Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: hey everyone

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    alamo, tn
    Posts
    0

    Cool hey everyone

    I'm new (go figure). I'm doing a web page for someone and when I get through I will have enough to get me a name and a web host. Like everyone (I guess), I've found the cheapest host that gives unlimited space and bandwidth. But I don't know if this is a good reason to base a decision on.

    So enough of that. I'm just trying to get an education here so I know what kind of host I should try to get. I know most of you people know more than I, so I respect that. I'm here to learn from all of you that know more than I.

    Glad to be here,
    eXsquisitus

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8,872
    Welcome to WHT! Enjoy your stay

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    832
    Welcome to Web Hosting Talk. Enjoy your stay!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    alamo, tn
    Posts
    0

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleH View Post
    Welcome to WHT! Enjoy your stay
    Hi MichelleH,

    I saw the CirtexHosting in your sig and I wanted to know if you used them. I went to their site and they have a really nice plan that's affordable and has a lot of "goodies".

    If you "do" use them, would you mind telling me what you think of them?

    Thanks...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8,872
    Quote Originally Posted by eXsquisitus View Post
    Hi MichelleH,

    I saw the CirtexHosting in your sig and I wanted to know if you used them. I went to their site and they have a really nice plan that's affordable and has a lot of "goodies".

    If you "do" use them, would you mind telling me what you think of them?

    Thanks...
    I work for them as an account manager, my personal sites are on a dedicated server that I manage.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    alamo, tn
    Posts
    0

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleH View Post
    I work for them as an account manager, my personal sites are on a dedicated server that I manage.
    Ok... thank you. Cirtext seems real nice and I'm going to put it on my list. I'm starting to make a list of hosts that I think will be good. I won't get my money for a little bit so this will give me time to do some research.

    Thanks so much for your help,
    eXsquisitus




    ---everyone has the right to their own illusions

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8,872
    Quote Originally Posted by eXsquisitus View Post
    Ok... thank you. Cirtext seems real nice and I'm going to put it on my list. I'm starting to make a list of hosts that I think will be good. I won't get my money for a little bit so this will give me time to do some research.

    Thanks so much for your help,
    eXsquisitus




    ---everyone has the right to their own illusions

    Well make sure you check out the offers section, there are many good hosts here on WHT

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    alamo, tn
    Posts
    0

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleH View Post
    Well make sure you check out the offers section, there are many good hosts here on WHT
    Thanks, I will. I haven't found that part yet

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8,872

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by eXsquisitus View Post
    I'm new (go figure). I'm doing a web page for someone and when I get through I will have enough to get me a name and a web host. Like everyone (I guess), I've found the cheapest host that gives unlimited space and bandwidth. But I don't know if this is a good reason to base a decision on.

    So enough of that. I'm just trying to get an education here so I know what kind of host I should try to get. I know most of you people know more than I, so I respect that. I'm here to learn from all of you that know more than I.

    Glad to be here,
    eXsquisitus

    Welcome~! Nice to discus to you at many good problem!

Similar Threads

  1. hey web talk hey
    By motters in forum New Members
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 01:46 PM
  2. Hey HOWDY Hey
    By ballistic509 in forum New Members
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:51 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 03:55 PM
  4. Hey Hey Hey? How many hours of downtime?
    By YUPAPA in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-16-2003, 05:10 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 02:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •