* WiredTree: NEW, UPGRADED Fully Managed Hybrid Servers! 50% OFF FIRST THREE MONTHS!

Hi All,

We recently just upgraded all of our Hybrid server plans with more RAM, disk space, and bandwidth. What didn't get upgraded? The price! We also upgraded all current clients to the new specs, free of charge! We're good like that

Introducing the new WiredTree Hybrid Server!

WiredTree Hybrid Server with Cpanel *NEWLY UPGRADED*
    » Intel Dual Xeon SuperMicro Server
    » 1 Xeon CPU Core Guaranteed
    » 2048MB ECC Memory
    » 100GB RAID-10 Disk Space
    » 3000GB Premium Transfer
    » 8 Dedicated IPs
    » R1Soft Daily Backups Included
    » cPanel / WHM Included
    » Fully Managed - 24x7 Phone + Helpdesk
    » 24x7 Proactive Monitoring + Service Restoration
    » ServerShield Server Hardening
    » Fantastico, RVSkin, WHMCS, LiteSpeed Web Server Available
    * NO SETUP FEE, NO PRE-PAYMENT
    * Only $99/month!
    Click here to Order Now!

---

We are happy to say that this is the best value in the hosting industry.

We know you are tired of downtime, hosts that can't keep their promises, overselling, runarounds, not being able to sleep at night because you have to check your server is up...

Here is some motivation to help you bring your hosting to WT and to make that transition!

For a limited time, we are offering 50% off your first 3 months Hybrid service with WiredTree!

Hybrid Server: 50% off first 3 months! Get 50% off the price of the Hybrid server each month for the first 3 months of service! Code: hybridftw

Note: The price shown in the cart will be the normal monthly recurring rate, but you will only be charged 50% the first 3 months of service for the server. Coupon is valid for new service orders only..

Not only is that incentive, we'll help you move! In most cases, we'll do all the work! Just contact us for details!

---

Did you know?

WiredTree is the #1 ranked Managed Hosting Provider at WebHostMagazine and Buyer's Guide

WiredTree has been ranked either #1 or #2 for VPS Uptime years at Hyperspin

Hyperspin says our network has been up 99.998% over the last 768 days!

WiredTree is not a reseller - we operate our own private datacenter space, unlike most of our "competition". We own and operate our own network, AS19066, and own and operate all of our hardware! All support is done by highly qualified technicians who work on-site in our Chicago office. Other VPS providers? Who knows if they have even ever physically seen or touched your server!

---

We also have some amazing VPS specials!

FULLY MANAGED + FULLY LOADED Blowout Sale!
    VPS512: 50/50/50 Special Get 50% More RAM FREE, 50% More Disk Space FREE, get 50% off your first month! Code: V512-505050
    VPS768: 33/33/33 Special Get 33% More RAM FREE, 33% More Bandwidth FREE, pay only 33% your first month! Code: V768-333333
    VPS1024: 20/50/50 Special Save 20% LIFETIME, get 50% off your first TWO months! Code: V1024-205050

The added resources are for the lifetime of the account plan, not just the first month!

Why WiredTree?

All WiredTree VPS and Hybrid are:

FULLY MANAGED
    » 24/7/365 Proactive Service Monitoring and Restoration
    - Includes HTTP, HTTPS, PING, IMAP, POP3, CPanel, SMTP, FTP, DNS
    - Included at no additional charge!
    » The industry's best support!
    - 24/7/365 Toll-Free Phone + Helpdesk
    - Direct support from on-site Level 3 technicians
    - Average helpdesk response well under 15 minutes!
    » Proactive Software and Security Updates
    - Sleep soundly knowing WiredTree is watching your server!
    » ServerShield Hardening
    - Includes Firewall, Brute Force Detection, Custom Spam Filtering, Anti-Virus, much more!
    » Free Transfer Assistance!
    - Free migrations from not only Cpanel, but Plesk, DirectAdmin, Ensim, H-Sphere and more!

AND

FULLY LOADED
    » Dual Xeon Servers with 8 CPU Cores
    » Hot-Swap RAID-10 8 Disk Arrays
    - For fast Disk I/O and Data Security
    » Premium Tier -1 Bandwidth
    - A BGP blend of only Tier 1 Providers!
    - All VPS and Hybrid come with 100Mbps ports!
    » Private Network Connectivity
    - No charge for data transfer between VPS/Hybrid/Dedicated!
    » ECC Registered Memory
    - In Virtuozzo 'SLM' mode for best reliability!
    » Full Nightly Backups!
    » Client Portal for complete account control
    - Monitor Bandwidth, Control Reverse DNS, and much more!
    » No Setup Fees, Month-to-Month Contracts
    » No hidden fees! Everything you need is included!

» cPanel/WHM, Proactive Monnitoring, Full Management, and ServerShield are all included in the price! They are not expensive addons like at our competition!

Current Promotions:

VPS512: Get 50% More RAM FREE, 50% More Disk Space FREE, get 50% off your first month! Enter in the coupon code "V512-505050" in the coupon section of our order form and this will be applied!

VPS768: Get 33% More RAM FREE, 33% More Bandwidth FREE, pay only 33% your first month! Enter in the coupon code "V768-333333" in the coupon section of our order form and this will be applied!

VPS1024: Get 33% More Bandwidth FREE, Save 20% LIFETIME, get 50% off your first TWO months! Enter in the coupon code "V1024-205050" in the coupon section of our order form and this will be applied!

All specials are valid for new service orders only. Existing service is non-transferable.

Our plans:

VPS512 - Fully Managed + Monitored with cPanel
    » Intel Dual Xeon SuperMicro Server (8 CPU Cores)
    » 512MB SLM Memory + 50% = 768MB Memory
    » 40GB Disk Space + 50% = 60GB Disk Space
    » 1000GB Premium Bandwidth - Blend of only Tier1 Providers from Downtown Chicago
    » 4 Dedicated IPs
    » Full Nightly Backups
    » cPanel / WHM Included
    * Only $24.50 your first month then $49/month!
    Click here to Order Now!
    Enter in the coupon code "V512-505050" in the coupon section of the order form and this will be applied!

VPS768 - Fully Managed + Monitored with cPanel
    » 768MB SLM Memory + 33% = 1024MB Memory
    » 60GB Disk Space
    » 1000GB Premium Bandwidth + 33% = 1333GB Bandwidth
    » 4 Dedicated IPs
    » Full Nightly Backups
    » cPanel / WHM Included
    * Only $23 the first month then $69/month!
    Click here to Order Now!
    Enter in the coupon code "V768-333333" in the coupon section of the order form and this will be applied!

VPS1024 - Fully Managed + Monitored with cPanel
    » 1024MB SLM Memory
    » 80GB Disk Space
    » 1000GB Premium Bandwidth + 33% = 1333GB Bandwidth
    » 4 Dedicated IPs
    » Full Nightly Backups
    » cPanel / WHM Included
    * Only $44.50 the first TWO months, then $71.20/month!
    Click here to Order Now!
    Enter in the coupon code "V1024-205050" in the coupon section of the order form and this will be applied!

Why WiredTree?

All WiredTree VPS servers include our exclusive initial security hardening service, ServerShield, free of charge. This service saves you time and money by greatly increasing the security, performance, and reliability of your WiredTree server. It includes CSF firewall, anti-spam and anti-virus configuration, Brute Force Detection, HTTP intrusion protection, and more! Your server is locked down, ready to go when you receive it! It also includes FFMPEG, Mencoder and all needed utilities to run video streaming/sharing sites, Ruby/Rails, and much more.

» Complete Management
    Our plans feature complete management - software + hardware + network + proactive monitoring. Quite simply, we take care of your server so that you can run your business. Our support is perfect for those who wish to outsource server administration, those upgrading from shared hosting or reseller accounts to a dedicated, and for anyone who needs business-class hosting.

We provide you full 24/7/365 toll-free phone and help desk support for all software that comes installed on your managed server. All support is provided directly from US based Level 3 technicians with years of system administration experience. Each server comes with 24/7/365 monitoring as well as proactive response to any downed services - you can sleep soundly again! Your server is kept up to date with all of the latest security patches. We provide full support for the hardware in your server, backed by one of the industry's best SLAs.

» Average ticket response time is well under 15 minutes!

» Free Transfer Assistance: Need help moving from your old provider? Just ask! We can help, free of charge! We provide complete migrations from the following control panels: Alabanza, DirectAdmin, CI Host, Ensim / Parallels Pro, Cobalt RaQ, H-Sphere (Linux Only), Plesk (all versions), Web Panel, Zervex, DSM/ServerCP with root access. Please contact our sales for more information!

» True Server-Grade Hardware
    All of our servers also feature the latest in true server-grade hardware. Our VPS servers feature quad-core Intel Xeon processors, Registered ECC Memory for best reliability, Hot Swap 8 disk RAID-10 RE3 arrays to minimize downtime, and SuperMicro motherboards and chassis.

» Extensive Features
    All VPS accounts are truly reseller-ready and come with full root access. Cpanel/WHM is included, as are private nameservers and generous disk space and bandwidth allowances. Additionally, they are backed up nightly to an off-server RAID array. Click here for a full feature list.

» WiredTree is not a reseller - we own all of our equipment and operate our own network!
    We operate private datacenter space in downtown Chicago, Illinois, United States and own all of our network equipment and server hardware! Our network is powered by Tier 1 providers: Level(3), Global Crossing, Savvis, and NTT. We use the latest in Juniper Routers and Cisco Switches. For more information, please visit our network and datacenter sections.

WiredTree SLA: www.wiredtree.com/legal/sla.html

IP to ping and Speed Test: http://speedtest.wiredtree.com - 208.86.154.126

If you have any questions about our services, please contact me at zac@wiredtree.com or give us a call - 866-523-8733 / +1 312-447-0510 International. You can also PM me!
    Zac Cogswell / CEI
    Formerly known as WiredTree Zac

I would love that basic package but the price is a bit out of reach for me.

Quality fully managed service isn't inexpensive to provide All of our packages are fully managed, proactively monitored and are backed by the best support team in the industry! Don't be fooled by the low cost of budget providers on WHT, you may soon find that you're paying a lot more in the long run.
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

Quote Originally Posted by WiredTree Zac View Post
    Quality fully managed service isn't inexpensive to provide All of our packages are fully managed, proactively monitored and are backed by the best support team in the industry! Don't be fooled by the low cost of budget providers on WHT, you may soon find that you're paying a lot more in the long run.
    I fully understand this. But being a single mother does put it out of my reach.

WOOT! I may have a partner to go in with me.

Quote Originally Posted by pgurney9 View Post
    WOOT! I may have a partner to go in with me.
    Yay, we'd love to have you on board - sorry for the late response on this post!
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

Lol that's fine. I'm with WT now.

Are the Hybrid and VPS comes with 100 mbit port?
    Thanks

i just ordered with you let me know how long it will take

does the upgrade apply to current customers ?

Can I run a site that has a 40GB mySQL database? Do you offer to transfer a site from a reseller account to a VPS?

Quote Originally Posted by new new View Post
    does the upgrade apply to current customers ?
    You must not have read past the first line, "We also upgraded all current clients to the new specs, free of charge! "

I have placed my oder and pay the invoice today. When i get detail for my account? Because i didn't getting information through my mail.

Quote Originally Posted by octars View Post
    Are the Hybrid and VPS comes with 100 mbit port?
    Thanks
    Yes, they do.
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

Quote Originally Posted by manisha_khtri View Post
    i just ordered with you let me know how long it will take
    You should be set up by now - most setups only take a few hours - if not, let me know!
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

Quote Originally Posted by jdk View Post
    Can I run a site that has a 40GB mySQL database? Do you offer to transfer a site from a reseller account to a VPS?
    Yes, you can. We can transfer your reseller account from cPanel as well.

Thanks,
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

Quote Originally Posted by adityawandudy View Post
    I have placed my oder and pay the invoice today. When i get detail for my account? Because i didn't getting information through my mail.
    Did you receive the verification call our any contact from our billing team? If not, send me the server name and your name in an email and I will check into the status. Also, you may want to check your spam folder to ensure something from our billing dept. isn't in there.

Thanks,
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

based on your description of your advantage over others stated in initial post

"..Other VPS providers? Who knows if they have even ever physically seen or touched your server!"

It'd be so funny if you put as your company moto:

"We Touch Your Servers Every Night!"

Haha verbotten! That is a good one!
    Zac Cogswell / CEI