QuadraNet - Los Angeles - Premium Network - NEW Intel i3-2100 Servers are here!
QuadraNet (www.quadranet.com) is excited to introduce our newest line of server configurations based on the newly released Intel Core i3-2100 and up processors!
We have these servers available in all our geographic datacenter locations (Los Angeles, Dallas and more coming soon!)
Intel Core i3-2100 SandyBridge Dual Core – 3.10Ghz, 3MB Cache, 5GT/s DMI, HyperThreading
4GB DDR3 ECC Memory
500GB SATA 7200RPM HDD (WD BLACK EDITION High Performance)
Dual Gigabit NICs
1U Supermicro Server with 2x Hot-Swap Drive Bays
Full Time KVM over IP
Integrated IPMI Access
Remote Power Control via IPMI
3000GB Monthly Public Transfer
Unlimited Monthly Private Transfer
10 Mbps Public Network Bandwidth
10 Mbps Private Network Bandwidth
/29 IP Allocation - 5 Usable IPs
Remote Reboot Power Port
Just $139/month, $0 setup fees/buydowns!
Intel Core i3-2120 SandyBridge Dual Core – 3.30Ghz, 3MB Cache, 5GT/s DMI, HyperThreading -- Upgrade for just $8/month!
Upgrade to 10TB Bandwidth, 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD: $49/month
Upgrade to 100TB Bandwidth, 8GB RAM and 2x1TB HDD: $99/month
As always, this server also includes: Management / Accessibility Features – CHECK OUT EVERYTHING THAT YOU GET!:
- Private Network Infrastructure
- SSL VPN Secure Tunnel into the Private Network
- Capabilities packed API access to our infrastructure
- 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Network Port Speeds
- Automated switching between above Network Port Speeds
- KVM over IP Access to all servers
- Remotely Cycle Server Power (Remote Reboot)
- Automated rDNS record management
- Automated fDNS record management (forward DNS, for domains, etc. Hosted on a redundant w/ hot failover DNS cluster)
- Locally hosted OS Repositories – Accessible over Public AND Private Network
- Automated Remote OS Reloads
- Automated Control of rWHOIS Records
- Real Time Bandwidth Graphs for both Public and Private Networks
- Free PING Server Monitoring
- Free Server Recovery Assistance when monitor alerts unresponsive
Please contact our sales department for questions or to order.
okay, I'm trying to click the order button but it says:
Please excuse the dust. Our ordering and customization system is in development and will be released soon.
For the time being, please submit your order requests to our sales department via email or telephone.
Can I get live chat?
I already submitted ticket [#404251]