- OpenVZ virtualization
- SolusVM control panel - allows you to stop, start, reboot, reinstall your VPS, create and restore backups and more.
- full root access
- unmanaged - we take care and responsibility of the network and the hardware nodes, You take care of your VPS
- RAID10 storage for performance and data protection
- dedicated backup server for user controllable backups
- choose your favorite linux distribution, either 32bit or 64bit, multiple templates available
- 1 IP address by default
- extra IPs (up to 10) are $1/month each
- extra IPs from different class Cs are possible (up to 10) - $2/month each
- tun/tap device, with fully automatic and instant setup, perfect for OpenVPN use
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Service Level Agreement
- 7 days money back guarantee - if you don't like the service for whatever reason, you can cancel within 7 days of ordering and will get a full refund
- all nodes with gigabit ports
Note that althoug we provide test IP for IPv6, we do not yet offer IPv6 to customers.
All price listed here are in USD. We can also accept EUR, price will be automatically recalculated for you.
EU customers without EU VAT number will have to pay 20% VAT. EU busyness customers who have a valid EU VAT number will receive a proper VAT invoice and will not be charged VAT by us.
We are Telecoms Ltd., and ISP based in Varna, Bulgaria. We have been operating as an ISP since 1998.
We are not the cheapest and we do not claim to be the best. But we guarantee you excellent value for your money. All our prices are reallisticly based on our costs for providing the service, and we have strict no overselling policy.
We operate our own Autonomous System (AS16154) and are multihomed to diverse international Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers. Some of our upstreams include:
- Level3 (AS3356)
- Interoute (AS8928)
- Cogent (AS174)
- Neterra (AS34224)
- Novatel (AS41313)
All our nodes are located in our own datacenter in Varna, Bulgaria and run on our own network. This allows us to take full responsibility for the service, and we back our 99.9% service guarantee with a SLA and 7 day money back guarantee.
More info: www.fitvps.com
We will be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Update: Our internal testing with ipv6 is complete and we have worked out any bugs that we have found. Now ipv6 is fully functional, including ipv6 rdns control from SolusVM (by default SolusVM is broken in this regard, we implemented our own change to SolusVM to make this work).
We are ready to offer ipv6 for testing to our customers. If you are interested, please contact us by opening a support ticket and we will add an ipv6 address to your VPS. We do not recommend that you use ipv6 for critical production traffic yet.. Most of our upstreams do not yet offer ipv6 transit, so our ipv6 connectivity will be worse than our ipv4 connectivity and comes without SLA.