Budget Alpha Hosting -- 150 GB HD, 300 GB BW, Free Addons -- **$5 for LIFE**

URPad.net
    Budget Hosting at its Best!
    http://urpad.net

We are offering a $5 per month for life special on our Corporate Alpha Reseller. This special is good until July 31, 2011. All you have to do is use the coupon code 5BUCKDEAL during the ordering process.

Corporate Alpha Reseller - $5 per month after discount
    150 GB Disk Space
    300 GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited FTP
    Unlimited Email
    Unlimited Databases
    Unlimited Sub Domains
    Unlimited Parked Domains
    Unlimited Add On Domains
    Order HERE
    ===========================
    We do offer other reseller plans if you don't want to take part in this offer. If you visit the links below, you will be able to see the plans that we offer.

Reseller
    Master Reseller
    Alpha Reseller
    Available Addons
    Dedicated IP: $1.50 per month
    Softaculous: Free with every account
    Fantastico De Luxe: Free with every account
    RVSkins: Free with every account
    Nightly Backups: Free with every account
    FAQ's

Is the server white label?
    Yes, the server is 100% white label.

Do you have a test IP?
    Yes, you may use 64.37.53.83

Where is the server located?
    Our web hosting server is located at the HostDime Data Center in Orlando.

Do you allow Torrent linking?
    Yes, you can put as many links to torrents on your site as you like. Hosting torrent files is not allowed.

Do you use WHMPHP?
    Sorry but we do not. We use Zamfoo instead.

Do you offer backups?
    Yes, we do process backups. These backups are done every night at midnight. The files are stored on an off site server.

Do you offer free migration?
    Yes, we offer free migration for the first 30 accounts. After the first 30, we charge a one time fee of $5 for the next 15 accounts.

What control panel do you use?
    We us cPanel/WHM. Each account will have there own login for cPanel.

How fast is the setup process?
    The setup process is instant. Once your first payment is made, our system then goes to work on creating your account. You will receive and email shortly then after that provides the login details for the control panel.

Are we allowed our own private name servers?
    Yes, each account will be able to use there own private name servers.

Is there a money back guarantee?
    Yes, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. You can cancel at any time with out any problems. We do ask that you open a ticket with our billing team letting us know why you like to cancel and when you like for your account to be canceled.

Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC
    Fusing Superior Support with Superior Web Solutions
    http://www.xfusesolutions.com

The cheapness scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by intelliServe View Post
    The cheapness scares me.
    Please explain!
    Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by intelliServe View Post
    The cheapness scares me.
    Many companies offer limited time deals. Why does this one scare you? I believe it was around November 2007 that HawkHost offered a special where you paid $5.95 per year for shared hosting (6GB space and 60GB of bandwidth) with a regular price of $5.95 per month. The reason they did it was to increase their popularity and get more people talking about their company. They made a blog post about it a year after so check their blog for November 2008 and read about it if you want more details.

I am aware that my example is for shared and this is for alpha reseller but the concept is the same; it's just a marketing strategy. The regular price on their website is more appropriate but having a deal like this on a forum like this is a very good way to market your services. This deal from URpad.net is great and for a limited time only. Personally I prefer deals that offer a percent discount so you can pick the plan you want but it does not change the fact that this deal from URPad.net is pretty awesome.

Im interested, Please have the live support online!

do you provide rdns for dedi ip?

Quote Originally Posted by supremasi View Post
    do you provide rdns for dedi ip?
    Yes, we do offer this.
    Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC

ok, ill take one in 2 or three days, thanks

Hi, I ordered an account a few weeks ago and so far so good.

I asked before but want to get clarification before ordering again.

If I order another account and order the dedicated ip, will this and all accounts created under the new account have this dedicated ip or just the main account?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by thegee View Post
    Hi, I ordered an account a few weeks ago and so far so good.

I asked before but want to get clarification before ordering again.

If I order another account and order the dedicated ip, will this and all accounts created under the new account have this dedicated ip or just the main account?

Regards
    The dedicated IP will be applied to the main account. Each account under you will be created using the server shared IP, however, it can be setup so each account under you can use the dedicated IP as there shared IP and not the servers IP.
    Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC

what is the spec of your server?

SSH?

Quote Originally Posted by vpsell View Post
    what is the spec of your server?

SSH?
    Here are the server specs:
    Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5GHz
    8 GB RAM
    500 GB SATA x2 with Raid 1
    100 Mbps Connection

I am sorry but SSH is not allowed.
    Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC

Thumbs up to Urpad. They setup my vps almost immediately. Although, I only with them for a few days, I feel that their support is great and fast. Server speed is very fast and stable and also good for asian user too.

Expired! Sad

5BUCKDEAL supposed to end July 31st, how come it's not working now?

Quote Originally Posted by ecmc View Post
    5BUCKDEAL supposed to end July 31st, how come it's not working now?
    This was a bug from our recent update in WHMCS. I have now fixed problem and the coupon code can be used.
    Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC

I have placed an order an hour ago and still awaiting for my order to be setup. Your post states:

How fast is the setup process?
    The setup process is instant. Once your first payment is made, our system then goes to work on creating your account. You will receive and email shortly then after that provides the login details for the control panel.

However, my account is 'PENDING' and still waiting to be setup. The payment was made and the invoice is marked as PAID. Why is my order still 'PENDING'? I have sent a ticket into SALES still with no response after 1 hour.

Quite scary... my money was gladly accepted, however... service has not been provided. No wonder it's so cheap.. getting a bunch of signups and having everyone's order go to 'Pending' status and not actually be setup and then no communicating with customers... just a quick way to make a bunch of money is what it looks like. So far... I have tried the following:

- Open a support ticket... no responses.
    - Open a sales ticket ... no responses.
    - Called the phone number on their website... goes immediately to voicemail... no responses.
    - Emailed [email protected] directly... no responses.
    - Added [email protected] to AIM contact list... sent messages... no responses.

Wow.. and 24/7 support was stated with INSTANT setup.... so far... quite a joke... let's see what I have to do to get my money back... looks like I may have to do a charge back. I will give them a couple more hours and if still no response.. then I will be contacting PayPal and my bank to get my money back... unbelievable. Unreal service!
    Last edited by WWTSLarry; 06-10-2011 at 02:30 PM. Reason: added additional details
    WWTS.Host | Quality Hosting Solutions | "Host With Us, We Care!" | Founded 2016
    Sales & Billing (855) 357-2100 | Service & Support (706) 622-4000

Web Hosting | Business Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Servers | VPS | Colocation + More

Unreal... It's past 4PM and STILL not a single word from anyone... as if everyone is gone home or doesn't exist. What a joke... Still... no responses... I have been trying to contact someone at this company for the past several hours...

Web Hosting | Business Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Servers | VPS | Colocation + More

About 4:30 PM I got a hold of Brian.. he was quite rude and was 'rushing' me off the phone and was just telling me anything to get me off of the phone I believe. He stated that he has been in a conference all day and that the server that my account was supposed to be setup on was down. He further stated that the server should be up within the hour and that they took it down for maintenance... in the middle of the day. He stated that when the server came back online within the hour that my account would be setup. That was over 4 hours ago now... and my account still has yet to be setup and I have yet to get a hold of anyone at this company, except for the one phone call with Brian who was rude, inconsiderate and didn't want to deal with me. I have exhausted all avenues to contact this guy Brian.. 2 phone numbers.. AIM... email... 3 tickets to Sales & Support queues... and still no service... no call backs from my 4 or 5 voice mails left today... no return emails... no return ticket messages... no returned AIM messages... absolutely nothing...

At this given time... I would NOT recommend this company and I don't know how the people that do have service, ever got service, because it seems impossible... you have to wait days for an answer it appears... to even get an account setup. We are not rolling into another day in about another 2 hours... and still no responses and I probably won't get a response...

I have opened a dispute with PayPal at this time for 'Item Not Received' and am awaiting to hear back from the seller about this. Maybe PayPal can get some communication from the seller. This is quite rediculous and a customer should not be having to go through all of this to get a hold of someone. A customer shouldn't have to wait this long for a response from a company that supposedly offers 24/7 support and 'Instant' setup. It's a joke... unreal... totally unbelievable.

I am extremely unhappy and highly upset!

Last time I checked, they didn't have Alpha license.

What do you mean an Alpha license? You mean a license for Zamfoo?

That was what I meant.
    So even if they want to provision one for you, they have no means to do it
    unless they use a temp.license.

Interesting... how did you find this out? This company is quite a joke. I have sent in a report about them and their lack of communication and taking my money and running with it. I have opened a dispute with PayPal to get my money back to me. It's unreal. I can't believe this.. a company that seemed to have a good deal and good offerings and stated that they had 24/7 support and 'INSTANT' setup... there is NO support and NO instant setup.

Forget it, just get the money back from paypal(they will refund) and go
    somewhere else. How in the world do you think that $5/m could sustain
    the business. Sometimes too cheap means something fishy.

Almost 9 hours later... and a charge back through PayPal... Here's the response that I finally get:

Larry,

There is no need for a Charge Back. We are not In this business to steal from anyone and if you would like a refund just ask. We have a senior admin working on getting your account setup as we are facing some issues now. Thanks for your patience.

----------------------------------------------
    Ticket ID: #225352

Thumbs down

Absolutely... I know what you mean... I am seriously considering... it's almost not even worth it.. getting bad customer service and non-existent support... is it really worth the savings? Not really.

Forget it, just get the money back from paypal(they will refund) and go
    somewhere else. How in the world do you think that $5/m could sustain
    the business. Sometimes too cheap means something fishy.

Finally.... 2 AM my account is setup... since they are willing to work with me an apologized for the service and lack of support received today... I am willing to try them out for a bit and test their services... I will write more reviews about this company as I use their service and support and will keep everyone informed....

Last time I checked, they didn't have Alpha license.
    That was what I meant.
    So even if they want to provision one for you, they have no means to do it
    unless they use a temp.license.
    Sorry about the delay in response here. Horrible weather conditions in Indiana so there was a power outage where I was at.

Our Zamfoo license is not a temporary license, we are paying Zamfoo. Were you a client of URPad.net? What was your ticket ID so I can verify your statements and make this right with you?

Quote Originally Posted by LBraziel View Post
    Finally.... 2 AM my account is setup... since they are willing to work with me an apologized for the service and lack of support received today... I am willing to try them out for a bit and test their services... I will write more reviews about this company as I use their service and support and will keep everyone informed....
    You should be taken care of now. I am sorry that you had to go through the initial troubles, but I assure you this is something that rarely happens (automation required a manual kick). We will make your stay worthwhile and keep you satisfied.

We also credited your account with two months free to prove to you over the coming months that we are serious and here for the long haul.

- Brian
    Last edited by Brian O; 06-11-2011 at 02:51 AM.

Absolutely.. Your company did make good with 2 months of FREE service. I paid for the initial month, but I have the next 2 months after that for FREE with no payment and URPad has promised to make good with me. I will me testing the waters and going with this service. I will report back on this post at a later date.

Hi,
    Would you please reply my pre-sales ticket??
    it's been more than 48 hours since I open the ticket...