On-site PHP developer needed, UK only. £300/day.
A client of ours has asked us to help source some developers for a major project in the United Kingdom (they're a major telecommunications outfit and it's a public facing project).
You'll be part of a team designing and maintaining a content management system whilst supporting other developments. As a developer, you should have advanced skills in PHP, Frameworks (Zend, e.t.c), SOAP, API interaction (REST, e.t.c.) XML and overall design skills (HTML, CSS, e.t.c).
You'll also need extensive experience in building development projects catered to large audiences (XXX,XXX - X,XXX,XXX visitors per month). You'll be reporting directly to the CTO on this one.
Location: London, UK.
Rate: £300/day inc. agency fee.
- Creation of pages from set designs.
- Development of a CMS.
- Assisting with customer changes.
- Writing web pages in a multitude of technologies.
- Implementation of developed API in to other applications.
- Ensure site is accessible across numerous browsers and resolutions.
- Ensure site is accessible to those with disabilities.
- Ensure site is safe from malicious activity (i.e: secure).
- Database integration.
Provide example websites where you have substantially or fully developed the site (not just a Photoshop PSD).
Demonstrate experience in building developments for high volume traffic.
Articulate your experience in integrating in to external systems using API's.
Articulate your experience in developing projects using frameworks.
You must be able to work to deadlines.
You must have some Linux experience (development environment, e.t.c).
So, if this sounds like something for you. Drop an email to [email protected], thanks!
I do things. - Consumer and b2b IT solutions.