The I am selling is - It's a uploading site which allows file extensions that vary across OS's.

The website has not yet been SEO optimized but soon to be. It has been built through custom scripts and is all done through coders who done custom work, it all runs on PHP files which all connect together, the layout itself was even custom made by a london design company.

Flodro is a uploading site that was established in 2010 and has been running onwards with rare down time, it allows .gif, .png, .jpeg, .jpg , .bmp , .psd, .doc, .xls, .txt, .zip, .css, .htm, .html, .shtml. to be uploading to the server and hosted realiable for the user's to post links to other people on forums, websites and blogs.

Our traffic is all round good for such a small establishment that was set up by two young teens in their bedrooms over the course off a week.

The traffic is always growing on the website and it always has been growing, we mostly get our traffic from Google or referring sites which is pretty good but we have been trying to get direct income through the domain up but as always things don't really work out. We currently get 606 unique visitors which is still growing, last year when we first opened we had 1.8k unique visitors.

Revenue Details:

We were making around 15 a month through selling 1 private slot advertisement at the bottom off the site but we then cancelled as we thought flodro needed a change and wanted to stay ad-free but you can change this.

What comes included:

Flodro has a lot off things running for it currently and we don't see why we should stop expanding to compete with other hosters but what you get with flodro is the following:

- Layout & custom scripts (that includes usersystem)

- Windows Desktop application (with source files)

- iOS (iPhone application with source files)

- All uploads & user database.

- All source files for layout, applications & more.

- Domains:, &

- Hosting (this is optional)

- External uploader

The exertnal uploader is to give to other sites so they can put it on their website which will produce a flodro link when they upload. It comes with a ban list to ban sites which are mis-using it.

I am looking for offers currently but I would love to get over $800 for this beautiful website, I have put much effort into.

Rough Price: $700

If you need to contact me

Gmail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

Thank you,
Daryl Livingstone

p.s apologies if this is wrong section! I wasn't sure