hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Offers & Requests : Site design/development

Forum Jump

Site design/development

Reply Post New Thread In Other Offers & Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

If you're looking for high quality web site design and/or development, check out http://www.iwdev.net.

We create quality, unique web sites as well as PHP/MySQL-driven dynamic sites. For more information and examples of our work, please visit the iwDEV web site.

If you are interested in our services, you can contact me at adam@iwdev.net.

Thanks,

Adam Perfect
iwDEV.net

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

If you go to your message board page, nothing in the menu works anymore and some of the text is over other text.

If I pay you to design/develop a website for me, is it going to function as good as yours?

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Please excuse the forums for the moment - we are working to fix them and they should be working properly very soon. If you look at the other sites we've done, you'll see the quality of the end product you can expect.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

zolbian how old are you? Just let us post our ads ok.

Old
Web Hosting Master

xwebdsigner, don't start with me. I've been nice and havn't said anything to you posting your cheap services on every single thread. Not to mention how many times you have started threads like "logo for $10".

Old
Web Hosting Master

Nice site Barak

Old
Web Hosting Master

Yeah, I think the site looks good too. Although I don't think he posted this theard to get comments on his website. I like the menu.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

We always welcome feedback on any of our designs/scripts - how else would we know how to improve them?

The links on the forum are fixed and I should have the problem with the layers fixed tonight (GMT).
Cheers,

Adam

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

OK, I found the problem with the forum within about 5 seconds and it's now fixed

If anyone's interested in our design services, post here or email me. If you find any further problems with our site, please post on our forum or email me rather than in here - this forum is for advertising/offers not technical issues

Thanks,

Adam

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

What's an average cost for a design template for a DVD Review site?

Needs to be template driven.

(just rough prices for now)

James

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

WildWayz: I'm sending you an email now about pricing. Should be in your inbox soon

TheComputerGuy: A belated thank you for the compliment on the site design

Old
Web Hosting Master

Aloha, Wildwayz
if ya want a template driven stuff for dvd
have ya ever looked at:
http://www.guistuff.com

they have some pretty cool techie looking stuff
if ya want a custom template driven site are ya going to have dif levels etc...

I have done a few template driven sites one is a online mag that had newarticles everyday another was for a employment co
there templates to run there site (quite large site)
were around 30 files because of dif areas etc...
and ran off a DB
just some thoughts for ya
maybe in your head or on paper
sketch out ideas ya had and how ya want it to flow together looks and stuff
depending on what ya need let me know

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Thanks for all the advice/offers

I can do all the PHP/MySQL myself, its the actual layout/gfx that I am crap at

www.moose-shack.com is my site (I have been working on a newer design, but it still looks fairly plain)

--James

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Just to check: did you get my email?

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Hi ya

Yes I did thanks - I will reply to it tomorrow (I am shattered here )

--James

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Only 3 Percent of Enterprise Websites Fast, Responsive on Mobile Devices: Report Web Hosting News 2014-02-26 11:40:58
DreamHost Taps DudaMobile for Mobile Website Builder Web Hosting News 2013-09-24 11:23:14
Domain Registrar Namecheap Offers Onepager Website Builder to Customers, Makes Equity Investment Web Hosting News 2013-01-10 17:24:23
Server Sitters Adds Website Design Service for Web Hosts Web Hosting News 2012-12-21 16:57:19
VerioVelocity Small Business Service Bundles Website Design with Content, Marketing Web Hosting News 2012-12-05 18:24:03