* >> LAST CHANCE! << Home + Plan + Sub-Page = $90 * Hourly Turn-Around * Next 4 Days!

*Please read this post in its entirety.

WHT, this is the last time I will be posting this offer, and most likely the last I will be offering my services for some time. Take advantage while you can!

For a limited time (until 11:59pm EST 04/28) I am offering custom web designs (PSD's only, I do NOT code) to include a home, plan comparison page, and content page for only $90. I am capable of designing in various styles to match your business model and requirements. I pride myself in providing excellent customer care, and providing a rapid turn-around (generally within a matter of hours).

To take advantage of this offer:

1. Send me a PM with the following information
      • Your business name, and link to your website (if applicable)
      • Your logo (if applicable)
      • WHY you are interested in re-designing your website
      • WHAT are some specific elements you would like within the new design (ex: comparison table on the home page, use of icons, horizontal navigation, etc). Please be as detailed as possible
      • At least two (2) links to other websites you fancy; include WHY you link them (note that I will NOT use these as a basis for your design - it simply gives me an idea of the quality you desire)

NOTE: I am requiring a deposit of $45 via PayPal before I begin any work. In the past I provided free concepts, but found that this is no longer best practice.

Also NOTE:I do not have an online portfolio as this is not what I do full-time. I will happily provide you with samples of my work if you would like upon request via PM after you have sent all of your information. I will NOT respond to requests within this thread for me to e-mail or PM you. Please contact me via PM as directed.

Again, this is only valid until 11:59pm EST on Thursday, 04/28. Don't miss out!

I highly recommend Timothy(Trophimus). It was great working with a designer that has excellent design skills as well as excellent communication skills. He delivered a mock-up when promised(in about an hour), was quick reply to my emails and to make the changes I requested, and delivered the final design within a few hours.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to see the design.

Thanks so much for the great feedback! This offer is still valid and will be until Thursday night.

My turn-around time is generally a matter of hours - so my work load is increasing quickly.