Looking for XEN vps

Hey guys i am looking for a xen vps 4gb ram server for maximum of 60$ USD a month thank you for your help.

any particular requirements other than the ram, such as location, bandwidth, disk space, control panel?
    IOFLOOD.com -- We Love Servers
    Phoenix, AZ Dedicated Servers in under an hour
    ★ Ryzen 9: 7950x3D ★ Dual E5-2680v4 Xeon ★
    Contact Us: sales@ioflood.com

Im looking for United States primarily and friendly staff but i will not need that much support as i am running a minecraft server.

What are you planning to run on your VPS?

Hosting business or just personal sites?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    What are you planning to run on your VPS?

Hosting business or just personal sites?
    He's mentioned a minecraft server
    That's pretty CPU intensive, and many providers ban game servers on their VPSes.

Good luck, but I suggest you begin your search in the VPS Hosting Offers.

Check out the Minecraft forums. There are many providers there that solely offer MC servers. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone there Otherwise you can try the VPS offers section here, but as someone else mentioned, you may not be allowed to run a game server on them.

With that budget, you should be able to find a nice spicy one over the the WHT VPS B&S.

Unlike many requests, you have a frisky budget for your needs. Which should give you some nice options.
    BLAZINGSWITCH | sales /@/ blazingswitch.com
    SEO HOSTING | 1500 CLASS-A/B/C | CLEAN IPv4 LEASING
    RESIDENTIAL IPS | 10G UNMETERED | IPV4 SOLUTION PROVIDER SINCE 2008

The ones for MC are a ripoff and a scam. They sell you 512mb open vz vps that they claim holds 25 people which is a lie and they sell it for like 20-30$ 512mb is enough for about 5 players so id rather just use a vps i can buy and configure myself.

that quite pretty good option to select Xen VPS for its stability.

However, 4GB RAM you need to spent a little bit more ranging from $70~80, depends on the node setup.
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT

70-80 is far too much for a vps. Might as well go for a dedicated on that price range. If anyone here has any recommendations for host in my 60$ price range please let me know. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerteddy View Post
    70-80 is far too much for a vps. Might as well go for a dedicated on that price range. If anyone here has any recommendations for host in my 60$ price range please let me know. Thank you!
    take alook VPS Hosting Offers
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

You might do well looking at http://lowenddedi.net

$60/mo for a Xen VPS with 4gb is a little on the low side I think, you need to consider once the ram is allocated, it is yours, it is not a shared resource on Xen. I don't think you are far off the mark, just a little low.
    Hostigation.com - High Resource Hosting
    WHM/cPanel Servers for Hosting and Dedicated Needs
    SolusVM VPS Hosting - Big Features, Small Prices
    Like us on Facebook or follow @hostigation on Twitter

You have a nice budget for what you need..

I would check the Buy&Sell VPS section as I have seen plenty of good providers been posting Spring Promotions and Easter Holiday Specials, I would get one now as only a few hours left so I'd get the searching tonight, but it could be a big help for ya, and even maybe save ya some money?

If you get a few providers you are interested in but have some question's about, feel free to reply with their names to this thread and we (the community) can give ya some TIPS, and some Links of Reviews and such for them or our own personal experiences if we have any with the company's you have questions about or interests in..

Good luck !
    FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!
    202-505-HOST | LiteSpeed Support! | Live Web Chat!

Then get a dedicated server

$60 is not enough for a 4GB RAM Xen VPS if you are looking for a reliable service.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

@Jedito:

Sure that price range is. There's plenty of providers that are reliable XEN providers in the B&S sections, maybe not every day price range but when your shopping at WHT your most likely to find a special or promotion going on, and that price range for around his requirements is well likely to find from a good XEN provider.

There's a few I actually just seen browsing over the B&S sections this morning, What is your specs of a reliable service that $60 won't meet for his requirements?
    FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!
    202-505-HOST | LiteSpeed Support! | Live Web Chat!

Simple Maths.

Let's say that a hosting provider lease a Dedicated Server with 8 Cores, 24 GB RAM. That cost about $400 or more. So, you split that in 6 VPS of 4 GB Each (taking that you can really use the 24 GB of the server), you sell them at $60, then 6 x $60 = $360. If you find a provide who get's about $100 per server, then run away.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Hey guys i am looking for a xen vps 4gb ram server for maximum of 60$ USD a month thank you for your help.

Hello dear, you can find 4GB XEN vps with in your price range, please visit vps offer forum...