up. unfortunately google is more smarter than before and always changing its algo. so if you escape today, you will be caught up tomorrow. suggestion is to not use black hat.
      0 Not allowed!

Never go for black hat, It will ruin you.
      0 Not allowed!