BW: Over 6 TB
    Uplink Port: 1Gbps

Other One For Web Hosing:
    Cpu: Xeon Quad Core Or 2*Quad Core
    Ram : 6 OR 8 GB DDR3
    HDD: 2* 1TB or 2*2TB
    BW : 4TB
    Uplink Port : 100 Mbps Dedicated Or 1Gbps Dedicated

All Of Our Budget For First Month about 250$ For 2 Servers ( We Can Pay More For Next Month If you have First Month Discount )

please clarify second month budget so someone help you to find better host.
    MicraHosting : Peer1 Los Angeles Data Center
    Colocation and Dedicated Hosting

As well as what you location you would like.

For Next Month our budget about : 350-380$

We need a Server In Europe Or USA , Europe is better because our home Country is IRAN and some rules in US boycott Iranian Customers also ping time and DL speed from Iran is important to us
    tnx

Well, what kind of file hosting you are doing?

Because illegal download file is not allowed especially in USA. DC can bring your server down for illegal reason.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Hahaha... I don't know about the rest of the world, but I could care less where in the world you might come from. Your money is as green as the next person. Money is money!

From what you stated, it seems your budget is around the budget-midrange servers. Don't think there's much room to be floating on. Have you tried looking at the "Dedicated Server - Offer" section?

There's a ton of offers there which might suit your need.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

We don't need Warez server for file hosting. ( it is not important because files don't have copy right )

I would recommend that you take a look at LeaseWeb. Superb network and good prices. It's going to be difficult to get both of those servers for under $250 though, or is that $250 per server?

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    Hahaha... I don't know about the rest of the world, but I could care less where in the world you might come from. Your money is as green as the next person. Money is money!
    US hosts are (usually) not allowed to take on customers from countries like Iran, due to a trade embargo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
    US hosts are (usually) not allowed to take on customers from countries like Iran, due to a trade embargo.
    There's always a way around this. All you have to do is just go through a reseller which the host approves of. With that said, the hosts' customer is actually allowed. The host doesn't really care if the client of the reseller is from the moon or something. All they know is that they are legal (no trade embargo or etc).

When there's a will, there's always a way!

Anyways OP, can we know what kind of files are you hosting? MP3 does have copyright. Music files, video files and etc do have copyrights. So if you're hosting those kind of files, then... erm... it's kinda hard to get someone to host you for sure.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Welltodo Century

For the First month we only had 250$ for both of them but for next month we can pay 400$ for both of them(200-250$ per server) because we have 1 server now for hosting but for develop hosting and increase quality we want rent a server for files and another one for sites.

Yes , Pay to US countries from IRAN is very difficult and after you pay , other problems say hello to you

our files only are Iranian musics that they don't have copy right because rap and some pop singers pay money to music sites to publish their songs , for famous singers it is free.
    Last edited by hamidi72; 04-26-2011 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hamidi72 View Post
    our files only are Iranian musics that they don't have copy right because rap and some pop singers pay money to music sites to publish their songs , for famous singers it is free.
    From NL and DE to Iran is 90-125ms, so Europe is probably the best choice.
    YISP - High Bandwidth dedicated servers and colocation in YISP-AS(Amsterdam)!

Quote Originally Posted by Rens View Post
    From NL and DE to Iran is 90-125ms, so Europe is probably the best choice.
    Yes , you right.
    Is there any offer ?

Quote Originally Posted by hamidi72 View Post
    Yes , you right.
    Is there any offer ?
    You would need to look in the offers section for that (many of them are in Europe). It is not allowed to post offers here.
    YISP - High Bandwidth dedicated servers and colocation in YISP-AS(Amsterdam)!

There's always a way around this. All you have to do is just go through a reseller which the host approves of. With that said, the hosts' customer is actually allowed. The host doesn't really care if the client of the reseller is from the moon or something. All they know is that they are legal (no trade embargo or etc).

Untrue.
    You cannot knowingly supply services to embargoed countries, regardless of level of resellers in between. Of course, if the data center does not know the end-user is from Iran, than it may pass thru, but if they ever find out, they should be pulling the plug. Not worth the risk...go with a country without such an embargo, if you want to sleep well at night.

I would recommend that you take a look at LeaseWeb. Superb network and good prices. It's going to be difficult to get both of those servers for under $250 though, or is that $250 per server? US hosts are (usually) not allowed to take on customers from countries like Iran, due to a trade embargo.
    I used to have a few dedi's at Leaseweb. The speeds/peering were excellent, the uptime was very good. Support was okay but not remarkable. I would definitely consider using them again for unmanaged 100mbit dedi's in NL.

Anyways OP, can we know what kind of files are you hosting? MP3 does have copyright. Music files, video files and etc do have copyrights. So if you're hosting those kind of files, then... erm... it's kinda hard to get someone to host you for sure.
    So you are not actually counselling someone on how to circumvent laws on a public forum right?

Think before you post.

Makes one think about what other rules you bend as you see fit.

I advice you to forget about getting a server from USA since you are from Iran, just for the safety of your data.
    In Europe there are many providers like leaseweb for example who can meet your requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    Untrue.
    You cannot knowingly supply services to embargoed countries, regardless of level of resellers in between. Of course, if the data center does not know the end-user is from Iran, than it may pass thru, but if they ever find out, they should be pulling the plug. Not worth the risk...go with a country without such an embargo, if you want to sleep well at night.
    Right on. If you host in the US you risk having your server unplugged any time.

Best to go with a European based company owned by non-US citizens.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

There are waivers for this in the US but believe me, they are almost impossible to get and normally have to involve some national security issues and be signed by a federal judge.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

The waivers usually require that the service be of humanitarian needs and requires a LOT red tape.

@aodat2: your attitude in this matter concerns me a bit, especially since you are renting servers from us.

I was merely giving a comment and you tell me that it raises concerns?

By the way, you did reply to my question in the Support Ticket didn't you? I did ask if you guys accepted it before I even did anything. Further to that, you guys are not the only provider which I am getting from and I have another provider that says it's totally OK for them as long as they are not connected to the person directly.

So what is so concerning about my comments? By the way, if you really want to discuss this further, please do PM me about it.
    Aaron Ong
    Welltodo Century