Thumbs up Site5.com | 2 month review

Previously i am with dollar2host.com(reseller hosting @ 20$/month) but their servers are not that powerful. They are unable to handle vbulletin and after installing the same on their server, i had experienced a lot of mysql and internal server errors.(wasted my 240$ ). My forum is completely new with little to no activity.

After that i had decided to shift my sites to some reputable provider and decided to go with site5. At 12.95$, they are way cheaper than dollar2host and also i am using reseller account for creating different cpanel accounts for my own domains and not for reselling.

I have 5 domains (all receiving decent traffic). Total space-20 GB

Good Points:

• Excellent up time (100%)
    • Quick response to my tickets(till now i have opened only 2 tickets)
    • Multi Admin (Main reason to go with them)
    • Although ping from my location to their ip's is not that good but still site response is good

Bad Points:
    The only bad point is that they charge 15$ for ssl installation (which i think is provided for free by most of the web hosts)

Thank you for review, I'm going to try them for a new project

Excellent up time (100%)
    How are you tracking that?

Although ping from my location to their ip's is not that good but still site response is good
    Well, until we'll have wormhole based internet connections, the distance between continents will affect latency noticeably.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    How are you tracking that?
    siteuptime.com

Nice review on Site5.com . A review is always useful to us whether is is Positive or Negative reviews

I hope you would get the Good service for ever and it develops your Business

Thank you!

I read some positive review about this site, well their great up-time and reliability are perhaps the two most important reasons to choose, I think. And thanks for letting us know about its negative side.