Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 93 of 93
  1. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce|C View Post
    SwiftPanel

    I believe SwiftPanel is free now as they have stopped developing it for the time being.
    Yes, I also believe this is true.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28

    New CP

    Xereo is developing a new CP called Space.

    You can sign up now for beta. Its visually amazing compared to everything else, hopefully it will have all the features of CPs like TCAdmin

    http://spacecp.xereo.net/

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBTown View Post
    Xereo is developing a new CP called Space.

    You can sign up now for beta. Its visually amazing compared to everything else, hopefully it will have all the features of CPs like TCAdmin

    http://spacecp.xereo.net/
    Hopefully it gives TCAdmin a run for it's money.

  4. #79
    nice one
    thank you

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBTown View Post
    Xereo is developing a new CP called Space.

    You can sign up now for beta. Its visually amazing compared to everything else, hopefully it will have all the features of CPs like TCAdmin

    http://spacecp.xereo.net/
    any update from them?

    havent seen anything in months ... seems dead =-\

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28
    It appears they have released their Minecraft control panel, but I haven't had time to check it out.

    http://spacebukkit.xereo.net/

    I haven't heard anything else from them about their CP for other games.
    Bryant T.
    Staminus Communications, DDoS Protection, Dedicated Servers, and VMs
    @ 200+ Gbps global ddos mitigation network. Local or Remote. Proxy, GRE, and direct cross connects.
    @ Available in Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles and Orange County. Anycast BGP.

  7. #82

    Looking for a free warcraft hostbot

    Hey this game control panel can someone help me
    I want to run a dota hosting bots more info for codes codelain.com

    I looking for someone to get a GhostX its a project customized like dota-void.com they have GhostX I just wanna someone explain me and me a link or something wanna get free game panel and paid if possible. for more info reply or send me a pm! Only on europe.battle.net server/realm wc3 the frozen throne by blizzard!

    Regards,
    DA-01

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by DA-01 View Post
    Hey this game control panel can someone help me
    I want to run a dota hosting bots more info for codes codelain.com

    I looking for someone to get a GhostX its a project customized like dota-void.com they have GhostX I just wanna someone explain me and me a link or something wanna get free game panel and paid if possible. for more info reply or send me a pm! Only on europe.battle.net server/realm wc3 the frozen throne by blizzard!

    Regards,
    DA-01
    This isn't a support for game panels. Go to your game panel provider web site for direct support. Anything custom the gsp will probably charge you extra to do/modify.

    Good luck.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBTown View Post
    It appears they have released their Minecraft control panel, but I haven't had time to check it out.

    http://spacebukkit.xereo.net/

    I haven't heard anything else from them about their CP for other games.
    wasted hours trying to set this thing up ... doesnt work.

  10. #85
    I still can't decide which is the best paid panel. :/

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcsl10 View Post
    I still can't decide which is the best paid panel. :/
    based upon the front end, i think mintpanel has the best style & looks.

    based upon the back end, ive heard that tcadmin is the best/powerful.

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by doughnet View Post
    based upon the front end, i think mintpanel has the best style & looks.

    based upon the back end, ive heard that tcadmin is the best/powerful.
    I was looking at TCAdmin since it seems to get the most people and it is what people like.

    I will look into it!

    Thanks.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    61
    I personally used cPGS & Swiftpanel. And my experience with cPGS was way better. It was more user friendly. It made the monitoring & management part pretty easy.
    Thanks for the great list though.

  14. #89
    I would highly recommend TCADMIN and Multicraft for minecraft services.

  15. #90

    2016

    Hello,

    Is there any upcomming programs that can be used now, that is not listed?
    Anyone know something? Mainly gonna use it for CS:GO

    -spot

  16. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by spot88 View Post
    Hello,

    Is there any upcomming programs that can be used now, that is not listed?
    Anyone know something? Mainly gonna use it for CS:GO

    -spot
    What's wrong with Valve DS?

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by varunchopra View Post
    What's wrong with Valve DS?
    Valve DS? Explain please.

  18. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by spot88 View Post
    Valve DS? Explain please.
    Read this. It covers pretty much everything you need to know to run a CSGO server.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 04:01 PM
  2. GFM - Easy to use Game Server Hosting Control Panel
    By GameFrame in forum Software & Scripts Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:56 AM
  3. Game Server Control Panel SCInterface(R) for Game Servers v2.2 is now available
    By Netarus in forum Web Hosting Industry Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 01:54 PM
  4. control panel list
    By SoKy in forum Reseller Hosting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 10:00 PM
  5. Control Panel Wish List
    By athier in forum Hosting Software and Control Panels
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2002, 09:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •