windows /sql server web hosting

Hi everyone,

I need help trying to find a webhost. My web application has been built with Coldfusion/Sql Server Express and is sitting on windows server 2008..

Basically we are anticipating high traffic and need it to be super quick with 100% uptime. We need a server with high ram. We are going to launch in Australia as well..

Anyone have any good recommendations.. Currently using photonvps..

thanks

Is your main market Australia or global? As a dedicated server with CF/Railo/OBD running would be your best bet.

Do you have a budget for your needs?

Cheers,

Hello ,

I would suggest you to go for eukhost.com . Their support is very Good .

Quote Originally Posted by AeonCube View Post
    Is your main market Australia or global? As a dedicated server with CF/Railo/OBD running would be your best bet.

Do you have a budget for your needs?

Cheers,
    Max we want to spend is about US$80 a month.. but it would have to be really good... Know any that are Adobe CF friendly?

I'm thinking dedicated server as well, maybe with a CDN if we go global?.. cloud servers sound good but are too expensive..

cheers

You might want to speak with a couple providers directly then for your needs.. EUKHost has cloud hosting which is very good when you have CF installed on which is not too expensive.

I think even a semi dedicated server will do your needs ok, a couple that will fit your needs would be:

VivioTech (US), very nice people + knowledgeable and very good prices as they offer CF as an addon (monthly)
    EUKHost (UK), good for custom setups as their can get in many different servers & cloud hosting for your needs.

I hope this helps! Just remember to contact the companies and see what they can offer

A dedicated server is required for above requirements, shared or vps will not do. Just check the dedicated server provider list and contact their pre-sales support to get some quote

The application pack what you have specified is a competent high application. Few windows hosting provider have full feature set and latest software support. Still, you can find cheap windows hosting provider with reliability and technical support.

Quote Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
    Max we want to spend is about US$80 a month.. but it would have to be really good... Know any that are Adobe CF friendly?
    IMO a windows vps is suitable for your needs.
    If you have CF license, you can install and configure CF as you need.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise