Need VPS + 5 IPs configured for VPN

I Need VPS with 5 IPs configured for VPN, so that I basically have my own VPN service.

Any tips on how & where to get this at a good price with good support?

Which VPN setup are you thinking of going with? Budget? Space and Bandwidth Requirements?

Managed or Unmanaged?

- Daniel
    Last edited by net; 04-26-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Which VPN setup are you thinking of going with? Budget? Space and Bandwidth Requirements?

Managed or Unmanaged?

- Daniel
    I need budget. Space and bandwidth requirements are minimal.

Basically, I want 5 VPN accounts each with a dedicated IP that is not blacklisted by online auction / payment sites.

I tried Purevpn service, it was cheap, but a disaster, got 2 payment accounts limited quick.

Hi,

We still need to know a budget.

- Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Hi,

We still need to know a budget.

- Daniel
    My budget is approximately $10/mo.

Please check in VPS Hosting Offers, That There are many options you prefer
    Last edited by net; 04-26-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Plenty of people in the offers session offering what you need, also a few people are now selling VPN services.

Might suit you a bit better than having to install the software yourself?
    Last edited by net; 04-26-2011 at 07:41 PM.

I do know BuyVM.net has a nice setup for VPN's, they have a few of 'em pre-enabled and supported.

They are also located in HE.net which has a very good location/connection/bandwidth providers and peer points around the world..

I do believe they still have some stock also. Have you tried checking them out?

Another good place is checking the Buy&Sell section as there's plenty of providers that could meet your requirements..

What is your budget? any location you do want to be hosted in?

Many providers should allow you to have TUN/TAP enabled by default..
    Last edited by net; 04-26-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FN-Mark View Post
    I do know BuyVM.net has a nice setup for VPN's, they have a few of 'em pre-enabled and supported.

They are also located in HE.net which has a very good location/connection/bandwidth providers and peer points around the world..

I do believe they still have some stock also. Have you tried checking them out?

Another good place is checking the Buy&Sell section as there's plenty of providers that could meet your requirements..

What is your budget? any location you do want to be hosted in?

Many providers should allow you to have TUN/TAP enabled by default..
    BuyVM.net shows everything sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by vps_buyer9 View Post
    BuyVM.net shows everything sold out.
    Yes, unfortunately they are for now. They're holding out on some 256s until they squash some bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by cedricd View Post
    Yes, unfortunately they are for now. They're holding out on some 256s until they squash some bugs.
    There's some 128's & 512's in there too

We're just working out a few more quirks that came up after the last sales rush.

Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    There's some 128's & 512's in there too

We're just working out a few more quirks that came up after the last sales rush.

Francisco
    More 128s you say? :3

What about this one? Great prices on VPN accounts, but I can't figure out if it has dedicated IPs.

VPN.vn

I do not believe it does; I think from reading their blog it's a shared IP address but I do see in the order form / details section I think it has a option to order a dedicated ip address for your VPN...

There's plenty of providers that will be able to provide you dedicated IP addresses and enable TUN/TAP and support VPN services on a VPS; A really low end box should do the requirements or even find a cheap one with a powerful network if the services your doing is legal and there wont be no problems or illegal stuff being done you shouldn't have a problem trying this out in a great U.S data center..

Quote Originally Posted by FN-Mark View Post
    I do not believe it does; I think from reading their blog it's a shared IP address but I do see in the order form / details section I think it has a option to order a dedicated ip address for your VPN...

There's plenty of providers that will be able to provide you dedicated IP addresses and enable TUN/TAP and support VPN services on a VPS; A really low end box should do the requirements or even find a cheap one with a powerful network if the services your doing is legal and there wont be no problems or illegal stuff being done you shouldn't have a problem trying this out in a great U.S data center..
    The services I am doing is quite legal, I want to have my own small VPN service. Which VPS provider can give me this at a low cost and capability to expand?

You always can buy an unmanaged VPS+IPs and install OpenVPN, I bought my vps for $15 bucks and is awesome...

Xen VPS, 512RAM, 10TB bandwidth, 25GB HDD...

You can find some good vps for less than 10 bucks with frantech or check the vps hosting offers

The Buy&Sell section is the best place to find a deal and good pricing and promotions, then you always have the option to search about them here on WHT it self and also post a thread asking question's about them.

Go to lowendbox if you haven't found something good in WHT advertising area.
    Just that low-end boxes may not include the support you hope for.